symphonyofdreams is offline Junior Member

Weight Loss Stories

I'm new here and i've read some pretty inspirational stories and good pics. I'm curious for those that went from 25 percent plus body fat to lean what were the positive results you noticed besides the obvious of looking much better/ leaner?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'm one of those people. Not quite lean yet, but alot closer then I was 2 years ago. Even more then looking much better/leaner is how you FEEL - the confidence, the idea that you might once again be attractive to the opposite sex, that when you're out at a restaurant, you don't feel like everybody's watching the fat guy do his thing.... daily compliments from people... so many benefits IMO. Plus, the obvious things like being able to run for 1/2 hour without dropping dead, being able to see muscle that you haven't seen in years... the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'm one of those people. Not quite lean yet, but alot closer then I was 2 years ago. Even more then looking much better/leaner is how you FEEL - the confidence, the idea that you might once again be attractive to the opposite sex, that when you're out at a restaurant, you don't feel like everybody's watching the fat guy do his thing.... daily compliments from people... so many benefits IMO. Plus, the obvious things like being able to run for 1/2 hour without dropping dead, being able to see muscle that you haven't seen in years... the list goes on and on.

Yeah, how i feel is the biggest motivation for me to get lean more so then how i look. what was your highest weight and what are you now? how's your energy in comparison?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by symphonyofdreams View Post
    Yeah, how i feel is the biggest motivation for me to get lean more so then how i look. what was your highest weight and what are you now? how's your energy in comparison?
    My highest recorded weight was 255lbs - i'm 5'11. I could have been heavier and hadn't weighed myself at that point.

The lowest I got was 177lbs from running a keto diet - but my energy levels were at an all time low, and I looked like a twig. Needless to say i'm not a big fan of keto.

After that, I was upset with being emaciated looking, so I went on a 3 month bulker and got back up to 205lbs - but also put on a bit of bodyfat (my genetics SUCK!) in the process.

Currently sitting at around 190lbs, on a very strict cutter. I'm prepared to look tiny again, so long as the bodyfat drops - I want 10% or lower. Once at that point, I will try to add lean mass with a very clean higher calorie diet. My ultimate goal is to be around 210lbs at 10% bodyfat or less. That will take me years, but this is a lifestyle.....

Energy is much higher through and through.

What are your stats?

I'm 5'11'' as well maybe close to 6' I'm 255 probably around 30 percent and got down to 242 recently but been eating bad recently and back to 255. 9 months ago i was 270. My Goal is a minimum of a lean 200, lean to me is anything 14 and under. My lifts are solid for natural and only going up and i plan to stay natural i just have to get disciplined with diet cause i keep shooting myself in the foot by eating like shit. I gain fat super easy like you and i also gain strength and size quickly so it's a pro and con, I don't mind my genes at all it just requires discipline something i haven't had with diet.
    Last edited by symphonyofdreams; 09-25-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Thread Information