bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Question Winni and prop diet need help

In jan I will be starting a 6week corse. Looking to shred fat currently 13% but also build wel defined muscle. What kind ov intake should I be looking at. Curently take 2300 caller on average 190 protein 120 carbs and 60 fat. Stats are 24 5ft8 75 kg. Defo guna up the protein but unsure on carb intake. Let me know ur opinions plz

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    No offense, but ifthat's you in the avy you don't look like 13% to me. Could just be a bad/blurry pic though.

To accomplish what you want, i'd eat at or a bit ABOVE TDEE (maybe by 200) and then do a ton of cardio. This will ensure your muscles are getting nutrients and you aren't under eating, but the cardio should take care of burning bodyfat if you do it right and at the right times.

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    None taken old pic lost tuns of bf been trimming for last 8week

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    GB's advice is the best you'll get with regard to the best course of action for achieving your goals on cycle. Now as for ratios, get protein up to 300g - you'll be on-cycle so the last thing we want to do is under-shoot protein requirements. Carbs up to a moderate 200g or so but more importantly, intake of carbs should be based around activity level. For example, unless you have an active job or play a lot of sports, try to work your carbs into only three or four of your 6-8 meals with the emphasis on breakfast and pre/post-workout. Fats should probably come up to 75g or so and probably just by adding at leaat 12g of Omega-3 (fish oil pills are a good idea). That will be right around what I've estimated (conservatively) as your TDEE. After a couple weeks, if things are going well, I'd increase calories to 3000 via more carbs.
    Last edited by Damienm05; 12-12-2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: iPhone spelling

Thread Information