hell_cat is offline New Member

After some advice

After some number crunching, I realized the reason I never make gains is because I was eating 1700 cals/day. I'm now on 3000cals/day +, drinking 2 - 3L of milk, and trying (where possible) to eat clean. I've already put on weight, and things are going pretty well.

Is it bad to drink full fat milk, or is it beneficial in terms of putting on weight. I realize the saturated fat may be an issue, but is the contribution of this from milk of any hindrance? At this point I just want to put on weight, whilst training.

Also, I'm eating alot of baked goods, meat pies, sausage rolls, etc, trying to get meat. And where possible I eat eggs etc. Any advice on some very quick high calorie foods that won't make me bloat and maintain a healthy appetite?

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by hell_cat; 12-07-2010 at 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling fail

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hell_cat View Post
    After some number crunching, I realized the reason I never make gains is because I was eating 1700 cals/day. I'm now on 3000cals/day +, drinking 2 - 3L of milk, and trying (where possible) to eat clean. I've already put on weight, and things are going pretty well. Are you sure it's the right kind of weight? If every lb of lean muscle comes with just as much fat - you'll end up looking even worse. 1700 to 3000 is a drastic change and unless you have freaky genetics, you're all but sure to gain fat. Eat clean ALWAYS minus the occasional bad meal, drink milk if you like it, sure but 3L is a ton of fat and sugar, and most importantly, up the calories a couple hundred at a time, don't double them fool!

Is it bad to drink full fat milk, or is it beneficial in terms of putting on weight. I realize the saturated fat may be an issue, but is the contribution of this from milk of any hindrance? At this point I just want to put on weight, whilst training. If you tolerate dairy well, it can be a good addition. Saturated fat is an issue but more in terms of long-term health. The bigger issue is calories and at 9 calories per gram of fat - well, with all that milk... You get the idea. Have a couple cups daily, maybe one with your shake and another for your oatmeal or something but everything in moderation except lean protein, veggies, and complex starches, IMO.

Also, I'm eating alot of baked goods, meat pies, sausage rolls, etc, trying to get meat. And where possible I eat eggs etc. Any advice on some very quick high calorie foods that won't make me bloat and maintain a healthy appetite? Dude, it sounds like you're just trying to get bloated and fat. I'm going to post a link to my last mass building diet for you below - read it and eat like that. It's about a lot of good food, not just calorie dense bullshit - empty calories that help you build empty mass (fat).

Thanks guys!
    BOLD. Check the diet below.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...th.&highlight=

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Listen to Damien! He's got you straightened out!

hell_cat is offline New Member
    Thanks very much Damien Awesome diet btw!

Thread Information