Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    yeah

bigcwithane is offline Member
    Alright good stuff twist. Thanks for watching my thread to bro.
    Update for today I went and fast walk/jog/sprint around my neighborhood for 40 min. Don't know the speed or distants is say close to 4 miles

Well yesterday I kept it really clean I lost one meal because I went to a dance so I had a big steak before to keep my macros in check my total was 2036cal, 46g fat, 156g carb, 233g pro.

As for Sunday I figured out a way to keep me away from the peanut butter, every sun. Morning I get one tbsp of that addicting sh!t to keep me from smashing on it all week and pretty much just keep me from cheating. Also got my fasted cardio in 60 min fast walk around the neighborhood also I sprinted up all the hills as fast as I could. Tom is my first weight in I don't know if I should expect to lose weight or just keep were am at and just watch if I get more toned since I am trying to maintain and lose my fat, which I think is gonna work I'm feeling more strong and cardio is getting easier even when running weight is going up so hopefully I can do the almost impossible of cutting fat while gaining lbm.(also since I don't have much)

Okay Sundays totals are 1934cal, 42g fat, 158g carb, 225 g protein.this doesn't include my little spoon of peanut butter.
    Tom isn't first weight in and its been a week.

Okay the weight was 184. I'm gonna say it is probley just because how bad my last weekend was but I have been on track and this week I expect to do the same so I think things are going fine

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcwithane View Post
    Okay the weight was 184. I'm gonna say it is probley just because how bad my last weekend was but I have been on track and this week I expect to do the same so I think things are going fine
    Just caught up on your thread.
    Sounds like you are doing well and you have a program of diet and workout that is working for you. Keep up the good work!
    Don't worry to much about the scale. Focus on the diet/workout and the scale will come to you all by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Just caught up on your thread.
    Sounds like you are doing well and you have a program of diet and workout that is working for you. Keep up the good work!
    Don't worry to much about the scale. Focus on the diet/workout and the scale will come to you all by itself.
    Thanks for checking the thread first. I was getting worried no one was watching ha.

Some quick updates I got for Monday everything was good stayed 100% the workout went great I definitely feel my strength going up.

Update for today is only my am cardio 45 min at 3.0-4.0 mph on a 10 incline.

First6 is offline Member
    Bump for update

Did you end the day yesterday 100% on track?

What did you do today so far? On tack?

Sorry for no update i was busy with stuff yesterday I'm gonna do a update after my lift tonight.

Alright sorry for no update last night I had a lot of sh!t to do. But like I said I did my 45 min am cardio 3.0-4.0 mph, my diet was 100% 1935kcal, 47g fat,166g carb,229g protein

As for today no cardio lifted only diet has been 100%, felt strong, but when I look at myself i just dont feel like I'm gaining size and I know I'm not going to gain on this diet but I just want to get big

First6 is offline Member
    Alright sorry for no update last night I had a lot of sh!t to do. But like I said I did my 45 min am cardio 3.0-4.0 mph, my diet was 100% 1935kcal, 47g fat,166g carb,229g protein
    100% on the diet is a great job! I like hearing this!
    As for today no cardio lifted only diet has been 100%, felt strong, but when I look at myself i just dont feel like I'm gaining size and I know I'm not going to gain on this diet but I just want to get big
    Again 100% on the diet. Good job. You won't be gaining size right now. But that is not your MAIN goal right. All in good time. Look at it this way though. Once you drop the fat past a certain point (usually around 15%) you will start to look bigger and stronger. Your muscles will look harder. That will be a welcome thing right.! Focus on that fat loss like your doing. Keep up the good work!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm proud of you, BigC, I know how much fun this whole shedding bodyfat thing is, especially when you loose weight that was so hard to come by. We are here for you and you will feel so great about yourself when you hit your goal.

Thanks tbody, I'm looking forward for that day lol. Keep up the good work yourself brotha

Post for today did my am cardio 45 min 3.0-4.0 mph 10 incline like always and meals have been 100% I need to stay on this path an I should get the results I want soon

Tell me about your water consumption, and when you say am cardio is that pre-meal?

For water I carry a gallon with me everywhere I go. I drink it all day thank after the gallon ill just get a cup here and there. Cardio is fasted in the am

Update for Thursday.1961 kcal, 49g fat,147g carb, 218g protein.

Update for Friday. Didn't have school today so I lifted early after breakfast. I had my cheat spoon of peanut butter. I went a little over board on it. I feel really bloated but it was preworkout so hopefully it didn't hurt that much and since my diet has been clean all week I said one day every weekend I would allow my self a spoon of pb. It just gives me something to work for and stay clean all week. Is this good or bad? Also todays lifts were good felt a little more tired because I an used to lifting later in the day and also felt so full from the pb and my breakfast. But still worked hard.
    Comments?

Update for Friday. Even tho its not the exact macros because I didn't count my cheat in there 2162kcal,43g fat,195g carb,247g pro.

So far sat. I have done my planned hour cardio fasted in the am and I am waiting to eat meal 2 while ok cooking all my food because I'm all out.

Guys I think I have low test levels I'm not sure but I was just reading symptoms and I figured it could be possible. So I'm gonna go to my doctor is my tests come back tho what will happend? What is my doctor going to do ? And is this going to help me out

Update. This weekend was awful I've been good all day then it cones night time and I go to grab my 10 almonds and I grab the pb too. I have cheated really bad. I don't understand why I do good all day and then the last me I completely f myself and two add on to it my sister made brownies. I didn't even eat on then the icing came out and I iced it didn't even like the fork then I went to get my casein and I took a fork of a brownie then a fork of icing then I was like god d*mnit why did I do it. I don't understand. But anyways I'm gonna get this sh!t straight. Hour of cardio tom in the am fasted while sipping pb bcaas.

Anyone?

Update for today no cardio I needed a mental break. I'm gonna do pm cardio tho. And maybe soneone monday but I dont like doing cardio on lifting days.

Also I will be stopping this sppon of pb its killing me and turning my whole weekend into crappy dieting. I feel like I start eating like a half ton man. It's straight clean from here and I will post if I need a cheat day or see if you guys recommend it.

Okay so recap of this weekend. Diet went out the window Fri-sun only did cardio 3 days this week instead 4. I probley put on 10 lbs. Of fat.
    And comments from anyone

It happens, don't beat yourself up (too bad), get back on track, hit it harder, make the adjustments you need (like removing peanut butter from your diet) and know that you have several brothers on here going through the same thing, you don't want to let yourself down or us down, so suck it up and stop falling into the trap of cheating!

For sure does anyone think I should lower cals. From 2200 to 2000 leave me comments I need some help here. Or maybe do the polumbo directive heard good things about it.
    Give me some guidance.
    Last edited by bigcwithane; 10-24-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Okay I'm changing up my routines here.

Lifting-5x5,Mon,wends,Fri

Cardio-Mon.-sun.

Diet-2200 cal 45/35/20 split or Polumbo diet?

Give me some feed back.

Update for today 30 min cardio, diet is weird because I wanted to start a polumbo diet today but now I have mixed feelings so my first meal was only 4 omega three eggs but now I'm going back to my original diet until you guys give the polumbo diet a green light or tell me to stick it out with my original plans

First6 is offline Member
    Guys I think I have low test levels I'm not sure but I was just reading symptoms and I figured it could be possible. So I'm gonna go to my doctor is my tests come back tho what will happend? What is my doctor going to do ? And is this going to help me out
    Will it help IF YOU DO have low test. Yes! Tremendously. I commonly hear guys say they think their levels are low and they get checked and they are fine. You could be like that or you could be low. No harm in getting checked out. Just tell the Doc you have no energy, low sex drive, get headaches, just feel like crap all the time. Tell him you want your free test levels checked.

For sure does anyone think I should lower cals. From 2200 to 2000 leave me comments I need some help here. Or maybe do the polumbo directive heard good things about it.
    Give me some guidance.
    idk what the polumbo is. Bottom line is what your doing working? Are you losing fat? Answer that and you will have your answer for the cals.

You gotta stop the cheat pb. WHY? a spoon of pb is no big deal right? Wrong! It is not the spoon of pb that is the problem. It is the mental part of it. You "allowed" yourself to START cheating. Then you easily justify a little more cheat. Then more, then more until your whole weekend was f'd. Stop letting yourself START. Then you won't have to worry about how far you have taken it.

BTW - I did it to this weekend. I'm so dissapointed in myself. Pick yourself up and move forward.

The polumbo diet is a sort of keto diet its high protein moderate fat and low carbs. And no I'm not losing fat, but im gonna say I really can't tell since I fd up.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    You gotta stop the cheat pb. WHY? a spoon of pb is no big deal right? Wrong! It is not the spoon of pb that is the problem. It is the mental part of it. You "allowed" yourself to START cheating. Then you easily justify a little more cheat. Then more, then more until your whole weekend was f'd. Stop letting yourself START. Then you won't have to worry about how far you have taken it.
    EXCELLENT advice, and SO true. Once you open that small 'window', it can spiral out of control VERY easily. I've had days that started off perfectly, then I allow a tiny cheat on the weekend - like a bowl of cereal. Before you know it, i'm eating an Italian sub w/ mayo, 5 guys burgers, etc.

It sucks to have to keep such a rigid diet - but remember (and i'm trying burn this into my own fat head too) that the super strict cut only needs to last a few months, then you can change your diet to maintain or gain. The problem, at least for me, is that with all the cheats and fvck ups, the cut winds up being endless because i'm always screwing my own progress. It's a vicious cycle.

So, stay super strict, as much as possible, with the knowledge that it will end in a few months. Even if you don't reach your goal, it generally isn't recommended to cut for more then 3 months, 4 TOPS. Take a break, eat a maintenance diet for a month, then go back to the cut - BOOM! New progress!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    EXCELLENT advice, and SO true. Once you open that small 'window', it can spiral out of control VERY easily. I've had days that started off perfectly, then I allow a tiny cheat on the weekend - like a bowl of cereal. Before you know it, i'm eating an Italian sub w/ mayo, 5 guys burgers, etc.

It sucks to have to keep such a rigid diet - but remember (and i'm trying burn this into my own fat head too) that the super strict cut only needs to last a few months, then you can change your diet to maintain or gain. The problem, at least for me, is that with all the cheats and fvck ups, the cut winds up being endless because i'm always screwing my own progress. It's a vicious cycle.

So, stay super strict, as much as possible, with the knowledge that it will end in a few months. Even if you don't reach your goal, it generally isn't recommended to cut for more then 3 months, 4 TOPS. Take a break, eat a maintenance diet for a month, then go back to the cut - BOOM! New progress!
    I definitely feel you gb. I'm hitting it hard from now on now cheating because really what is the purpose it only makes me cheat myself and once I het a head I'm right back to where I started. I just need to let this weekend go. I'm over it its a new beginning and I will see were I'm at in two weeks and maybe post some pics up and evaluate my diet and cardio with you guys.

Okay todays weight lifting was good. I sorta stalled out tho so I'm keeping the weight for next week my diet is 100% for today and is gonna stay that way. Tom I have a fasted cardio session in the am I'm only gonna do 45 Min and keeping it lite

Update for today. Did 45 min cardio. And my diet has been 100% I'm feeling tired today tho. Idk why

Everything went 100% today I did miss one meal so macros were like 300 less than what they should be because I accidental slept threw my alarm. Ha oh well that's alright still did all my cardio and ate everything else

Everything is going as planned 100% good on diet and workout schedual. I didn't do my 30 min of cardio this morning though because I'm not used to cardio on lifting days and I was tired. Also my weigt is not going dowb. I know I had a awful weekend but when should I see my weight go back down?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just keep doing your thing bro. So long as you're sticking to it, don't worry. If you're the same weight NEXT week, then you can start thinking of changing things up a bit. I've stuck to my thing and GAINED a lb. in a week - it could be anything. Water, backed up ass (for real!), anything. Don't worry just yet!

I can assure you its not a backed up a$$ brother. I'm more regular than I should be ha. Alright thanks for tha advice gb

Okay this morning went good did my cardio but it was cut 15 min short due to a bathroom break. So I'm gonna do 30 min more in the pm. I also have army pt tonight so we should be doing some sort of conditioning on top of that. Diet has been 100% besides I had a couple peanuts before I did cardio this morning. My mom bought a giant bag of shelled peanuts and I'm hooked on them I've had them for every pro/fat meal

Alright I just did my second session of cardio. It was the exact same as my fasted am session. Also diet was 100% on this whole week and its gonna be 100% all the time. The only thing is Idk if I'm over eating on peanuts I don't weight them or measure them out because I don't crack the shell I just eat the whole thing. So I'm not sure how to measure them out

Okay I have decided I'm going to do a straight cutting diet with a 50/35/15 split and then have a carb up day on Friday because that is my more intense workout. It's going to be about 2000 calories or less.
    Comments?

hey big, stick with it, it's worth it, I've been dialing my diet in and sticking with it too, so you aren't alone, brother. I just posted some pics on my thread taken today and the pics I put up four weeks ago, see what you think. And post some of you so we can see what you are getting out of all this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information