manz_512 is offline Junior Member

Yes i juice last time, I get bigger But.....

Hi peeps,

Just wanna share my experience. i took a cycle of sust 500mg and Npp250mg . diets clean and check, Food portions up. 320 protein.250-270 Carbs minimal fat intake.Training 5 times a week. i did gain size but its not actually what i expected. yes, friends and close ones says i'm getting size, thats when i'm with clothes on.. but to me my muscles shapes doesn't look rounded up. my chest and delts. i blast my chest and delts 2 times/week as i wanted to achieve the phil heath delts and chest look.. i 'm only getting bigger by frame. can someone explain to me.

look through my older post for my stats..

cheers everyone..

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manz_512 View Post
    Hi peeps,

Just wanna share my experience. i took a cycle of sust 500mg and Npp250mg . diets clean and check, Food portions up. 320 protein.250-270 Carbs minimal fat intake.Training 5 times a week. i did gain size but its not actually what i expected. yes, friends and close ones says i'm getting size, thats when i'm with clothes on.. but to me my muscles shapes doesn't look rounded up. my chest and delts. i blast my chest and delts 2 times/week as i wanted to achieve the phil heath delts and chest look.. i 'm only getting bigger by frame. can someone explain to me.

cheers everyone..
    Well its all about what you are doing......What you are training, how you are training, when you are training, and what you are eating.......And lastly, everything takes time. I didn't look up your stats but if depends what kind of shape you were in before you started...

Have you already been lifting for 5 years and have good shape with low body fat % or did you just recently start working out and then take your first cycle within a few months?

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manz_512 View Post
    Hi peeps,

cheers everyone..
    First off, nobody is going to look through your old posts. If you want help, provide everything here for us to look at. Based on you diet, (I will assume approximately 50-100 grams of fat per day as "minimal" fat) you are consuming around 2800-3300 calories per day. Unless you are tiny, in which place you have no business using steroids in the first place, you can't expect to grow much off of that amount of food. You need to be eating a lot more in order to support new muscle growth. Before you cycle again you should really learn how to eat properly. Finally, you can't expect your muscles to look like Phil Heath's from one cycle. That is completely unrealistic. Those guys have been on massive amounts of gear for years in addition to having great genetics and discipline.

indie10669 is offline New Member
    Agree with the other posters. And honestly, you seem to not even be close to ready for another cycle. I'd suggest you learn the basics first, then jump on anabolics. Not trying to be mean, just tell you the truth...

Thread Information