MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

Eggs.. cooked or raw?

I have never been a fan of eggs.. no matter how i ate them, scrambled, boiled, over easy.. didn't matter, i would never be able to eat more than two or three of them before being disgusted by them and scrapping em of my plate into the bin.. So today i tried eating em raw.. 4 whites and 2 wholes.. i find it to be WAY easier to handle.. goes down like an oyster, no real taste or anything and 6 eggs were gone in two minutes.. So is there any risk/benefit (besides the bullshit scare tactic of samanila) of eating raw eggs vs cooked eggs.. and how do you guys usually incorporate them into your breakfast..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno mate. If you trust the cleanliness of the processing facility and the health of the chickens, then go for raw. I just SSU mine, cover with a glass lid, and eat when ready.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Ugh, this again? Do a search; this topic has been beaten to death 100 times over.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75;538***4
    Ugh, this again? Do a search; this topic has been beaten to death 100 times over.
    i did.. any when you search "eggs" everyones personal diet for the past 4 years shows up since the word is in there..

and when you put "eggs, cooked vs. raw" a bunch of random stuff shows up.. including raw tuna, raw meat.. raw "the sports supplement"

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I don't know man.....I don't really trust anything not cooked these days. I only eat cooked eggs. I keep a bunch of hard boiled eggs in the fridge and I pretty much pop 4-5 per day. I eat one whenever I start to feel hungary. I also eat scrambled eggs (3 eggs) everyday for breakfast.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I eat 6-7 raw almost every morning when I dont leave myself enough time to cook them.

Cooking them mixed with oats is far more filling for me, but if I consume them raw I tend to have another meal quicker than I would if I cooked them.

I also eat 6-7 raw PWO with cinnamon, creatine mono, beta-alanine, oats.

I notice no difference between cooking and eating them raw apart from practicality.

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    I've been eating raw eggs for three years now. I just take two or three when I'm in a rush but I prefer them scrambled with cheese.

I find them to be way easier to eat as well.. less filling anyways

Brewster is offline Member
    does anyone get sick from eating them raw?

Thread Information