baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

** Baseline's 8 week blast**

Ok guys, it is time for Baseline to pack on a few pounds.

I have been hovering recently, well actually for way too long, and now need to push ahead and get back making some good gains.

I have been slowly priming (See Marcus's thread about Priming in his signature) for the last 8ish weeks, i have been re-feeding this week and from now up until 8 weeks time I will be 'Blasting' and hopefully gaining some good quality mass.

I will be using AAS during this 8 week period, however I am not going to talk about them in this section since we are suppose to be taking 'kids' out of the AAS section and put them in this section for help (maybe this thread is a bad idea then..... oh well)

Please let me know if you can see any of my macros that are out. This is more for my personal log rather than to be critiqued but feel free to fire at me.

Stats
    5'7"
    175Lbs (Depleted and in morning)
    13% BF (Approximate)

I am basing the macros etc for this diet on Sweet FA, I will be going by previous experience and feel/look. The calories are high, the protein is Very High (I know) but please remember is is for a 6-8 week period only while I am using AAS' and hopefully my body can handle a little more than usual.

Fat/Carb/Protein (Sorry for doing it the wrong way around)
    All measures are before cooking

Meal 1 07.30

4 Whole Eggs 17.6 / 1.2 / 22
    4 Egg Whites 0 / 0 / 12
    50g Oats 4 / 30 / 5.5
    240ml 1% Milk 2.4 / 11.5 / 7.9
    1 Bannana 0.2 / 27 / 0.6
    24.2 / 69.7 / 48

Meal 2 10.00

8 oz Chicken Breast 2.7 / 0 / 52.4
    80g Basmati Rice 0.5 / 61.4 / 6.8
    3.2 / 61.4 / 59.2

Meal 3 13.00

8 oz Flank Steak 11.3 / 0 / 50
    11.8 / 61.4 / 56.8

Meal 4 17.00

8 oz Chicken Breast 2.7 / 0 / 52.4
    3.2 / 61.4 / 59.2

Meal 5 PWO 19.45 (On non-training days this meal will be dropped completly)
    50g Oats 4 / 30 / 5.5
    500ml 1% Milk 5 / 24 / 16.5
    50g Whey 3 / 4 / 39
    50g Waxy Maize Starch 0 / 42.5 / 0
    12/101.5/61

Meal 6 20.45

8 oz Flank Steak (Interchangeable with Pork Tenderloin)11.3 / 0 / 50
    11.8 / 61.4 / 56.8

Meal 7 22.00

8 oz Flank Steak 11.3 / 0 / 50
    11.3 / 0 / 50

Meal 8 (If I wake up to pee) 02.00ish

50g Whey 3 / 4 / 39
    3 / 4 / 39

Total 3826-4127 cals 77.5-80.5F / 416.8-420.8C / 391-430P (Macros will be further reduced on non-training days due to no PWO meal)

**Original forgot to mention i eat as much brocoli as I can fit into my daily diet, depending on how sick I feel I supose**

Supplements that I use;
    10g BCAA's During training
    Taurine
    Glucosamine Sulphate
    10g Creatine
    4x Omega 3 Fish Oil Caps
    Basic Multi-vitamin

Training

Mon- Quads and Hams and Calves

Tue- Chest and Triceps

Thu- Back and Traps

Fri- Delts and Biceps

My training style is a cross between DC, HIT and Powerlifting. I am a fairly low volume guy and like to use Rest Pauses, drop sets, negatives, static holds, partials, pre-exhausts, you name it I have done it and continue to do it.

Hopefully i can get some pics up soon
    Last edited by baseline_9; 10-01-2010 at 05:21 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Base, your diet looks great to me other then a lack of veggies. That won't hold back gains though. I'll be following your progress, you should do very well!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Base, your diet looks great to me other then a lack of veggies. That won't hold back gains though. I'll be following your progress, you should do very well!
    GB, I always forgot to mention that I throw in as much brocoli as i can whenever I can

Some days i manage none, other days i can eat a load, it just depends, non-training days will include more fiberous carbs

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i doubt you will be able to stick to a diet that high.. you plan on eating as much as i am and you weigh 90lbs less than me.

id your caloric intake 1000 cal higher than your TDEE?

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i doubt you will be able to stick to a diet that high.. you plan on eating as much as i am and you weigh 90lbs less than me.

id your caloric intake 1000 cal higher than your TDEE?
    This is for 6-8 weeks only, if i feel that the cals are too high and I need to reduce them I will, this is going to be more of physical experiment rather than a number crunching maths test if u kno what I mean.

Also on non training days cals will be 758 lower due to no PWO meal

Not sure what u mean by "id your caloric intake 1000 cal higher than your TDEE?"

Thanks for ur input

tembe is offline Member
    i like your diet personally..think you will do great if you stick to it...

shouldnt be that hard i personally believie..you will get used to eating more food..

Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    i like your diet personally..think you will do great if you stick to it...

shouldnt be that hard i personally believie..you will get used to eating more food..
    Oh trust me guys, if I make a plan to eat this I will eat this. The amound of food isnt going to be too much of a problem to me as long as i dont get the shits which always seem to hit me at the wronge times LOL

If anyone has any good tips on stoping 'the shits' from eating all this food please let me know LOL

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Also on non training days cals will be 758 lower due to no PWO meal

Not sure what u mean by "id your caloric intake 1000 cal higher than your TDEE?"

Thanks for ur input
    sorry.. meant ot say.. IS basically asking if you were taking in a 1000 calories more than your TDEE.. look upTDEE calculator online to see how that is calculated.. typical advice is to only go 500-700 calories higher than your maintenance levels..

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    sorry.. meant ot say.. IS basically asking if you were taking in a 1000 calories more than your TDEE.. look upTDEE calculator online to see how that is calculated.. typical advice is to only go 500-700 calories higher than your maintenance levels..
    I would normally agree with you, however I beleive that while on anabolics you can consume a lot more calories and a much higher proportion of those calories will be used to build muscle rather than converted to fat

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I would normally agree with you, however I beleive that while on anabolics you can consume a lot more calories and a much higher proportion of those calories will be used to build muscle rather than converted to fat
    How much more is debatable, but I agree that you can (and should IMO) eat more then your normal quantities while on.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I think Priming is a great idea and I think you will do well with this. Make sure you workout hard bro! goodluck and keep us updated

And for those of you that prefer to look at pictures rather than read this is my weekly food intake minus the whey, sups and waxy maize

7 Lbs Chicken Breast
    10.5 Lbs Flank Steak
    60 Eggs
    1 Lb Lambs Liver
    Rice
    Oats
    Broccoli
    Milk

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Looks just like mine bro, except I eat peas instead of broccoli - more carb rich. Good pics bro

LoL sweet pics Base!!! Love the Flanks!

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    How does that lamb liver taste? I've never been able to stomach the taste of that particular organ in cows. Is there any reason you have made it a significant part of your diet, for the high mineral content? I have also heard that it isn't a good idea to eat a ton of liver, as it supposedly contains many of the toxins consumed by the particular animal. I'm not sure if that is in fact true, or if it matters very much. Perhaps the toxins are destroyed by the heat involved in cooking the liver, or aren't really present in levels as high as some claim.

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    How does that lamb liver taste? I've never been able to stomach the taste of that particular organ in cows. Is there any reason you have made it a significant part of your diet, for the high mineral content? I have also heard that it isn't a good idea to eat a ton of liver, as it supposedly contains many of the toxins consumed by the particular animal. I'm not sure if that is in fact true, or if it matters very much. Perhaps the toxins are destroyed by the heat involved in cooking the liver, or aren't really present in levels as high as some claim.
    I will let u kno how it tastes alone, i usually cook it in a stew

Some weeks I will eat none, just this week the butcher threw that in for free.

The liver is used to filter toxins etc... It does not hold toxins, if it did we would all have liver failure early on in life.

Iron, Minerals, maybe good for your liver (not sure)

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    I don't mean that it holds onto them permanently, however since it does metabolize them, they can be found in the tissue. That is why I have heard that eating a lot of liver can expose one to higher levels of these substances than one would get from eating other types of flesh.

Thread Information