getswole760 is offline New Member

19 yr old diet, help please?

ok so I'm 19 and i just started lifting seriously about 7-8 months ago. i started at 135 and have made it up to about 145. i want to lean outand get my abs more defined. I don't really have a strict diet or anything, i get in about three 50g protein shakes a day but thats the only real consistent thing about it. any help is appreciated, can't wait to hear back!! and here's some pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 yr  old diet, help please?-imag0258.jpg   19 yr  old diet, help please?-imag0256.jpg   19 yr  old diet, help please?-imag0254.jpg   19 yr  old diet, help please?-imag0251.jpg  

Hsheer is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion you shouldn't consider a diet to lose weight yet. get a proper clean diet to build up some muscle mass first.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Protien is a supplement meant to do just than supplement your diet. Take a look at some of the samples of diets in this forum. I recently posted a cutting diet. But a cutting diet for me at 220lbs would not fit your needs. I'd work on continuing to add lean mass to your frame for a few more lbs. If you eat right and up the cardio i think you should cut easily

getswole760 is offline New Member
    thanks i think i saw ur post. the only problem is I'm a super picky eater and i hate eggs and oatmeal. from what i gather from most of the diet posts those two are pretty important. do i look like I'm even doing good so far? just wondering
    Last edited by getswole760; 09-23-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Thread Information