Athlete127 is offline Member

Food plan needed for D1 football athlete

I will be attending a D1 university in January and starting this Sunday I was wanting to get on a Sunday through Saturday food plan that will help me with my Monday-Friday workout I will be doing. I am a wide receiver, I am looking to gain alot of muscle but at the same time keep my receiver speed and get faster. Help needed.

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    DO your homework.

No one here is going to write a diet for you.

I'm all for asking questions, but you need to do the research first.

Read the board. There are a zillion threads on this.

Ps. No one really cares if you are a D1 or a DV athlete.....that's not going to work bro.

I was actually told by a moderator to ask here... No need to get a rude attitude. I simple said D1 athlete because D1 and NAI or whatever other division is WAY different caliber.

Caliber? Who cares? You are an athlete and all athletes want to get bigger, stronger faster. I could have played D1 and sat on the bench but instead I started 3 years at a solid D3 school. I was bigger, faster and strong because I research and ask specific questions.

THe Mod was right, YOU SHOULD ask here and I wasn't being rude, I was being sincere.

YOU SHOULD ask here after you've drafted a diet by means of researching what foods to include, times, etc.

There is no one here with enought time to write you out a diet (nor the desire)

What you WILL GET is helpful suggestions once you have a diet drafted. Notice how no one has responded?

I am helping you by telling you to go do your homework. Search for diets and food using the search bar..THEN come back. Brother.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    Caliber? Who cares? You are an athlete and all athletes want to get bigger, stronger faster. I could have played D1 and sat on the bench but instead I started 3 years at a solid D3 school. I was bigger, faster and strong because I research and ask specific questions.

THe Mod was right, YOU SHOULD ask here and I wasn't being rude, I was being sincere.

YOU SHOULD ask here after you've drafted a diet by means of researching what foods to include, times, etc.

There is no one here with enought time to write you out a diet (nor the desire)

What you WILL GET is helpful suggestions once you have a diet drafted. Notice how no one has responded?

I am helping you by telling you to go do your homework. Search for diets and food using the search bar..THEN come back. Brother.
    Ahem to that!!! Ahem my brothers!!!

Gold star

-VM

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Tell me your current diet and i'll point you in the right direction

I currently don't have a diet. I just eat whatever as of now. Sunday I was hoping to be on a strict one.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ok, read all the sticky threads at the top of the page decide what diet fits your goals do some research and write one up. Then we'll fine tune it for you. You have to do the work and the math. There are a lot of people in here (trainers and such) that get paid to write diets. So we're not going to write you one for free

Wish I knew one, because I would be willing to pay. Thats for sure.

You're having trouble understanding.

It's quite possible you ARE going to play D1 ball.

What are your stas? Age?

What school? Walking on? Dorm or off campus?

Thread Information