bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Time to get serious!!

iv been thinking for a while i need to cut loose weight. i am currently about 18 percent little on the arms just a little belly realy and a little on the nips. been looking at doing a cutting cycle t3 wini anavar ect thinking what would be the best for me.. iv been off a cycle for a month and was planing on doing another in 4 weeks time... however mayb i should just diet and start doing cardio until after xmas and see what goals i can reach natually... but i do loveo cycle!!

today im at home ill with lots of time to kill for a change and thought perfect time to reaserch and plan ahead. i go the gym mon to fri for a hour and a half.

mon chest little tri
    tues back little bi
    wed legs
    thurs shoulder
    fridays "freaky friday" intence bi and tri work out from anabolic extreme

my diet is not strict YET!

my daily routine is as follows

up at 10 am bacon egg barm with brown sauce.
    gym at 11 followed by protein shake sometimes mulitpowr flapjck as im working out.
    work at 1
    some kind of lunch at two pasta mainly
    5 oclock tuna sarni bit of salad
    another shake about ten oclock

awfull diet but work late hours little breaks hard o be strict on diet... looking for advice and links on how to calcalate what i need for myu goals and mayb a link to guide me o what food contain what.

stats

18%bf
    86kg
    5ft8

cheers bezzy

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    iv been thinking for a while i need to cut loose weight. i am currently about 18 percent little on the arms just a little belly realy and a little on the nips. been looking at doing a cutting cycle t3 wini anavar ect thinking what would be the best for me.. forget about cycles iv been off a cycle for a month and was planing on doing another in 4 weeks time...Forget about cycles however mayb i should just diet and start doing cardio until after xmas and see what goals i can reach natually...Yes, definitely you should do that! but i do loveo cycle!! Think about how much more you would love them if you perfected you natural gains first
    today im at home ill with lots of time to kill for a change and thought perfect time to reaserch and plan ahead. i go the gym mon to fri for a hour and a half.

mon chest little tri (what exercises? Sets? Reps?)
    tues back little bi (what exercises? Sets? Reps?)
    wed legs (what exercises? Sets? Reps?)
    thurs shoulder (what exercises? Sets? Reps?)
    fridays "freaky friday" intence bi and tri work out from anabolic extreme (what exercises? Sets? Reps?)

gym at 11 followed by protein shake sometimes mulitpowr flapjck as im working out.
    work at 1

How much protein? Cabrs? Fat? Calories is in your diet?

awfull diet but work late hours little breaks hard o be strict on diet... I bet it is hard, but it is doable looking for advice and links on how to calcalate what i need for myu goals and mayb a link to guide me o what food contain what.

stats

18%bf
    86kg
    5ft8

cheers bezzy
    Read in Bold/Underlined Text.

Also, read this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...

Get to 10% or less body fat naturally and prove it to yourself that you know what you are doing. If you can't do that, then forget about any cycles.
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 10-04-2010 at 10:23 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    QUOTE=bezzy;5379413]iv been thinking for a while i need to cut loose weight. i am currently about 18 percent little on the arms just a little belly realy and a little on the nips. been looking at doing a cutting cycle t3 wini anavar ect thinking what would be the best for me.. iv been off a cycle for a month and was planing on doing another in 4 weeks time... however mayb i should just diet and start doing cardio until after xmas and see what goals i can reach natually... but i do loveo cycle!!

mon chest little tri
    tues back little bi
    wed legs
    thurs shoulder
    fridays "freaky friday" intence bi and tri work out from anabolic extreme
    5 days straight to me isn't a good split. try two on 1 off for better recovery also i don't see a cardio routine in here

Bacon is a horrible way to start your day. Eggwhites and oats my friend 25g of whey as soon as you wake up.
    gym at 11 followed by protein shake sometimes mulitpowr flapjck as im working out. need macro's on your protien shake
    work at 1
    pasta is only ok if its whole wheat
    This diet lacks a couple meals. Also lacks protien especially in the animal sources. And needs fiberous veggies.

awfull diet but work late hours little breaks hard o be strict on diet... looking for advice and links on how to calcalate what i need for myu goals and mayb a link to guide me o what food contain what.
    Lots of us have horrible work hours and busy jobs. Buy yourself some tupperwear and do what the rest of us do. Spend an hour or two on your day off preparing and packing meals for a couple days in advance. You can spend all the hours you want in the gym but if you dont' spend the time to eat right it won't matter.
    stats

18%bf
    86kg
    5ft8

cheers bezzy[/QUOTE]

Google how to calculate your BMR, then how to calculate your TDEE then look through the diet threads to see examples of good meals pick a few that you like and put them together for 6-7 meals a day Then total up the macro's (CALORIES/PROTIEN/CARBS/FAT) for each meal, then for the whole day. Get that done and repost a diet and we'll fine tune it for you. The research and math is up to you. Lots of us get paid to write diets for people so we expect you to at least to your research

Blog Entries
    cheers fellers found somevids on a thread prity good loong but clear

scotty my routines is

mon
    flat bench 12 10 8 6
    incline bells 12 10 8 6
    fliys 12 12
    center grip flat bench for tris 1x90 percent max rest 3 min 10x70 percent rest on min...repeat four times

tues
    wide grip pull ups 3x8
    deadlift 12 10 8 6
    knee n aflat bench rest with hand and pull bell from floor to the side of yourbody not sure on name..12 10 8 6
    bicep curls

wed
    leg press
    extension
    squats

thurs
    behind the neck shoulder press with bar12 10 8 6
    should press bells slightly leaned back 12 10 8 6
    pull the bar from waist hight to shoulders with narowgrip cant remem name 120 10 8 6
    cable pull to side 12 10 8 6

friday one hour intence arm workout

ez bar x 16. 1 min rest followed by narrow grip bench x16 for 15 mins
    incline bench barbl curls x16 1 min rest 16x incline tricept extention for 15 mins
    cable curls x 16 min rest Weighted Dips x 16 for 15 min
    Reverse Cable Curls x 16 1min rest Triceps Press Downs 15 min

sat sun rest

Blog Entries
    ubersteroids well said hard but doable im a man on a mission

ubersteroids well said hard but doable im a man on a mission
    If you really are, then you will get a huge lunch box/cooler and pack it up with all the meals that you will need to consume though out the day, no matter if you are at work or not. This is how I've done it. It only takes 5 minutes to eat a meal. You can do it man.

Set all cycles aside. Do it naturally first.

If you'll read that link I posted, then you will know quite a bit about the diet and counting macros and calories.

Blog Entries
    cheers was a good link.. guna get me a cooler box on the internet now... guna be a hard thing changing everthing but guna smash it!! only concern is loosing muscle and strenth my prafared training partner has same strenth but at 10 percentish bf... dont wana fall behind scared that becoming weeker will kill my determination. allso wats your opinion on the training iv been doing.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I still dont' see what you're doing for cardio? Cardio is what burns fat. If you just create a calorie deficit by not eating enough then you'll just burn muscle mass too. You're routine I still think would be better if you took wednesday off and and worked out on saturday then rested sunday. If you're looking to cut pyramid sets of 12 10 8 6 aren't the way to go IMO. You need to be looking at dropping the weight (yes i said dropping the weight) and upping the volume. Do this while you decrease your rest time between sets till you're doing 4 sets of 12-15 with 30 seconds of rest between. While cutting i keep my heart rate around 120 the whole time i'm lifting but ya gotta move can't be draggin ass when you wanna cut. CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. Did I mention CARDIO?!?

Blog Entries
    i was doing no cardio that begins 2morow..hopefully if im feeling better. guna try to do a minimum of 40 mins everyday... not too sure if i should do cardio then weights or weights finished by cardio what you think

i was doing no cardio that begins 2morow..hopefully if im feeling better. guna try to do a minimum of 40 mins everyday... not too sure if i should do cardio then weights or weights finished by cardio what you think
    I recommend doing cardio AFTER the weight lifting workout. Say... 30 minutes of cardio after the lifting at about 135-140 heart rate.

Blog Entries
    cheers uber off work tday so going to go gym twice... goin now (8am just got up)on a empty stomach to do a hour cardio then tnight when my training partner gts back from wrk.

Blog Entries
    just done my first ever just cardio sesh at the gym... 40 mins heart rate 177 which is 90 percent for my age and then 10 mins walking to cool down total cal 480. goin to start a progress blog on here with what im doin ect. will post a link when its started if any1 intrested inavin a scan anbd giving suport. just nheed to figure outmy bloody diet... any advice on whats best to eat after a gym sesh i have just done.

Blog Entries

just done my first ever just cardio sesh at the gym... 40 mins heart rate 177 which is 90 percent for my age and then 10 mins walking to cool down total cal 480. goin to start a progress blog on here with what im doin ect. will post a link when its started if any1 intrested inavin a scan anbd giving suport. just nheed to figure outmy bloody diet... any advice on whats best to eat after a gym sesh i have just done.
    Good job.

One thing, a heart rate of 177 in your case a 90% for your age is a bit too high for a optimal fat burn. Remember that the Intensity of the Cardio workout will determine not only the # of calories burned but also the source of the calories used for that cardio workout. This being said... try keeping your cardio workout at about 65-70% for a better fat burn.

Keep up the good work!

Blog Entries
    noted.... tried to keep it at 165 but found it difficult kept raising going to get a propper strap on heart monbitor ones i used was on the gym equitment

Thread Information