Thread: Bulking Diet

Oz1223 is offline New Member

Bulking Diet

Hi Guys,
    I have been a member of the board for a while now and thought I would get some diet advise to really make the most out of this cycle.

Currently on a cycle of Sustanon 750mg and dbol 50mg and have hit the 3rd week.
    My current diet is as follows:

Meal 1: 4 egg whites + two eggs with yolks. Two slices of wholemeal toast, 1 cup of Oats, banana,
    Meal 2: 1 can of tuna, Protein shake
    Meal 3: 8oz Chicken, Basmati Rice, sweet potato
    Gym at 2pm
    pwo: Whey protein shake
    Meal 4: 300gram streak with Veggies
    Meal 5:6oz Chicken breast , Basmati Rice, veggies
    Meal 6: Beans on wholemeal bread
    Meal 7: can of tuna, Cassien protein shake

My goal is to keep about 7kgs (15pounds) and then strip back down 6 months after cycle has finished to make sure I have held my gains.

Looking at this do you think I would need to add or change anything?
    Cheers,

Age 25
    weight 94kgs/206
    height 6'1
    bf 15%

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Do you have access to Eziekiel bread? I think it is better the whole wheat toast for you. Also you may want to add some creatine to your PWO shake. There are other guys on here far better at critiquing diets than I but those are a couple of things I would look into.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1223 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have been a member of the board for a while now and thought I would get some diet advise to really make the most out of this cycle.

Currently on a cycle of Sustanon 750mg and dbol 50mg and have hit the 3rd week.
    My current diet is as follows:

Meal 1: 4 egg whites + two eggs with yolks. Two slices of wholemeal toast, 1 cup of Oats, banana,
    I'd go with whey protien as soon as you wake up to stop overnight catabolism drop the wheat toast you have to much carbs in this meal. possibly add another egg white or two
    Meal 2: 1 can of tuna, Protein shake
    this is an unbalanced meal maybe move the shake to first thing in the am and add complex carbs here
    Meal 3: 8oz Chicken, Basmati Rice, sweet potato
    a decent pre workout meal little high in carbs and i like brown rice here over basmati
    Gym at 2pm
    pwo: Whey protein shake
    PWO shakes need to have carbs if you're not running a keto diet. 50g protien 50g carbs. i split mine between simple carbs and complex
    Meal 4: 300gram streak with Veggies
    solid meal depending on what veggies
    Meal 5:6oz Chicken breast , Basmati Rice, veggies
    Good
    Meal 6: Beans on wholemeal bread
    once again balance. this is a late in the day meal and its all carbs. You've had 3 meals post workout already to replenish glycogen levels so this one needs to lean towards the protien side
    Meal 7: can of tuna, Cassien protein shake
    cassien is good before bed. Steak would be a better choice over the tuna as it digests slower
    My goal is to keep about 7kgs (15pounds) and then strip back down 6 months after cycle has finished to make sure I have held my gains.

Looking at this do you think I would need to add or change anything?
    Cheers,

Age 25
    weight 94kgs/206
    height 6'1
    bf 15%
    See the comments in bold. Few things to work on. Also do you know what your BMR and TDEE is? if now we'll show you how to figure them. THIS DIET NEEDS MACRO'S Calories/protien/carbs/fat for each meal and totals for the day. I know it sucks doing the math but this will help you in the long run

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    We nedd to see some macros...

Initial feelings, diet is too low in calories, need to see amounts of food etc...

Also 750mg test and 50mg dbol !!!! is this ur first cycle?

Thread Information