Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond cutt View Post
    wats up everybody...like gbear i also have a problem except mine is the exact opposite... i can eat all day and all night and lose weight from chewing the food... i cant gain a pound if my life depended on it and im honestly at a lose for words with my weight... im about 5'8' and weigh about 140 lbs... i wanted to know if their was a way ne1 could just give me a diet or tips or nething that could help me out with my delema
    How about starting your own thread bro? Better yet, read all of the stickies and the many diets posted here to get familiar with proper diet and nutrition. Then post up a proposed diet that we can help sort out.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I hope you get to where you want to be Bro. conceive, believe and achieve

Good job GB, I see you love to pass on the knowlegde and this board needs more like you.
    I do bro, just giving back after all the good peeps including yourself who helped me when I got on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    start your own thread and im sure someone will be along to help you
    ^^^This!

KomaDose is offline New Member
    First of all, nice job Gabearroyo and plaudits to Gbrice for his support.

I have a question, do you guys think his fast results were due solely to diet/exercise or did his dosage of testosterone aid his loss in bodyfat? If so how much?

Ps. This may not be the best username for this forum but I've used it for years and didn't want to make up a new one. I assure you its only a reference to delicious smoke.
    Last edited by KomaDose; 10-29-2010 at 05:27 PM.

trike is offline New Member
    Amazing thread! Keep it up gabe!

This is great... I have had a couple of overweight friends that moan and groan about their weight and when I have tried to help them they have turned into their own worse enemy. There is no "I can't" in you brother! Keep it goin! Subscribed*

Quote Originally Posted by KomaDose View Post
    First of all, nice job Gabearroyo and plaudits to Gbrice for his support.

I have a question, do you guys think his fast results were due solely to diet/exercise or did his dosage of testosterone aid his loss in bodyfat? If so how much?

Ps. This may not be the best username for this forum but I've used it for years and didn't want to make up a new one. I assure you its only a reference to pot.
    He was using test before changing his diet and exercise, so I don't think the test had anything to do with it. He went from eating pure garbage and drinking tons of soda to eating a relatively clean diet AND huge calorie cut almost overnight.

PS - actually you're name would be more fitting if it was about gear! You should edit your post though, we're not allowed to discuss other various 'substances' on this board. If we were, i'd have a full thread going about it lol.

A friend of mine wants me to do a cycle with him since he does anyway and we lift together, so I've been doing some reading. Gbrice if you feel like answering some questions email me at [email protected] so I can get your email. I won't ask you where to get anything, I just don't really want to make a thread, and don't want to hijack either.

KEEP IT UP GABEARROYO We're watching now, but its yourself that you must not let down.

Hey Koma, i'll answer what I can but i'm by no means an authority on AAS, I have one cycle under my belt. I strongly urge you to start a thread in the AAS section - there are plenty of people there who know way more then I do.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Great work OP.

You should track your numbers and post them, weight and measurement around the stomach.

Like the man said, you have been there. I'll make my own thread to stop crapping on Gabe's. Still going to check on this one though, keep it up Gabe.

Bump to keep this alive.

C'mon Gabe! I wanna see more frequent updates then you popping in once a week! That is if your schedule permits, of course. Everybody is just excited to see your update as you've progressed so nicely thus far. What u got for us bro?!!

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I'm a little late checking back in but wanted to say:

Keep up the good work man! This is a great thread.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up!

gabearroyo918 is offline Junior Member
    I want to but it's that i am loosing so much weight cause i'm not sitting infront of the computer

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Bump to keep this alive.

C'mon Gabe! I wanna see more frequent updates then you popping in once a week! That is if your schedule permits, of course. Everybody is just excited to see your update as you've progressed so nicely thus far. What u got for us bro?!!

Quote Originally Posted by gabearroyo918 View Post
    I want to but it's that i am loosing so much weight cause i'm not sitting infront of the computer
    You're making me nervous bro... we don't hear from you in a week and this ^^^ is what you have for us?? Don't mean to chastise you, but was looking forward to a real update. ?????

lol, wow Gabe!

nk92mi is offline Junior Member
    great job so far! you motivated me to get my arse in gear.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    my problem is I don't know what or how much a portion would equal to its calorie. Like lets say I ate rice and beans and chicken breast.
    How do I know how much calories is in their? How much fat? How much Carbs? and How many Proteins?
    Buy a food scale and weigh your protein. Use measuring cups/spoons to measure your carbs and fat. Look at the label so you know how much to measure out or buy a book of food counts.

Good luck.

I apologize didn't mean any disrespect. The thing that I have understood persay is that the more idle I stay the easier it becomes for me to relapse. Meaning that I will reason the hell out of not going to excercise. So I don't turn on the tv. I haven't played my xbox in weeks and I try to stay away from the computer. Does that make sense. I become lazy if I sit infront of the tv and I know I wont excercise.
    You're making me nervous bro... we don't hear from you in a week and this ^^^ is what you have for us?? Don't mean to chastise you, but was looking forward to a real update. ?????

I posted my starting weight somewhere on here but now

My measurements around my stomach is 36" i'm down to 178 lbs. I need to go do my body fat thing again.

My stomach size when I started was 44"
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Great work OP.

You should track your numbers and post them, weight and measurement around the stomach.

and you have motivated me to keep going! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by nk92mi View Post
    great job so far! you motivated me to get my arse in gear.

Yea I bought a food scale at bed,bath and beyond its the biggest looser scale. I now measure everything and their was two websites that I go to and I find out how much of what I can and can not have.
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ E View Post
    Buy a food scale and weigh your protein. Use measuring cups/spoons to measure your carbs and fat. Look at the label so you know how much to measure out or buy a book of food counts.

Good luck.

Here's an update!

Check out this new photo take this morning. I hope it motivates people like me to get up and move. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meupdate110910.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	590.3 KB 
ID:	112188

wow! your transformation is coming along great. another way to help keep track of cals and such is with apps, such as Lose It!, and various other calorie counting apps. just wanted to say that reading all the positive things really motivates others, like myself, to strive to get into the best shape possible. how are the workouts going?

At first it was so exhausting. But now I am addicted to it. I excercise in the morning and then again after work. Weights, squats, treadmill and I like to just go out for a jog/run... jog for 5 mins , run for 10, jog for 5, then run for 10 and then the last lap run don't stop at all.
    wow! your transformation is coming along great. another way to help keep track of cals and such is with apps, such as Lose It!, and various other calorie counting apps. just wanted to say that reading all the positive things really motivates others, like myself, to strive to get into the best shape possible. how are the workouts going?

I also use this website http://caloriecount.about.com/ it's fun and easy to use.

sounds like your loving! exercise is addicting, it is like a drug. glad to hear that you are running so much. that is what it takes to melt the fat, as is what is happening with you. what i have learned from this site and all the wonderful people, is that diet is the key. i am just getting back into running myself, have a 10k this saturday. keep up the good work!

I apologize didn't mean any disrespect. The thing that I have understood persay is that the more idle I stay the easier it becomes for me to relapse. Meaning that I will reason the hell out of not going to excercise. So I don't turn on the tv. I haven't played my xbox in weeks and I try to stay away from the computer. Does that make sense. I become lazy if I sit infront of the tv and I know I wont excercise.
    Not taken as disrespect at all, just happy to hear about your progress. By all means, stay away from the computer and keep on doing your thing! You're doing great!

gbrice Check this out so I went to the doctor's office on thursday of last week I got my results back apperently my cholesterol is shot threw the roof. Doctor said the most stupidest shit I have ever heard. He said that because i'm loosing so much weight the body is dumping it into the blood stream so that it can be excreated out of my body is that true?

gbrice Check this out so I went to the doctor's office on thursday of last week I got my results back apperently my cholesterol is shot threw the roof. Doctor said the most stupidest shit I have ever heard. He said that because i'm loosing so much weight the body is dumping it into the blood stream so that it can be excreated out of my body is that true?
    I'm no medical expert by any stretch, and for me to advise you would be irresponsible on my part to say the least.

My OPINION is this - I've heard of the body excreting through eurine, etc. - but not in the bloodstream. It's not like blood leaves your body, it just recycles, so that doesn't make sense to me. But he's the doctor. Did he say this was bad? Did he say it's in the blood but will eventually drop somehow?

I'm no medical expert by any stretch, and for me to advise you would be irresponsible on my part to say the least.

My OPINION is this - I've heard of the body excreting through eurine, etc. - but not in the bloodstream. It's not like blood leaves your body, it just recycles, so that doesn't make sense to me. But he's the doctor. Did he say this was bad? Did he say it's in the blood but will eventually drop somehow?
    Well according to him it has to dump everything into the blood stream so that it can be filtered through the kidneys, liver, etc so that it's excreated out of the body he say the increase is showing that the body someway is healing itself. It maybe I didn't have a cholesterol problem before and he's simply saying that since i have changed my diet and eat nutrious foods the body is trying to heal itself.

Well according to him it has to dump everything into the blood stream so that it can be filtered through the kidneys, liver, etc so that it's excreated out of the body he say the increase is showing that the body someway is healing itself. It maybe I didn't have a cholesterol problem before and he's simply saying that since i have changed my diet and eat nutrious foods the body is trying to heal itself.
    Also he says that's how we lose weight cause the fat cells shrink and water and carbon dioxide are excreted in urine and sweat or exhaled from your lungs

I have never heard any of this shit but I guess it's true. He's sure is not worried at all. He said it's part of the healing process of the body. Lets see. He even bet me $50 that in a month when he does the lab test again my cholesterol levels will be back to normal granted that I continue doing what i'm doing. I also now except for the roids have been taken off all medications. I no longer have sleep apnea. I am no loger bordeline diabetic or hypentension.

This all sounds reasonable enough to me.

Also he says that's how we lose weight cause the fat cells shrink and water and carbon dioxide are excreted in urine and sweat or exhaled from your lungs
    THIS I know to be true

I have never heard any of this shit but I guess it's true. He's sure is not worried at all. He said it's part of the healing process of the body. Lets see. He even bet me $50 that in a month when he does the lab test again my cholesterol levels will be back to normal granted that I continue doing what i'm doing. I also now except for the roids have been taken off all medications. I no longer have sleep apnea. I am no loger bordeline diabetic or hypentension.
    As long as he's not worried, you shouldn't be either. I'll take that $50 bet as well! =P

Kewl! If theirs nothing to worry about i guess i wont.

Im trying to weight myself every like 2 weeks cause it's driving me crazy and the doctor told me some thing true. That what would i rather be 230 lb of fat or 230lbs of solid muscles so not to concentrate to much on weight... What do you think is this true?

Im trying to weight myself every like 2 weeks cause it's driving me crazy and the doctor told me some thing true. That what would i rather be 230 lb of fat or 230lbs of solid muscles so not to concentrate to much on weight... What do you think is this true?
    Yes, I wouldn't worry much about your actual weight right now. Just focus on getting your body to an aesthetically pleasing shape, then you can fine tune and worry about other things.

fil
    fil is offline New Member
    curious gabe y did ur doctor put u on roids and what kind if i might ask.

Low test levels.. I was 97 before i was put on first it was androgel , testim, inj and now on testopel.. Which i love 1 every 6 months and i'm done.

A010011000111 is offline Junior Member
    hey ive been reading your thread and wow this is pretty awe-inspiring... people like you are the reason i study exercise at university. you are living proof that anyone can start exercising, and even end up liking it! i really like what you said about not weighing yourself as much; it is extremely important to concentrate on overall bodyshape and muscle tone as opposed to weight and numbers. one thing my professors have drilled into my head since the first day of classes: low-moderate intensity, HIGH duration cardio is the only way to effectively burn fat... that being said backing such exercise with a solid weightlifting program will "turn fat into muscle" or more specifically burn the fat and put on lean muscle... and one more thing to keep in mind, changing slowly is actually a plus; it usually signifies more permanent body comp changes and also will give your skin time to adjust to your new physique. keep it up big man!!!

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    You still around Gabe? How is your weight loss comming ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information