jl39 is offline Associate Member

how does my diet look

bout to start a sustanon cycle and was just gonna get some advice on diet it will be my first cycle im 5'11 190 this is a bulk diet...im around 9-10% bf and i dont really put on bf cause im so active in sports
    6:00 am 24g whey shake
    7:15am 2-3 eggs 1/2 container of cottage cheese and peacher and 1/2 cup oats 40g p:
    9:50am 30g whey protein and banana (pre workout meal)
    10:30-1145 workout
    1145am 48g whey shake and serving of cell tech hardcore
    100pm 40g from chicken breast need help with a carb here i get tired of pasta
    330pm24g casein shake
    530pm 25g from tuna and couple slices of wheat bread
    800pm 40g from tilapia again need help with a carb here
    1030pm 24g casein shake and oatmeal
    around 300g of protein...feel free to give any advice would really love to have an awesome cycle

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm no expert, you'll get some good advice real soon, I would say that they will suggest you are getting too much of your protein from shakes and need to replace those with meals. Best of luck accomplishing what you want, we'll be here for you. How old are you?

i am 21

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by jl39 View Post
    bout to start a sustanon cycle and was just gonna get some advice on diet it will be my first cycle im 5'11 190 this is a bulk diet...im around 9-10% bf and i dont really put on bf cause im so active in sports

You're too young to cycle, that's first off. Any diet advice i'm giving you is strictly that and has nothing to do with being geared towards a cycle. I suggest you think twice

6:00 am 24g whey shake

7:15am 2-3 eggs 1/2 container of cottage cheese and peacher and 1/2 cup oats 40g p:

How about 2 eggs, 6 whites, and 1/2 cup oats. Drop the cottage cheese for now, and I don't know what peacher is

9:50am 30g whey protein and banana (pre workout meal)

Really crappy meal bro. Replace the shake with 30g of lean protein (real food). Drop the banana and add 50g of a good complex carb - brown rice, quinoa, sweet potato, yam, lentils, beans, etc

10:30-1145 workout

1145am 48g whey shake and serving of cell tech hardcore

Add 1 cup of oats to the shake, or another good carb source. Even look into waxy maize or vitagro

100pm 40g from chicken breast need help with a carb here i get tired of pasta

See some carbs I listed above.

330pm24g casein shake

Why here? Drop this and eat real food. Shakes are not meant to be meal replacements

530pm 25g from tuna and couple slices of wheat bread

Ok but try to go with a really high quality bread, preferably something not made using flour. Look into Ezekiel bread made by Food for Life

800pm 40g from tilapia again need help with a carb here

Maybe a bit late for carbs, i'd make this a protein/fat meal. Where are your green veggies? Add 2 cups green fiberous veggies and a fat source - maybe a tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 an avacado, or a serving of your favorite nuts

1030pm 24g casein shake and oatmeal

Casein shake is ok here but i'd drop the oatmeal and do another protein/fat meal. A popular choice is a tbsp of natty PB with the shake. OR you can add your cottage cheese back in here, but use whole milk. Best choice would be a lean steak

around 300g of protein...feel free to give any advice would really love to have an awesome cycle

And what about carbs? fats? It's not all about protein bro.
    Diet needs alot of work. See bold. Next time you post, please include all macros in the form of P/C/F/total calories

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    The cell tech hardcore has 75grams of dextrose. Thats a hell of a lot of sugar. I'd switch up to something else to be honest The ingredients in cell tech should be a lot cheaper to purchase individually. (creatine, Alpha lipoic acid, etc)

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    The cell tech hardcore has 75grams of dextrose. Thats a hell of a lot of sugar. I'd switch up to something else to be honest The ingredients in cell tech should be a lot cheaper to purchase individually. (creatine, Alpha lipoic acid, etc)
    I didn't realize that, took it for granted that it was straight whey. Agreed, i'd definitely drop that crap in favor of a good WPI and add your own carbs as I suggested above.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Yeah unfortunatley muscle tech uses a study from the university of wisconsin that shows 75 grams of dextrose and 200mg of ALA will spike insulin levels in type two diabetics. Insulin spikes being great for protien synthesis just after work outs. But i've also read studies that 50grams of protien has the same effect on insulin levels, that came out after the original study muscletech based thier study on.

thanks for the advice guys ill try this and see how it works

Thread Information