Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    bigcwithane is offline Member
    so im feeling discouraged today. i feel super fat, idk why iv'e been on my diet clean. on top of that i weighed 201 at my recruiters office so that just made everything worse. but i had my cloths on and i weigh myself in boxers so im probley still 197 maybe... idk

First6 is offline Member
    a weigh in at the middle or end of the day with clothes on to boot will ALWAYS feel discuraging when you are cutting. It is a head game.

Ignore it. Act like it never happened. Your doing fine. Just fine.

Thanks first ya it definitely made my day bad but what are you gonna do. On top of that my aunt from out of town came home and said I was looking good, but then asked to see music pack which I don't have.

Update for Wends.

Am cardio- 30 mins hiit like how twist said to do it

Lift
    Leg ext-65*25,65*25.75*25
    Ham. Curl-50*25,60*25,70*25
    Calf raise-3*25 95
    Decline crunches-3*25

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcwithane View Post
    so im feeling discouraged today. i feel super fat, idk why iv'e been on my diet clean. on top of that i weighed 201 at my recruiters office so that just made everything worse. but i had my cloths on and i weigh myself in boxers so im probley still 197 maybe... idk
    Is this the same scale that you originally weighed 197 on? If not, you should know better - no 2 scales will be exactly the same, and some are WAY off.

Don't focus so much on the scale, stick to your diet, train hard, kill the cardio, and watch the changes in the mirror, and especially how clothes fit.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    It's not what you see, it's what you know. You're doing all the right things, so put everything else aside and keep pushing.

Yeah the only thing about the weight is its for the army I know I'm gonna be heavier when I ship. I want to be big but not fat and they measure bf by neck and waist so I am always fine in there bf measurements .

Update for Thursday

Lift- back
    Row 155*12,165*10,175*10
    Lat Pull-135*12,150*12,160*10
    T-Row-135*12,150*12,160*10

No cardio today necause I had army pt and my legs were feeling it from my leg workout yestarday. Diet was kinda in check. It was clean but mixed up I had a pro/fat meal for breakfast then I always miss a meal on thursdays because of pt. Then right after pt I go straight to lift just sipping on bcaas but pwo I had to take my mom to get meds and she asked if I wanted chipotle. I said yeah sause it was pwo I didn't get my shake so I had a chicken bowl with rice(white), black beans, chicken, and, vegetables

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    What's progress so far?

Am cardio 30 min

Lift arms
    Skullcrush-85*12,90*12,95*10
    Preacher Hammer-30*12,35*10,35*10
    Hanging leg raise-3*20
    Db curl-35*12,40*12,40*10
    Vbar-97.5*10,97.5*10,102.5*10

Overall progress I think I'm getting leaner I feel a little leaner, and I feel like ok looking bigger at the sane time. But I still have a lot to go.

update for Saturday

Am Cardio-30min. (i have been doing three mins 4mph then 30 sec 10mph)

Today I am going to Cleveland with my friend not sure what time I will be home I am taking my shaker cup with me but im sure we will get subway or something. If anything goes wrong it will just be me missing a meal, im not to worried about it.

First6 is offline Member
    update for Saturday

Am Cardio-30min. (i have been doing three mins 4mph then 30 sec 10mph)

Today I am going to Cleveland with my friend not sure what time I will be home I am taking my shaker cup with me but im sure we will get subway or something. If anything goes wrong it will just be me missing a meal, im not to worried about it.
    No biggie.

Okay so today was crazy I went to Cleveland to shoot with a photographer and I only packed 1 shake just incase and I ended up there from 8-6 so we ate McDonald's. I never ever ever eat fast food but I got a plain grilled chicken sandwhich on there good wheat looking buns. It was the best choice and thar was at 1 I didn't fet home till 6 and had chicken. And broccoli and peanuts. Then 3 hours later went and ate two chicken breast and broccoli cause I was hungry and I went to a party and had two shots then came home and had my casein with peanuts. Overall I kept everything as good as possible. I really don't drink besides new years but it got to me and it was only two mixed drinks.

Also did 30 mins am cardio

oh well. Mixed drinks are the worst btw.

Twist they were very small in a shot glass. Is that still that bad even if it is juice with sugar it was like a 4 th its cup of juice.

no biggie bro

Okay I'm just making sure. I wanna keep stuff up and progress no detailing for me. Even today my family had christmas early and I made my gma make me chicken breast.

First6 is offline Member
    Okay I'm just making sure. I wanna keep stuff up and progress no detailing for me. Even today my family had christmas early and I made my gma make me chicken breast.
    Good job!

Oh also.... the Mcdonalds thing.... you did fine. Another choice is the grilled chicken ceaser salad with NO dressing. It is good and you dont get the bad carbs from the bun on the sandwich. (200cals)

First6 is offline Member
    Hey big - Just posted this on T's thread. You wanna do it?

Keep moving forward T. Pics this sat!
    In fact if there was ever a time to turn it up let's do it now!
    Let's start posting pics every sat. I know the every 2 week thing is good for seeing bigger/better results but I usually slack a little after pic saturday and and allow myself to not work as hard for 2-3 days. If I had to post pics every sat I wouldnt do that. The end result would be bigger/better results.
    What do ya say? You down for every sat pics with me?

Hey first that is fine with me I'm on vacation right now so I won't be able to this sat next Saturday should be fine I think.

Updates for whatever I didn't update because it has been a couple days.
    Sat- 30 min cardio
    Sun-off
    Mon.-30 min cardio
    Tuesday- lift chest/tri, 20 min cardio on my pedal bike(wasn't the best cardio really it was like bmx riding)
    Wends- lift back/bi

Since Im on vacation I am only able to use what I have. Last night and this morning I had to only lift with dumbbells and the heaviest was 50.

My diet is as clean as I can possible have it for vacation. We really don't wanna stop so we can make good time so I have my protein shakes, protein bars, nuts, plain oatmeal packs, and beef jerky.

First6 is offline Member
    Cool. It's on then.

Hey Just enjoy your vacation and get back to it when you return. The mental break will do you good.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Cool. It's on then.

Hey Just enjoy your vacation and get back to it when you return. The mental break will do you good.
    I'm goibgob to enjoy it but I'm going to exercise when I can odor is lift or cardio and I'm stillgoing to stick to the diet the best I can, I'm not going over the deep and eating cookies and pie and sh1t.

First6 is offline Member
    good attitude.
    Let's face it vacation is vacation. A break from everything. but good for you for not over doing it!!

Update for my Christmas. Diet was trash yesterday. I haven't been able to workout like I wanted I have been riding my bike though and I'm still on vacation won't be hone ill Wednesday. But I'm still trying o keep it as clean as possible.

still following.

This vacation is really killing me. I'm not doing to bad though. Breakfast today was bad I looked in the fridge and there was no eggs, meat, anything. So I had Christmas leftovers... awful and then I had pie. I need to lift an do cardio

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Don't worry bro, this sh!t will all be going away soon, and we can all get back to our lives. I for one am looking forward to my progress!

I'm really looking forward to it this vacation is an eye opener of how much I really just want me premade already cooked good to go meals that are in my fridge and not eat out with my family and only drink shakes because there is no food for me to eat only snakes and junk food which I have been real good about for the most part only slipped up a couple times.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do want to have a total update before you stop posting progress here due to the remote trainer challange. I am very excited to see what you've done with the workout I gave you and the diet you received.

Well it has been a rough week and a half for me I finally got to lift today but I'm in a hotel. My diet has been shit on vacation also I tried to keep some clean snacks like beef jerky and shakes for the most part but the family has went out to eat a lot I can update with pics when I get home, even though i won't be surprised if I look any different if not worse.

:............

Okay I'm finally back home. Diet was still bad but not terrible. I weighted in at 196 so I geuss it isn't to awful but I think I still look worse. I plan on doing a full body workout today and then cardio pwo before tonight because it is probley going to be bad.

First6 is offline Member
    Today was Pic Day Big. Where you at?

Gb said not today because of last night.

Okay well until my trainer contacts me I'm going to continue to update. All I can say is this whole christmas new years bs killed me but it is now a fresh start today I'm switching the diet and lift routine untill I get a trainer for the contest. The only thing im changing about my diet is I'm only eating carbs for breakfast preworkout and pwo. The rest will be pro/veggie. My routine is gonna go back to heavy lifting 4 days a week Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri. And cardio is always pwo and only in the am when I'm not trianing legs.

Give me your thoughts and feed back.

First6 is offline Member
    Hey Big are you not posting to this thread anymore because of the contest?

Yeah first the contest has me pretty busy but my pics will be in there so watch for my progress

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information