Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Congrats on the fun evening, and on the whole diet/routine thing! Sounds like you're doing very well bro!

Weenzanar is offline New Member
    Thank you gb. Just got back from the gym. my muscles werent sore at all after doing shoulders last week even though it was the first time in ages so i decided to switch it up and do a 10 by 10 with arnold press supersetted with arnold raises. the workout was crazy. i could only do a lil cardio since my legs were so sore from yestersday. Noticed some mirror changes today in my lower stomach area. much needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weenzanar View Post
    Noticed some mirror changes today in my lower stomach area. much needed.
    Congrats, me too actually!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Congrats, me too actually!
    nice man! I saw your thread and am excited for your new pics.

went to the gym today and had an amazing back day and i also did triceps since the gym is only open for a few hours tomorrow morning and i was afraid it may be too crowded so just in case.

workout was
    1. neutral pullups 3 sets of 8 is all i can do right now carrying all this extra fat and no carbs
    2. bent over rows 4 sets
    3. wide pulldowns 3 sets
    4. 5 sets of deadlifts. only did 245x8 for 4 sets but i focussed on good form and squeezing my back and traps together at the top. I really wanted to quit after the second set. I tried telling myself "that's good enough u can go home" but I kept going. The deads killed my legs and I couldn't do as much cardio as usual. Just did 30 mins on the bike, tanned and went home. Only ate 1100 cals because tomorrow will still be keto but probably 2500 at least. gonna go do fasted cardio in the morning and if its not too busy then ill lift too.

for triceps

1. skullcrushers 4 sets
    2. close grip 4 sets
    3. rope pushpulldown thing 3 sets

i havent had issues with cravings or losing ketosis so i treated myself to a jar of fresh ground organic pb today and im gonna start having that in my casein shakes again. Ummm that is all. Feels good to spill it

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you are in a good place, glad to hear it!

Things are going great. Really happy with the way I'm looking minus all the fat still stored around my hips and my really badly developed chest. oh well. it's only been 2 weeks and i'm getting compliments left right and center. Was out at the club last night and was getting a lot of female attention. got home and saw some tagged pics on fb and I'm really happy to report my face and neck are as lean as when i had a pretty low body fat and i just look like my old self with clothes on in general. So the goal of being comfortable with my appearance and feeling good has already been checked off and its only been 2 weeks. my lifts have gone up but I do think im losing some muscle. You guys tell me. Pic time homos!

2 more below.

axnman is offline New Member
    good luck champ

axnman is offline New Member
    good luck champ

noticeable progress, your chest looks great, mostly because of the massive amounts of hair that covers the inverted area

Sorry i havent been updating my log much guys just been super busy at work with all the holiday events and stuff. everything is going great. Not gonna lie diet has been 1700 cals 250g protein 80g fat but i never increased them because im gaining strength. Net carbs under 20. All fat is from meat, almonds and udos oil. I use evoo sometimes too, veggies every day too. Lately ive been having like 3 shakes and 3 meals and i know that's not good but i dont have time to eat a meal because i have to be in front of customers constantly at work so i just pack up a couple shakes that are why and casein with oil. some lifts went up this week. cardio endurance is way up. pics, pics pics!

feeling really flat but i havent had a carb in 3 ****ing weeks lol. gonna carb up after next week with a big clean cheat meal before bed palumbo style i guess. Then i'm gonna keep this up until the new year. Its been 3 weeks, u guys think 3 more will have me down to like 15%? i edited the pic below to show what i want to happen in those 3 weeks. i can dream

Last edited by Weenzanar; 12-05-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Arms are really coming on bro!

Arms are really coming on bro!
    Thanks man. I did biceps today and actually lost strength since last week so it's time to up the cals finally. anyway my point is that i think my biceps may have gotten smaller but its crazy how much bigger they look when theres no fat ****ing up the peak haha.

Just swamped with the new job but no worries I am goin strong brothas. Down to 202 on the scale and my first pic taken 3.5 weeks ago i was 228. Im goin by pics more than the scale but I was really encouraged by that number. Im taking all my food with me to work and this diet is so painless i think i'm just gonna run it until things looks good. no more deadlines or hurry or anything. just gonna keep going until my abs are shredded and popping. 2.5 weeks from now was the original 6 week deadline so after that I'm gonna start a small carb up every week to avoid slowing down or getting too weak. hopefully you guys can help me out and point me in the right direction in the next couple weeks tho. Off to the gym for chest!!!!

Alright, pic time. Was in the middle of takin the usuals when my brother walked in and took some pics for me. He was in a rush to get back to work so they arent very good with lighting or anything. he basically just grabbed my phone and snapped a couple real fast but i'll take it haha. Looking at these i dont even know what to say. I think i will actually reach my super ambitious goal right on time. Im hoping to blow u guys away this week because i know im pretty damn proud of myself. I hope that doesnt sound cocky but it feels great.

Dude, impressive. I like it alot, very noticable progress.

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Dude, impressive. I like it alot, very noticable progress.
    Thanks as always man i know you and GB are major inspiration for me.
    I went to the gym and carbed up last night after i took my pics. with 2 cups of oats a couple hundred cal packs of popcorn and 3 servings of ezekiel pasta. cals for the day were close to 4000. 350/350/100ish. this was following a crazy back workout with my brother with lots of pullups, rows and deads. I woke up this morning and had to take some pics because wow u guys tell me.

4 weeks ago boys in the same shorts

MAJOR overall improvement. Double bi back pose is most noticeable. This set of pics show the biggest changes yet IMO. You're doing great, keep it up!

MAJOR overall improvement. Double bi back pose is most noticeable. This set of pics show the biggest changes yet IMO. You're doing great, keep it up!
    Thanks brother man. Ur new pics blew it away dude! Talked to my brother the slave driver last night about where to go from here and was told to do exactly what the f I've been doing for another 4 weeks and then stop the palumbo diet and add cards to cut for anothr 4. We r gonna do calipers tomorrow to see my bf but until then does any1 wanna guess? I want to be 14-16 after 4 more weeks

also gained mad strength after carb up. Veins popping out and shit. Basically strength is back to where it was before I stopped lifting. Also all my measurements have been shrinking the last 2 weeks but scale is the same so I am gaining. I bet tue gains will stop soon but I'm happy with my muscle just gotta lose the gut. ****ing sucks having a gut and handles still and a fat back but veiny arms traps and such

Sorry about letting the log fall off but goals changed a lot after 5 weeks. last pics posted were week 4. i was getting a lot of compliments and fit in all my old clothes nicely and decided i was happy with being like 18% for a while while i added back some of my old muscle. i know i know, my brother said that it was silly and i should just get really lean before bulking up but i was just feeling really weak after 5 weeks of keto diet. so its been 2 months of bulking up and i think my body fat hasnt gone up. My lifts are way up though and my weight has gone from 195 to 212 as of today. All major lifts are up by at least like 40 lbs. and i think this is the biggest and strongest ive ever been. After next week i think i'll go back to cutting but not crazy low calorie or keto this time. Just slow and steady until its time for the beach in june. Maybe even add some more muscle. Anyway here's a pic from today.Anyone have thoughts?

ps: even though my goal changed I should not have stopped the log. I was just being stubborn I guess

Sry bout the toothpaste on my mirror. I swear its not what it looks like!!

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weenzanar View Post
    Sry bout the toothpaste on my mirror. I swear its not what it looks like!!
    Lmao!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information