Greekdude is offline Junior Member

Hello guys can you please give my diet a look

Hello guys,

Im sure these questions have been beaten to death but I need some expert opinions.

Ive been in the anabolic world for many years and now this will be my first time entering in a bodybuilding show next year june.

This is my cycle listed below and my stats:

600 IU's of GH (5 IU's ED 5 days on 2 off) for 6 months
    400 IU's of IGF (5 IU's ED 5 days on 2 off) 2 months on 1 month off 2 months on 1 month off
    40cc T300mg test enanthate and cyp mixture (2cc a week, 600mg)
    20cc Masteron 100mg (2cc twice a week, 200mg)
    50 tabs of T3

285lbs 6'1" 15% BF

My question is guys I wanna be show ready for june and Im wondering if my diet is up to par. Obviously I wnna be as lean as possible and jacked as possible. I think I have the gear for it up gear means crap all without nutrition

Any advice guys ??

Meal 1

3 scoops whey protein (369 calories)
    1 pack oatmeal (110 calories)
    1/2 banana (53 calories)

Meal 2
    1 red delicious apple (127 calories)
    1 ounce almonds (25 almonds)(170 calories)

Meal 3
    6 ounces chicken breast (raw)(170g)(285calories)
    130 grams yam and some brocolli

Meal 4
    2 scoops whey protein (246 calories) (1 hour before the gym)

Meal 5 (Immediately after workout)
    1 scoops whey protein (123 calories)
    1 scoops dextrose (248 calories)

Meal 6
    6 ounces chicken breast (raw)(170g)

Meal 7 (1 hour before bedtime)
    2 scoops Casein protein (240 calories)
    2 tablespoons of flax oil (244 calories)

TOTALS - grams 323 protein 240 carbs 66 fats

Greatly appreciated

Greekdude

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Make meal two and four more like meal 3

Im not going to critique the whole thing because i know GB will do it soon anyway

As far as the Mast, dosed at 100mg/ml im guessing its Mast P...

If so i would Pin it ED or EOD to keep blood levels more stable

Nice stats BTW

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Make meal two and four more like meal 3

Im not going to critique the whole thing because i know GB will do it soon anyway

As far as the Mast, dosed at 100mg/ml im guessing its Mast P...

If so i would Pin it ED or EOD to keep blood levels more stable

Nice stats BTW
    Thank for for the stats compliments bud. The Masteron I will be taking the the

Masteron Enanthate sorry forgot to mention that

Thank you very much for your input. Any other input and all input is appreciated. I want to get the most out of this for the show guys.
    Last edited by Greekdude; 12-14-2010 at 09:41 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Greekdude View Post
    Hello guys,

Im sure these questions have been beaten to death but I need some expert opinions.

Ive been in the anabolic world for many years and now this will be my first time entering in a bodybuilding show next year june.

This is my cycle listed below and my stats:

600 IU's of GH (5 IU's ED 5 days on 2 off) for 6 months
    400 IU's of IGF (5 IU's ED 5 days on 2 off) 2 months on 1 month off 2 months on 1 month off
    40cc T300mg test enanthate and cyp mixture (2cc a week, 600mg)
    20cc Masteron 100mg (2cc twice a week, 200mg)
    50 tabs of T3
    20 weeks of test is prety long. You'll need a very solid PCT, Whats the layout look like are you starting the HGH first then adding the test in after 4 weeks? What about the T3? is that going to be used at the end of the cycle to lean out do you know the dose on the t3

285lbs 6'1" 15% BF

My question is guys I wanna be show ready for june and Im wondering if my diet is up to par. Obviously I wnna be as lean as possible and jacked as possible. I think I have the gear for it up gear means crap all without nutrition

Any advice guys ??

Meal 1
    3 scoops whey protein (369 calories)
    1 pack oatmeal (110 calories)
    1/2 banana (53 calories)
    if i were you i'd consider drinking two scoops of whey as soon as you wake up then have this meal within an hour after that only replace the whey with 6 egg whites and 1 whole egg
    Meal 2
    1 red delicious apple (127 calories)
    1 ounce almonds (25 almonds)(170 calories)
    i wouldn't have an apple here. Its void of nutrition other than fiber and fructose. Keep the almonds though possibly have some whole grain here
    Meal 3
    6 ounces chicken breast (raw)(170g)(285calories)
    good meal. i eat the same meal for dinner

Meal 4
    2 scoops whey protein (246 calories) (1 hour before the gym)
    Pre workout needs carbs, possibly lower the protien to one scoup and add some oats or have some quick digesting animal protien with carbs. I like tuna pre work out with whole wheat pasta,
    Meal 5 (Immediately after workout)
    1 scoops whey protein (123 calories)
    1 scoops dextrose (248 calories)
    how many grams of dextrose is that? Some here aren't a fan of dextrose/malodextrin and you'll probably hear to replace it from others but I like the insulin spike of simple carbs but this shake needs to be at least 40grams of protien and 40g's carbs. When you get close to your contest date i'd drop the dextrose and lower the carbs a bit and possibly use waxey maize
    Meal 6
    6 ounces chicken breast (raw)(170g)
    good meal in a perfect spot. Hopefully this is about and hour or so after your PWO shake

Meal 7 (1 hour before bedtime)
    2 scoops Casein protein (240 calories)
    2 tablespoons of flax oil (244 calories)
    flax is good, personally i like cassien with 2 tbsp of natural peanutbutter or almond butter.

TOTALS - grams 323 protein 240 carbs 66 fats
    How many total calories are you lookin at. If you're bodyfat and weight is correct you should be looking to add a little more protien, the changes i pointed out above will probably add about 50 or 60 grams to put you a little closer to where you need to be

Greatly appreciated

Greekdude

Overall the diet doesn't look bad after a few minor. You'll probably get a few more inputs. Gbrice should have a comment or two whenever he gets around to it. Good luck with the contest bro, keep us posted

Thank you very much for the input Scotty. I will definately keep you guys posted on how things progress.

I know I have to bring up my calories. As my diet stands now its at 2900 calories so with the changes it will bring it up to the 3300-3400 mark

Scotty I was thinking of starting the test right away with my GH and IGF. I was also going to start the T3's all at the same time just to get rid of as much body fat as possible then when I start to lean down to the single digits I can start to fine tune. T3 are 25mcg I believe I have to double check but I was thinking of running the T3's for the first week at 1/2 tabs for 3 day then increase to a full tab then back down to 1/2 for a total of 1 month

Please critic

GH IGF and test are all fine to run at once, I wouldn't start the T3 till week 4 as it burns mass indescriminately meaning it will burn up lean mass as well as fat. So once you test levels come up then the t3 will be safe to take, while keeping your lean mass. I'd recommend and OTC thermogenic, animal cuts is my personal fav, to add to your supplement routine. if the T3 is 25 mcg IMO you should pyramid the dose start with 25mcg split into 2 doses a day then after two or 3 weeks bump up to 50mcg a day then up to 100mcg for the remainder. 25 mcg of T3 for a month isn't going to do much thats a pretty low dose so you might wanna look into getting more. Also adding some ALA to your supplements would be a good idea to go with the GH IGF combo.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    GH IGF and test are all fine to run at once, I wouldn't start the T3 till week 4 as it burns mass indescriminately meaning it will burn up lean mass as well as fat. So once you test levels come up then the t3 will be safe to take, while keeping your lean mass. I'd recommend and OTC thermogenic, animal cuts is my personal fav, to add to your supplement routine. if the T3 is 25 mcg IMO you should pyramid the dose start with 25mcg split into 2 doses a day then after two or 3 weeks bump up to 50mcg a day then up to 100mcg for the remainder. 25 mcg of T3 for a month isn't going to do much thats a pretty low dose so you might wanna look into getting more. Also adding some ALA to your supplements would be a good idea to go with the GH IGF combo.
    Scotty very much appreciated on the info. I just wanna make sure my cycle is ok. I am a bit nervous cause its my first time doing GH and IGF but Im excited. Been doing AAS for years so no worries there.

I was thinking for the first 2 weeks just doing 2IU's a day (5 days on 2 days) then bumping up to 5IU's instead of diving into 5IU's a day to start.

How does the IGF look ? 5IU's a day (5 days on 2 days off)

I will be adding a thermogenic to this routine as well.

I do cardio 5 days a week in the moring 40 minutes. I am assuming thats alot ?? Dont want to over cardio. Cardio consists of walk for 2 mins at 2.7 the max incline for 2min at 2.7 then back down to a walk. Interval cardio.

Very much appreciate for all you help
    Last edited by Greekdude; 12-17-2010 at 11:32 AM.

there is a sticky thread on HGH and IGF in either the anabolic Q&A forum or in its own forum i can't remember. Its got a lot of helpfull info. I've been researching HGH for a later cycle so I'm relativley new to it myself. You're gonna need a lot of cardio if you're trying to lean out before a contest. I'd consider trying to break down your cycle into a lean mass portion and spend your last 10 weeks cutting

Yeah the cardio has to be up there I know. For me to drop from 15% to 7% im going be doing the cardio for sure. Thanks for all the help

Thread Information