Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Old guy making a comeback...

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just had a tremendous workout, thinking about throwing up a little teaser pic, just for fun.

2 sets of 5 reps with 225# on Incline Bench. 1 rep, good form, 275#!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    NICE!!!!!
    How goes the battle between you and GB and one OP ? I remember reading something like you were gonna throw up various poses for your "competition" havnt seen any new pics,is that challange still goin on?
    hey do they still serve Cherry Limeades at the Dairy Queen out there in Kansas?

Oh yeh I threw a quick pic of how I feel today in my avy...

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66;53***33
    okay, this ain't pretty, but it's true on all lifting days. I own a delivery route and drive my truck 150 miles a day delivering product to a dozen different stores.
    Diet:
    16 0z water when I wake up followed by a dozen supplements my chiropractor has me on for my body chemistry.
    meal 1: omelette, 2 eggs(yolks in) onions, ham, mushrooms and one jalepeno, 12 oz glass of skim milk, 8 oz cup of coffee with cream and sugar
    20 oz water
    meal 2: granola bar and generic ensure
    20 oz water
    meal 3: protein shot, 3 beef sticks
    20 oz water
    meal 4: granola bar and generic ensure
    20 oz water
    pre work-out: 16 oz sugar free monster
    post work-out: protein shot
    meal 5: grilled white fish 2 fillets, sweet potato topped with white vinegar, one half avocado with lime juice salt and pepper, canned veggie of the night, 12 oz glass of skim milk
    20 oz water
    meal six: 12 oz skim milk with one scoop of soy protein and two tbls of cocoa powder
    nighty night: 16 oz water

workout:
    mon: Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Bench: 3 sets 8-12 reps last set to failure, this is after a gradual warm up to a one rep max attempt and back down to workout weight
    Decline Dumbell Bench: 3 sets progressive weight 8-12 reps with a final burnout set to failure with the starting weight for this exercise
    Flat Bench Flye: 3 sets 20 reps, full stretch slow and controlled
    Military press: 5 sets 8-12 reps last set to failure
    Lateral Raises: 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Upright rows: 3 sets 8-12 reps last set drop set to failure, superset these with my next exercise
    Dips: 3 sets to failure with bodyweight
    Triceps pushdowns: 3 sets 8-12 reps, last set to failure
    (I do calf raises between chest exercises this day for legs, my calfs suck)

Tue: Back/Biceps

Lateral Pulldowns: 3 sets 8-12 reps, dropset to failure (wide grip palms facing away pulldown in front)
    Bentover Rows: 3 sets 8-12 reps, last set to failure
    One Arm Dumbell Row: 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets 8-12 reps, last set to failure
    Concentration curls: 3 sets 8-12 reps, dropset to failure

Thu: Legs

Squat: 3 sets 15-20 reps
    Stiff legged deadlifts: 3 sets 135# 11 reps, full stretch slow and controlled down and up.
    I superset the next three exercises in a circuit five sets, progressive weight with a dropset on the final set
    leg extensions
    lying leg curls
    calf raises

Fri: Chest/Back/Triceps/Biceps

Incline Bench: 3 sets 8-12 reps, last set to failure
    SuperSet with Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets 20 reps twisting pinkies together at the top
    SuperSet with Seated Row Wide Grip: 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Reverse Grip Flat Bench: 3 sets 8-12 reps
    SuperSet with Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Tricep Pushdowns: 5 sets progressive weight to failure with a final dropset to failure
    SuperSet with Standing Rope Curls: 5 sets progressive weight to failure with a final dropset to failure
    Skull Crushers: 3 sets progressive weight to failure with a final dropset to failure
    SuperSet with Standing Barbell Curls: 3 sets to failure witha final dropset to failure
    Where's the simple carbs after post workout????????? A MUST for anyone after they lift. You need to spike your insulin levels to drive glycogen back into your muscles as soon as possible....

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    The high glycemic carb regimine has been thrown out through multiple studies.

He's dieting. Tb. Leave it. Dieting, my only Carb is oats in meal #1

I do no shakes.
    Offseason I do oats (complex) and isolate.

I havent used fast carbs in years. No need

Dont change anything.

We are good.

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Where's the simple carbs after post workout????????? A MUST for anyone after they lift. You need to spike your insulin levels to drive glycogen back into your muscles as soon as possible....
    The carb load post workout is an antiquated teaching, the only time I ever recommended simple carbs for an insulin spike was uploading creatine.

This was my diet before LB modified it, I had made great gains off of it, but mostly muscle memory due to the one year layoff. Also my workout has changed as well, after getting most of my size and strength back I went to focusing on legs for my current program cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    NICE!!!!!
    How goes the battle between you and GB and one OP ? I remember reading something like you were gonna throw up various poses for your "competition" havnt seen any new pics,is that challange still goin on?
    hey do they still serve Cherry Limeades at the Dairy Queen out there in Kansas?

Oh yeh I threw a quick pic of how I feel today in my avy...
    I almost threw up when I saw your avy.

I've always prefered the cherry limeades from Sonic, but yeah they still serve them at both places, and Braums too.

Yes, the competition is still on, if you look back a few quotes you will find last weeks pictures up next to my intitial pictures, also Gbrice75 has his thread with his pics and progress, we post pics every two weeks. Check them out and let us know how you think we are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post

I do no shakes.

Dont change anything.

We are good.
    I knew this. Another perfect diet day, although I feel as if I'm holding a little water, maybe my sodium intake is off???

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Complete horsesh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I knew this. Another perfect diet day, although I feel as if I'm holding a little water, maybe my sodium intake is off???
    LOL....u think bro?? A salt lick in your famiy room woudn't surprise me. You drink pickle juice for X sake.

Yes, tone it down and up your water. I promise you are holding a lot of water.....keep it low

You know I said that just for you, right?

Next weekend is picture weekend, so I'll tone it down this week.

I do no shakes.

Dont change anything.

We are good.
    Didn't read every post, just saw his diet and made a comment...Not trying to change plans. But I would definitely have to disagree with that and I'm sure the top 10 guys on the olympia stage would HIGHLY disagree with that as well. Hmm I wonder why the top pros are taking a fast acting insulin shot directly after a workout and then slamming in the simple carbs?? You're right and I'm wrong. It's just weird how the top pros use it though huh?? It must not work

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Complete horsesh!t.
    I would like to know why you say that because it is ABSOLUTELY NOT horsesh!t

Didn't read every post, just saw his diet and made a comment...Not trying to change plans. But I would definitely have to disagree with that and I'm sure the top 10 guys on the olympia stage would HIGHLY disagree with that as well. Hmm I wonder why the top pros are taking a fast acting insulin shot directly after a workout and then slamming in the simple carbs?? You're right and I'm wrong. It's just weird how the top pros use it though huh?? It must not work
    I personally don't know the top 10 guys on the Olympia stage, if you'd post up your resume and credentials then we'll be happy to entertain your input, GB is a respected diet guru on these boards and LB is a competetive BB and my current nutritionist, twist is a personal trainer to the fat farm crowd in california and I've been a personal trainer for 19 years, if you'd like to quote someone as supporting your theory, it would be better if it was from personal, or first hand, knowledge, or at least tell us your reference material for knowing what the pros take after workout, I'm not aware of any publication showing the top 10 pros posting up their illegal drug use.

I would like to know why you say that because it is ABSOLUTELY NOT horsesh!t
    The PWO simple carbs being a MUST DO is a fad that died out years ago. I'm not saying people don't still do it, but it's certainly not all the hype these days. As for the top ten pro's you're citing - I don't know who your talking about or what their regimen's are, and to tell you the truth, I don't care. Just because a pro says he does something doesn't make it right for everybody. If one of them said he found that drinking his own urine aided in recovery, would you do it just because he said so? I'm being dramatic, but you get my point. Finally, most people cannot train like the pro's, don't have the genetics like the pro's, and aren't on tons of gear like the pro's - so eating like the pro's isn't necessarily for everybody. My .02

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Because the pros are using tons of steroids and trying to gain TONS of weight. Not only that but they are using insulin . None of this applies to TB.

I personally don't know the top 10 guys on the Olympia stage, if you'd post up your resume and credentials then we'll be happy to entertain your input, GB is a respected diet guru on these boards and LB is a competetive BB and my current nutritionist, twist is a personal trainer to the fat farm crowd in california and I've been a personal trainer for 19 years, if you'd like to quote someone as supporting your theory, it would be better if it was from personal, or first hand, knowledge, or at least tell us your reference material for knowing what the pros take after workout, I'm not aware of any publication showing the top 10 pros posting up their illegal drug use.
    I laughed so hard about this! hahahaha. Love it.

PS. You do know I train very few fat people right? I train models, bodybuilders (not contest prep, I hand them off at that point), marines, Special Operations and General military personnel, and people with degenerative diseases (ie HIV, Lupus etc)... Just throwing that out there.
    Last edited by Twist; 11-06-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: PS.

The PWO simple carbs being a MUST DO is a fad that died out years ago. I'm not saying people don't still do it, but it's certainly not all the hype these days. As for the top ten pro's you're citing - I don't know who your talking about or what their regimen's are, and to tell you the truth, I don't care. Just because a pro says he does something doesn't make it right for everybody. If one of them said he found that drinking his own urine aided in recovery, would you do it just because he said so? I'm being dramatic, but you get my point. Finally, most people cannot train like the pro's, don't have the genetics like the pro's, and aren't on tons of gear like the pro's - so eating like the pro's isn't necessarily for everybody. My .02
    It's really just basic physiology...Which I think EVERYONE can benefit from even if you are trying to cut. It's for recovery purposes. During your workout you deplete glycogen stores and amino acids in the muscle. At this point after your workout your body is screaming to get glucose so it can replenish the lost glycogen in the muscle..If there is no glucose in your body at this point you will be missing a MAJOR opportunity to heal and rebuild your muscles in this prime instance...Protein is good at this moment but the protein isn't going to replace the glycogen lost in your muscle during your workout...WHY WOULD ANYONE TAKE A COMPLEX CARB AT THIS MOMENT??? A complex carb will take to long to digest and by the time your body gets the glucose it needs you will have lost your opportunity. You need a fast acting carb so your body can get the glucose as fast as possible which is why a simple carb is needed...Not to mention the simple carb is going to spike your blood sugars which will then start shooting out insulin which will be your best friend at this moment because it is going to drive those simple carbs you just ate straight into your muscle replenishing everything you just lost...You would also want to take a fast digesting protein at this moment as well, such as whey protein. Your body will be thanking you at this moment as it drives all the amino acids, glycogen, and nutrients instantly back into your muscle...

This is the best time for simple carbs and the ONLY time for simple carbs unless your training twice...or during your workout is fine too...This will not hurt you because your body needs it at this moment to replenish the muscles, but if you are just sitting at your desk doing nothing your body will not need to utilize it at the moment and then in turn will store it as fat...Which obviously isn't what we want.

It really isn't something necessarily just for the pros....Just like a good protein source after a workout isn't just for the pros. It is beneficial for everyone to have simple carbs after a workout...I mean, it's really easy to tell. Go bust your ass and destroy your muscles in the gym and after only take a protein shake....Then, bust your ass in the gym and take some dextrose or whatever simple carb you want with a protein shake and see what happens....There is no way your body will not respond better to this..It's impossible..

Try it out and then tell me its horsesh!t.....just my .02

It's really just basic physiology...Which I think EVERYONE can benefit from even if you are trying to cut. It's for recovery purposes. During your workout you deplete glycogen stores and amino acids in the muscle. At this point after your workout your body is screaming to get glucose so it can replenish the lost glycogen in the muscle..If there is no glucose in your body at this point you will be missing a MAJOR opportunity to heal and rebuild your muscles in this prime instance...Protein is good at this moment but the protein isn't going to replace the glycogen lost in your muscle during your workout...WHY WOULD ANYONE TAKE A COMPLEX CARB AT THIS MOMENT??? A complex carb will take to long to digest and by the time your body gets the glucose it needs you will have lost your opportunity. You need a fast acting carb so your body can get the glucose as fast as possible which is why a simple carb is needed...Not to mention the simple carb is going to spike your blood sugars which will then start shooting out insulin which will be your best friend at this moment because it is going to drive those simple carbs you just ate straight into your muscle replenishing everything you just lost...You would also want to take a fast digesting protein at this moment as well, such as whey protein. Your body will be thanking you at this moment as it drives all the amino acids, glycogen, and nutrients instantly back into your muscle...

This is the best time for simple carbs and the ONLY time for simple carbs unless your training twice...or during your workout is fine too...This will not hurt you because your body needs it at this moment to replenish the muscles, but if you are just sitting at your desk doing nothing your body will not need to utilize it at the moment and then in turn will store it as fat...Which obviously isn't what we want.

It really isn't something necessarily just for the pros....Just like a good protein source after a workout isn't just for the pros. It is beneficial for everyone to have simple carbs after a workout...I mean, it's really easy to tell. Go bust your ass and destroy your muscles in the gym and after only take a protein shake....Then, bust your ass in the gym and take some dextrose or whatever simple carb you want with a protein shake and see what happens....There is no way your body will not respond better to this..It's impossible..

Quote Originally Posted by twist View Post
    because the pros are using tons of steroids and trying to gain tons of weight. Not only that but they are using insulin . None of this applies to tb.

I laughed so hard about this! Hahahaha. Love it.

Ps. You do know i train very few fat people right? I train models, bodybuilders (not contest prep, i hand them off at that point), marines, special operations and general military personnel, and people with degenerative diseases (ie hiv, lupus etc)... Just throwing that out there.
    believe me!! I laughed much more at this statement! Ignorance is a bliss huh! I am putting out correct information and you laugh at it ha ha kills me man....if you're such a great trainer and you don't know this you obviously have much much more to learn buddy...i would keep the clam shut and not make fun of people especially if you don't know what your talking about...

*sigh* thanks for the lesson in restoring glycogen 101, I needed that.

Ok, I don't mean to sound like a d!ck or be argumentative - clearly you have your opinions, I have mine. There are plenty of studies which show that the benefits of spiking insulin are hardly worth the negatives (yes, there are negatives), and that more consistent blood levels is better off overall and in the long run.

Having said that - I DO agree that if one were to eat simple carbs, PWO would be the time, with first thing in the morning being right behind. Honestly I think it comes down to the goal at hand - I would be much more dismissive about it with somebody who is bulking, particularly a hard gainer or somebody with a relatively low bodyfat (12% or less). However, I whole-heartedly disagree with simple PWO carbs on a cut - insulin is just as responsible for feeding fat cells as it is muscle cells. That magical one hour window is, again, sort of old school theory. The magical window doesn't close after an hour, and therefore eating complex carbs is perfectly fine - glycogen stores will still be replenished, muscle cells will STILL be in a very anabolic state - nutrients and protein uptake doesn't just suddenly end - definitely tapers off, but not after 60 minutes - nothing scientific about that theory.

I did simple carbs PWO for a year, and really saw no difference between then and since I switched to oats PWO.

First6 is offline Member
    calstate23 - your way out of line here. You may know what your talking about on some things (not this one) but even if you do your coming on WAY to strong for only being 40 posts deep. Knowbody even knows you yet and your walking in here, pointing your finger around the room saying Your wrong, Your wrong, and you over there, Your wrong to!
    Are you really wondering why you are not better recieved?
    The guys you are in discussion with in this thread are some of the best on the board. You know the old saying... if Everyone else is wrong.... it's probably you.

It's really just basic physiology...Which I think EVERYONE can benefit from even if you are trying to cut. It's for recovery purposes. During your workout you deplete glycogen stores and amino acids in the muscle. At this point after your workout your body is screaming to get glucose so it can replenish the lost glycogen in the muscle..If there is no glucose in your body at this point you will be missing a MAJOR opportunity to heal and rebuild your muscles in this prime instance...Protein is good at this moment but the protein isn't going to replace the glycogen lost in your muscle during your workout...WHY WOULD ANYONE TAKE A COMPLEX CARB AT THIS MOMENT??? A complex carb will take too long to digest and by the time your body gets the glucose it needs you will have lost your opportunitywrong. You need a fast acting carb so your body can get the glucose as fast as possible which is why a simple carb is needed... Not to mention the simple carb is going to spike your blood sugars which will then start shooting out insulin which will be your best friend at this moment because it is going to drive those simple carbs you just ate straight into your muscle replenishing everything you just lostyeah, like fat stores...You would also want to take a fast digesting protein at this moment as well, such as whey protein. Your body will be thanking you at this moment as it drives all the amino acids, glycogen, and nutrients instantly back into your muscle...

This is the best time for simple carbs and the ONLY time for simple carbs unless your training twice...or during your workout is fine toowhy halt fat loss during a workout?...This will not hurt you because your body needs it at this moment to replenish the muscles, but if you are just sitting at your desk doing nothing your body will not need to utilize it at the moment and then in turn will store it as fat...Which obviously isn't what we want.

It really isn't something necessarily just for the pros....Just like a good protein source after a workout isn't just for the prosYou are right, but it is for people trying to gain weight. It is beneficial for everyone to have simple carbs after a workout...I mean, it's really easy to tell. Go bust your ass and destroy your muscles in the gym and after only take a protein shake....Then, bust your ass in the gym and take some dextrose or whatever simple carb you want with a protein shake and see what happens....There is no way your body will not respond better to this..It's impossible..

You are incorrect in thinking that there is short workout window that you will "miss." In fact pretty much everything you are saying is based on your belief that after you spend an hour draining your glycogen stores it would be a terrible mistake to not fill them back up. This is wrong. You want to deplete your glycogen stores. Fat burning pwo will continue at a much elevated rate without the use of simple carbs. In fact, AM cardio is based on the theory that you want to have depleted glycogen levels; so is keto dieting. Bodybuilders who are trying to add as much mass as they can do not want to enter into the realm of depleted glycogen levels, hence the use of a fast acting carbohydrate (along with compounds). Fat burning does not take place when you spike insulin. So if you are trying to burn fat, spiking insulin is a good way to make no progress.

This belongs in a new thread. Sorry TB for the thread hijack.

charcold is offline Associate Member
    So I guess CKDs dont work either? because its days before the glycogen gets replenished. Twist beat me to it....
    Last edited by charcold; 11-06-2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: late to the party

Quote Originally Posted by charcold View Post
    So I guess CKDs dont work either? because its days before the glycogen gets replenished. Twist beat me to it....
    yupppppp
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-07-2010 at 07:31 AM.

charcold is offline Associate Member
    I dont agree with the need for simple carbs. You must have mis-understood me.
    Last edited by charcold; 11-07-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: lol misread

I know you don't agree with it. You must have neglected the entire point of my thread. And until you understand that there's simoply no need for it and many say no need for pw carbs period, you'll continue to be uneducated on the topic.

Lb I think you mixed up Charcold and Calstate...

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    calstate23 - your way out of line here. You may know what your talking about on some things (not this one) but even if you do your coming on WAY to strong for only being 40 posts deep. Knowbody even knows you yet and your walking in here, pointing your finger around the room saying Your wrong, Your wrong, and you over there, Your wrong to!
    Are you really wondering why you are not better recieved?
    The guys you are in discussion with in this thread are some of the best on the board. You know the old saying... if Everyone else is wrong.... it's probably you.
    You guys might want to check yourself and see who is really being DISRESPECTFUL and "dbags".........I made a comment. Not rude or ignorant towards anyone. All of a sudden I get blasted by everyone in a rude and disrespectful manner....I came back rude because I WAS TREATED RUDE AND I WAS ALSO DISRESPECTED. Funny, because all you guys are the first ones to point the finger at someone who YOU feel is being "DISRESPECTFUL" yet you are the FIRST ones to go out of your way to put people on blast in a criticizing manner...Take some of your own advice...I quote, "Do not dish it if you can't take it", and obviously from your comments you can't....Plain and simple treat people with respect and YOU will be treated with respect. You treat me with disrespect and you will most definitely get it back.

The bottom line here is that you all need some teaching.........and to Mr. Bad As$ who thinks he can compete and has the hardware to back it up....Do you make a living off of it? Are you stepping on an olympia stage? Are you someone that people know? Regardless...doesn't matter if you think you have the hardware because there are a ton of guys that put you to shame and you obviously haven't peaked to some of these top level athletes. And I'll tell you right now, they are taking insulin . And if they are taking insulin they are utilizing this technique that I speak about.

Again, Again, and again.....Who is really wrong here? I tell you from a person to person conversation the guys on the olympia stage are taking insulin and they are also utilizing simple carbs in the use....So I could really care less what any of you think because you are just flat out wrong. Funny how you are not even close to stepping on that stage yet you are saying what they are doing is WRONG...You all crack me up...I suggest you ease up and open an ear and maybe you can get to your fullest potential.

believe me!! I laughed much more at this statement! Ignorance is a bliss huh! I am putting out correct information and you laugh at it ha ha kills me man....if you're such a great trainer and you don't know this you obviously have much much more to learn buddy...i would keep the clam shut and not make fun of people especially if you don't know what your talking about...
    If you will look at twist's post he was responding to my quote and he highlighted my statement about him training the fat farm crowd, this is what he was laughing about, not your opinions on the pros.

If you have a knowledge base that allows you to contribute from personal experience, not "I read in Muscle and Bustle", please just list out your credentials. I am again going to state there are several different ways to accomplish similar results and not all work for every one, but post them from an, "I don't have all the answers but this is what has worked for me" approach, as opposed to "I'm the only source of truth on this planet" approach.

Even if your real identity is Hany Rambod and you truly have access to all of the information you present yourself as having access to, you could still be wrong on some things or at least not have the only right answers.

First6 is offline Member
    You guys might want to check yourself and see who is really being DISRESPECTFUL and "dbags".........I made a comment. Not rude or ignorant towards anyone. All of a sudden I get blasted by everyone in a rude and disrespectful manner....I came back rude because I WAS TREATED RUDE AND I WAS ALSO DISRESPECTED. Funny, because all you guys are the first ones to point the finger at someone who YOU feel is being "DISRESPECTFUL" yet you are the FIRST ones to go out of your way to put people on blast in a criticizing manner...Take some of your own advice...I quote, "Do not dish it if you can't take it", and obviously from your comments you can't....Plain and simple treat people with respect and YOU will be treated with respect. You treat me with disrespect and you will most definitely get it back.

The bottom line here is that you all need some teaching.........and to Mr. Bad As$ who thinks he can compete and has the hardware to back it up....Do you make a living off of it? Are you stepping on an olympia stage? Are you someone that people know? Regardless...doesn't matter if you think you have the hardware because there are a ton of guys that put you to shame and you obviously haven't peaked to some of these top level athletes. And I'll tell you right now, they are taking insulin . And if they are taking insulin they are utilizing this technique that I speak about.

Again, Again, and again.....Who is really wrong here? I tell you from a person to person conversation the guys on the olympia stage are taking insulin and they are also utilizing simple carbs in the use....So I could really care less what any of you think because you are just flat out wrong. Funny how you are not even close to stepping on that stage yet you are saying what they are doing is WRONG...You all crack me up...I suggest you ease up and open an ear and maybe you can get to your fullest potential.

Yeah the name calling is out of line.
    Read back through and see that most of us were not taking that route.
    I know speaking for myself - I was just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Lb I think you mixed up Charcold and Calstate...
    He did, lol! Charcold, LB was directing that at Calstate and quoted you by mistake - no worries!

Ok, now we are gonna get just plain nasty here. You just proved above that you are an idiot. YOU set the tone of this whole thing, nobody else. You could have posted your opinion in a respectful manner, but you didn't. Instead, you came on strong as hell pointing out how WRONG tbody was for not having simple carbs PWO. BBing has MANY different schools of thought, and none are considered right or wrong. YOU need to stop being so rigid and realize that there are different approaches to things. Honestly dude, you sound like you read it right out of the bible. You sound like a parrot who hasn't read anything else, and now you're cramming this old school shit down people's throats. You're telling us that we're flat out WRONG - and we're being disrespectful? Self awareness much???

As for attacking LB, check his pics before you knock him. If you can find something wrong with his physique, let us know because then we must need glasses.

Tbody - sorry your entire thread got hijacked by this elementary bullshit. No worries though, with his crap attitude, calstate23 won't be around these boards for much longer, I can guarantee that. Too bad for him, if he shut his mouth and listened for once, he might actually learn something. SMDH

Calstrate, charcoal, castrate......same difference.

Damn Iphone...

I got too much too do then deal with this chode.....BRB-going to spike my insulin .

Wait - I though I was Mr. Baldy??

LoL i'm SO glad you pulled these up!!! Nuff said - this guy has yet to post and not be involved in an argument! But we're all the ones being disrespectful, right? Cal, this thread and the 4 LB posted are full of ALL different people arguing - and guess who the common factor is? YOU. YOU are the problem, your shit attitude is the problem, and you are clearly a young punk who barely has hair on his sack and wants to come in here parroting a bunch of garbage.

Thin ice is right LB. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. I'm feeling extra vindictive today, maybe i'll have a chat with an admin later. Let this douche find a board where trolls like him are accepted and run rampant. We don't allow that crap on this board.

Wait - I though I was Mr. Baldy??

LoL i'm SO glad you pulled these up!!! Nuff said - this guy has yet to post and not be involved in an argument! But we're all the ones being disrespectful, right? Cal, this thread and the 4 LB posted are full of ALL different people arguing - and guess who the common factor is? YOU. YOU are the problem, your shit attitude is the problem, and you are clearly a young punk who barely has hair on his sack and wants to come in here parroting a bunch of garbage.

Thin ice is right LB. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. I'm feeling extra vindictive today, maybe i'll have a chat with an admin later. Let this douche find a board where trolls like him are accepted and run rampant. We don't allow that crap on this board.
    Oh no....I'm rubbing off on you...stay away...time for me to take a sabtical...PM me if you want.

Wow, this is awesome, where to start... the last thread you posted he says he's 225# at 6% bodyfat, I'd like to see that. Second, he's been told that all of the simple sugar arguements for post workout would, if anything, only be recommended for a bulking cycle, not cutting. I've posted three times asking him to post his credentials, no response to any of those requests.

On the positive side, this added some flair/flare to my thread and upped my post count, so that's the silver lining to the cloud.

On a totally different note I am considering starting two more threads and want to know the best location to post them, one on sponsorships and two on a point specific differing opinion board for diet and training techniques where LB, Twist, Myself and others could tackle one question at a time about a specific philosophy for accomplishing a specific result, so that we have a better format for that, just some thoughts, weigh in please.
    Last edited by tbody66; 11-07-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Oh no....I'm rubbing off on you...stay away...time for me to take a sabtical...PM me if you want.
    Haha, quite the contrary bro. You'd probably be very surprised at who I am if we met in person, vs. the person i come across as on these boards. I'm not saying i'm phony on the boards, just that I try very hard to conduct myself in an appropriate manner, and take the high road most of the time and refrain from getting into flame wars. I'm quite a nasty bastard in person... I grew up in a slum and was one of about 10 white kids in an all black school system. I've been through some times bro!

Wow, this is awesome, where to start... the last thread you posted he says he's 225# at 6% bodyfat, I'd like to see that. Second, he's been told that all of the simple sugar arguements for post workout would, if anything, only be recommended for a bulking cycle, not cutting. I've posted three times asking him to post his credentials, no response to any of those requests.

On the positive side, this added some flair/flare to my thread and upped my post count, so that's the silver lining to the crowd.

On a totally different note I am considering starting two more threads and want to know the best location to post them, one on sponsorships and two on a point specific differing opinion board for diet and training techniques where LB, Twist, Myself and others could tackle one question at a time about a specific philosophy for accomplishing a specific result, so that we have a better format for that, just some thoughts, weigh in please.
    Not sure on the sponsorships, as for the opinion board - i'd say just post it here in the diet section since we all hang around here more than anywhere else. If somebody thinks it doesn't belong here, an admin can always move it for us.

I will think the particulars through and start that thread soon, don't have time this morning and maybe not even today.

See GB. That's what I'm talking about when I say I dont pull punches. You'd probably be very surprised at who I am if we met in person. I'm the calm, cool and collected dude running with a bunch of hardcore meatheads. I'm the dude at the bar that leaves with a chick while my steakheads are trying to find someone to look at then cross-eyed. Not my thing. I'm a closet CPA for god's sake.

Having said that, I'm passionate about this game. More so than probably 95% of the world. I want to bring out the best in everyone and doing things half-assed doesn't fly with me. Bodyilders/fitness enthusiasts are in the minority. We are looked at as everything from weird to homosexual. Whatever the case, the more I can get to crossover the better.

Just please train at a different time than me. I like open space in my gym.

I'm still taking a sabbatical.

I stand by my ways, but two people preaching different methods only results in confusion. It's not an act of cowardness. I just need to spend more time focusing on myself. As selfish as that sounds.
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 11-07-2010 at 09:44 AM.

First off, things aren't always what they seem to be (More on that later)....I checked your page. Apparently like your "Photoshoped tattoo", things can always be deceiving. Looks like you have some experience in photoshop. Anyway, Anyone can post up a picture that isn't even them...Like the other 95% percent of the people on here...Anyone can be joe blow off the street.

I read these links and those would have been embarrassing if it was the same person. My half brother I haven't even seen or talked in years had no other option to live with me...I have never even seen or heard of this site until maybe a week or 2 ago when my brother left his laptop open on this page...I started scrollin through the site to see what kind of knowledge the guys had in here..I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly....Like I said, everything isn't always what it seems to be.

I could really care less what you think about me. I have my knowledge and I also have a great deal of VERY credible sources I get my knowledge from..If you most likely have noticed there has definitely been no questions being asked on my part since I found out what this site even was.

I've been working out since I was 14 and did my first cycle when I was 17 and have been on and off every year since. I don't need any information on a cycle whatso ever. Again I don't know why I just wasted my time even writing this because like I said I could care less what anyone thinks they "know" about me.

As for the disrespecting part...Again, you might want to be the one to check that. I made one comment, not rude or disrespectful like I said...Instead I got comment like complete horsesh!t ....Yeah, that sure is disagreeing with someone in a correct manner.

Again, I train with guys and get knowledge from people that have been on stage and get paid for it on a daily basis. Guys that are bigger then the pictures that lbsomeiron has got up even if it is him or not. And I know for a fact what these guys are using and how they use it...The fact is they are using insulin and they are doing it directly after a workout and are then taking in simple carbs...Please tell me how this is outdated when insulin use is being used by the top dogs today? Take it for what it is or not but the truth is just the truth...I don't need to learn or to be taught anything I can guarantee you that.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information