Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    YEAH! Where are you???

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Definitely will up the calorie expenditure.
    I wore it ALL DAY. BUT I ended up being with a client who had 1000+acres for us to survey and the whole day was spent on my ass in a truck. (that is just my luck - I new something like that would happen)

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Where you at First??!! I wanna see those damn pics!
    Thanks for thinking about me bro. Keep reading for update on pics
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    YEAH! Where are you???
    Thanks T

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    Your killin me LOL
    funny stuff.

I'm here now guys.
    Thanks for "looking for me". It means alot.
    Things went real bad with my business trip. I was supposed to come home on Friday but we had a piece of equipment fail and it took 2 days to repair (in the 15 degrees, snow, and BRUTAL wind). I ended up not getting home until yesterday morning. After that I just needed some sleep and recovery time.

BAD news. I was so frustrated over things that I did a little stress eating (okay lets be honest - maybe a lot). I also did not have the time to apply toward my workouts that I wanted either. Overall I would say my diet and workout have been around 60-70% for the last week. I probably did just enough to maitain the level I was at. That makes 2 weeks in a row now that I have to call maint weeks.
    Slightly bad news. (but not to bad) As you all have figured out by now. This time of year is really hard on me with my job. It will be up until Jan. I have to leave for another trip tomorrow morning and will be back Thurs night. So it is only 2 days/1 night away but I will be spending most of that time in vehicles sitting on my butt. Another identical trip to this one will be taking place next week. At least these next 2 trips are south so it is warmer!!!!!!!!

Good news. I am far from off the wagon. (attitude wise) I still have a fire under me I just have been really hurt by my job lately. I also hurt myself a little with the stress eating but that was a few days and is totally under control again.

Update for today:
    Did not do pics this weekend as you know since I was away. Prob not necessary anyway since I know for sure no progress was made.
    Diet is on track at 100%
    Workout is on track and I am doing extra since I will be forced to do less the next 2 days. (prob am & pm cardio only)
    After I get back on Thurs I will do a pm workout and be back to 100% again.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Glad to see you're still alive bro!

Listen, we've all said this before, i'll say it again - life get's in the way, it won't be perfect for our goals every single day. Make it work the best you can, and keep a positive attitude as you have been. In the grand scneme, these few 'disturbances' won't mean sh!t.

First6 is offline Member
    Glad to see you're still alive bro!

Listen, we've all said this before, i'll say it again - life get's in the way, it won't be perfect for our goals every single day. Make it work the best you can, and keep a positive attitude as you have been. In the grand scneme, these few 'disturbances' won't mean sh!t.
    Is that a new avy?! Looking good! dam
    Yeah I know it's true. Stil FEELS like it is getting in the way though. I'm fine really. It's just that I am one who wants what I want NOW (arent we all) so it sucks that this is slowing me down for now.

All is good though. I am still in it!

bigcwithane is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Is that a new avy?! Looking good! dam
    Yeah I know it's true. Stil FEELS like it is getting in the way though. I'm fine really. It's just that I am one who wants what I want NOW (arent we all) so it sucks that this is slowing me down for now.

All is good though. I am still in it!

First your still alive bro. Im sorry to hear that you have to go on a trip again, yesterday I almost didn't get to do my workout because the roads were awful and I almost freaked out by missing one day, Idk what I would do if I missed two weeks. But the good thing is your not giving up. And the eating no worries just get back on track like you said and you'll be back in no time. Best of luck.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcwithane View Post
    First your still alive bro. Im sorry to hear that you have to go on a trip again, yesterday I almost didn't get to do my workout because the roads were awful and I almost freaked out by missing one day, Idk what I would do if I missed two weeks. But the good thing is your not giving up. And the eating no worries just get back on track like you said and you'll be back in no time. Best of luck.
    Thanks big.
    lol yeah still alive....barely. lol

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad you are back and we all know you will do what you can when you can.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Glad you are back and we all know you will do what you can when you can.
    Thanks T. Its been rough (and its not over) but your right I will do it when I can and get through this hard time.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I think these bumps in the road can be for the best. If we achieved our goals seamlessly, without hiccups, we'd surely be more prone to incident later on. It can be good to have a hard go of things sometimes; show yourself what you're capable of overcoming and coping with in the process. I have clients who's business trips prove to be the death of their goals. By that standard, a week of negated progress is nothing.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I think these bumps in the road can be for the best. If we achieved our goals seamlessly, without hiccups, we'd surely be more prone to incident later on. It can be good to have a hard go of things sometimes; show yourself what you're capable of overcoming and coping with in the process. I have clients who's business trips prove to be the death of their goals. By that standard, a week of negated progress is nothing.

This is awesome damien! Thanks for this. Fantastic view of it.

First6 is offline Member
    Quick update:
    Did a KILLER workout last night. Whole upper body since I would prob not be able to do anything today and thurs.
    Today: As you know I am on my business trip now. (since 3am this morning until thurs night)
    Strange diet day - Breakfast was a cup of oats and 6 egg whites at 4am.
    snack around 10 am was a 6 inch turkey sub from sheets with double meat. no sauce no cheese just meat, wheat bread, and veggies
    we were supposed to go for an afternoon snack but it didn't work out so I didn't eat again until 5pm. I was so starved I went off the deep end on the menu.
    16 oz sirloin, baked potatoe, (plain - nothing on it) steamed carrots and broccoli, 8 hot wings, and a biscut. Oh and a bottle of beer.
    I know! I know! it was bad. I was so starved that I didn't make decisions with my head.
    I did do 40 minutes of cardio before it though. (while in the hotel waiting for the others to get ready to go get food) does that help? lol It was almost like fasted cardio it hasd been so long since I ate.

Tomorrow will be a tough diet day as well. I will be able to do cardio in the am and maybe a workout in the evening depending on when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with this ^^^

Quick update:
    Did a KILLER workout last night. Whole upper body since I would prob not be able to do anything today and thurs.
    Today: As you know I am on my business trip now. (since 3am this morning until thurs night)
    Strange diet day - Breakfast was a cup of oats and 6 egg whites at 4am.
    snack around 10 am was a 6 inch turkey sub from sheets with double meat. no sauce no cheese just meat, wheat bread, and veggies
    we were supposed to go for an afternoon snack but it didn't work out so I didn't eat again until 5pm. I was so starved I went off the deep end on the menu.
    16 oz sirloin, baked potatoe, (plain - nothing on it) steamed carrots and broccoli, 8 hot wings, and a biscut. Oh and a bottle of beer.
    I know! I know! it was bad. I was so starved that I didn't make decisions with my head.
    I did do 40 minutes of cardio before it though. (while in the hotel waiting for the others to get ready to go get food) does that help? lol It was almost like fasted cardio it hasd been so long since I ate.

Tomorrow will be a tough diet day as well. I will be able to do cardio in the am and maybe a workout in the evening depending on when I get home.
    I already gave you your 'send off' in TB's thread, but just wanted to say don't worry - your meal today wasn't all that bad, especially after not eating all day. That extra food probably did you some good. Don't sweat it!

Cardio - every bit helps!!! Again, just do your best bro and you will be fine.

First6 is offline Member
    I couldn't agree more with this ^^^

I already gave you your 'send off' in TB's thread, but just wanted to say don't worry - your meal today wasn't all that bad, especially after not eating all day. That extra food probably did you some good. Don't sweat it!

Cardio - every bit helps!!! Again, just do your best bro and you will be fine.
    Thanks Bro

Waiting till you are back bro. Busy but still following as always. keep it up

Gotta hijack First's thread to talk to Twist, because he doesn't have his own thread! Yea yea, I know I can PM but maybe others are interested too!

Twist - how are things going since being back in the gym? Are you making gains?

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Gotta hijack First's thread to talk to Twist, because he doesn't have his own thread! Yea yea, I know I can PM but maybe others are interested too!

I am one of those similarly interested parties.

bigcwithane is offline Member

Pics?

First6 is offline Member
    Hey guys I think Twist is SUPER SUPER busy right now and only checking in once in a while.
    He mentioned a few days ago that he has gained about 10 lbs since his avy and no fat.
    I'm sure he is lookin completely jacked!

He started a thread!

First, how's the trip going?

First6 is offline Member
    He started a thread!

First, how's the trip going?
    Oh really! I will have to look that up.

It went okay. Got home at 12:30 last night (or I should say this morning) The drive home was 8.5 hours due to the snow we got on the east coast. Coming up through washington was a nightmare. So needless to say - no workout thurs night.

Today was good though. Did my cardio this morning and kept my diet on track. Things should be normal now for a little while.

Lift heavy bro!
    pics

First6 is offline Member

Embarassing Pics!!!!!!!!!

I have to go back on something I said earlier. I thought the last 2 weeks or so was prob equivilent to maint weeks.
    That would be WRONG!

I def went backwards. No doubt about it.

Here are some pics to prove it.
    Attachment 113012Attachment 113013

Thankfully I am back on track and will be able to recover from this....but it still pisses me off.

I will post updates and picks on Saturday. (back on schedule now)

First6 is offline Member
    I'm thinking about not eating any food for one whole day.
    Can't get the thought out of my head.

Talk me out of it!
    I used to do this to myself years ago (went 3 days once with no food or water) and it is SO BAD.

I'm thinking about not eating any food for one whole day.
    Can't get the thought out of my head.

Talk me out of it!
    I used to do this to myself years ago (went 3 days once with no food or water) and it is SO BAD.
    Dude, truth be told - you look way better in the pics then I expected. You have nothing to worry about. Whatever you did over the past 2 weeks did not affect you.

Like I PM'd you - starving yourself won't do you any good, other then ease your mental suffering. If it's that bad, stick to protein shakes today, maybe have some veggies throughout the day - do this if it helps your mental state and makes you feel like you're 'detoxing'.

PS to the rest of you - please don't flame me for the above advice. He wants to starve himself - having shakes all day is better then nothing at all, and if it helps with his mental state, it can do him some good.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    First, going under your min calories per day would only canabalize your muscles, raise your body fat while losing overall weight. This is not the weight loss that your looking for... As GB said, at the most extreme I would make sure your getting your protein in per day and would also suggest ensuring that it at least meets your min cals per day.

First6 is offline Member
    Thanks guys.
    It is good to hear seem voice of reason even if you do "know it" yourself. I just need to get past the mental thing I got going right now.

I think I am going to stay super clean and slightly low for the day and hope it makes me feel better. Probably will.

I just feel FAT.

You won't lose anything in one day anyway. You would have to starve yourself continuously and that will just slow your metabolism. Tricking your body won't work in the long run. Also you are probably just flat. What's your weight and what was it before?

First6 is offline Member
    Thanks twist.
    I'm not sure what my weight is. My bf has been at a level where I have been using the mirror for the most part. I have not stepped on the scale in prob 3 weeks.
    I check it in the am and let you know though.
    I don't think I'm flat though. I ammpretty sure I went backwards a little.
    Nothing I can't recover from though.

You seem to have a little less muscle. Doesn't look like you gained fat though. Lift hard and heavy this week and let's see what happens. Let me know what happens with the scale.

First6 is offline Member
    You seem to have a little less muscle. Doesn't look like you gained fat though. Lift hard and heavy this week and let's see what happens. Let me know what happens with the scale.
    Yeah I barely touched the weights for those 2 weeks.

I'll let ya know in the am.

First6 is offline Member
    160.2 this morning. The same weight I have been for a month and a half now.

Did my hour of fasted cardio this morning.
    Diet is on track and will stay 100%
    Really looking forward to doing legs tonight.
    Feels good to be back on track with everything. I have 2 more trips for work coming up but they should be no big deal and should only be a minor bump in my routine.

Oh by the way.... update on yesterday. I did NOT starve myself. (glad for that) You guys helped keep me straight. I ate real clean and stayed on my cals for the day. Feels good to be 100% back on my diet again.

160.2 this morning. The same weight I have been for a month and a half now.

Did my hour of fasted cardio this morning.
    Diet is on track and will stay 100%
    Really looking forward to doing legs tonight.
    Feels good to be back on track with everything. I have 2 more trips for work coming up but they should be no big deal and should only be a minor bump in my routine.

Oh by the way.... update on yesterday. I did NOT starve myself. (glad for that) You guys helped keep me straight. I ate real clean and stayed on my cals for the day. Feels good to be 100% back on my diet again.
    Good job bro!

First6 is offline Member
    Hey look over there.... it's a plate of cookies.
    Oh and over there..... its a cake and a pie,
    Oh wow and over there are brownies....
    It's everyfreakinwhere!!!!!
    Jan 1st PLEASE come quickly

First6 is offline Member
    Another thing! Since I am going off at the moment!
    I am sick of the cold already.
    I am missing all my lunchtime walks and I HATE it. I have got find a way to get back outside!!

TWIST - What part of Cali are you in? If your warm and sunny right now I officailly hate you! (jk of course)
    Last edited by First6; 12-21-2010 at 04:22 AM.

Hey look over there.... it's a plate of cookies.
    Oh and over there..... its a cake and a pie,
    Oh wow and over there are brownies....
    It's everyfreakinwhere!!!!!
    Jan 1st PLEASE come quickly
    I am suffering right along with you brotha. It's insane, it's EVERY fvcking day, and i've caved every single day. Can't wait for the 1st either.

Another thing! Since I am going off at the moment!
    I am sick of the cold already.
    I am missing all my lunchtime walks and I HATE it. I have got find a way to get back outside!!

TWIST - What part of Cali are you in? If your warm and sunny right now I officailly hate you! (jk of course)
    ME TOO!!!

Birds are chirpin outside my door. It's sunny now but it was raining earlier in the week.

Weight is unchanged could be good. Means nothing changed. I seriously doubt you lost muscle and replaced it with fat. keep on track this week and we will see what happens at pic time and weigh in. I will adjust anything we need to. I can still see your abs coming through so just wait until your muscles fill back up with glycogen you will look great.

First6 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Twist;5466658]Birds are chirpin outside my door. It's sunny now but it was raining earlier in the week. YOU SUCK

Weight is unchanged could be good. Means nothing changed. I seriously doubt you lost muscle and replaced it with fat. keep on track this week and we will see what happens at pic time and weigh in. I will adjust anything we need to. I can still see your abs coming through so just wait until your muscles fill back up with glycogen you will look great.

Yeah what you say makes sense. your prob right. I still feel fat though. I will post diet/workout/pics on sat. I am also thinking about starting to post pics every sat instead of every other sat. I think it would keep me on track better since I wont have that long timeframe to feel like I can slack a bit.[/QUOTE]

First6 is offline Member

Let's turn it up!

GB / T / Big
    Let's start posting pics every sat. I know the every 2 week thing is good for seeing bigger/better results but I usually slack a little after pic saturday and and allow myself to not work as hard for 2-3 days. If I had to post pics every sat I wouldnt do that. The end result would be bigger/better results.
    What do ya say? You down for every sat pics with me?

[QUOTE=First6;5467440]
    Birds are chirpin outside my door. It's sunny now but it was raining earlier in the week. YOU SUCK

Yeah what you say makes sense. your prob right. I still feel fat though. I will post diet/workout/pics on sat. I am also thinking about starting to post pics every sat instead of every other sat. I think it would keep me on track better since I wont have that long timeframe to feel like I can slack a bit.[/QUOTE]
    LOL why can't you quote properly??? =P

Thread Information