Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Thread.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    My cycle is just dbol only alongside trt for 4 or less weeks.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    My cycle is just dbol only alongside trt for 4 or less weeks.
    Oh okay. I will have to look up what dbol is. LOL Show what I know about cycles. HaHa

After being sick for a while I'm back. Now to start my dbol only cycle. Dose will be 20mgs per day for 4 weeks. Low I know, but I'm in no rush. I got diet on my side. Pics will come soon

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    twist,
    bro from what you had to work with when u had no test , my opinion is u looked good bro!! You work hard and care about your diet alot, thats all you can do. Nobody is perfect, and your prob never going to be perfectly happy at whatever weight you get too! Your a sharpe ass guy and I believe you ll get where you want to go. JUst stay positive!!!

mg

Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    twist,
    bro from what you had to work with when u had no test , my opinion is u looked good bro!! You work hard and care about your diet alot, thats all you can do. Nobody is perfect, and your prob never going to be perfectly happy at whatever weight you get too! Your a sharpe ass guy and I believe you ll get where you want to go. JUst stay positive!!!

mg
    Thanks brother

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    twist,

mg
    x2 ^^

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do know what would help you, aren't you still planning on having GB and I out to train together sometime soon??? We'll push you into some new growth!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I do know what would help you, aren't you still planning on having GB and I out to train together sometime soon??? We'll push you into some new growth!
    Yeah come on out to California! I got a nice 600sq foot apartment we can all mash into ahahah.

First6 is offline Member
    Keep this going Twist. Very interested to see progress pics with the dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Keep this going Twist. Very interested to see progress pics with the dbol.
    I hope to be 185 by the end of this cycle. That would be so sick. I doubt I will though because I can't expect 10 pounds of real muscle off of 20mgs of dbol for 4-6 weeks. I will stop at 190 and cut to 185 as that is my goal.

First6 is offline Member
    Sweet goal!
    My long term goal is similar. (At least for now. Once I meet it I will of course make a new one.)
    I want 180 and 10-12%bf
    I have slightly father to go than you though. lol

It's a marathon not a sprint. Most guys would look much better (and they would stay that way) if they realized this.

bigcwithane is offline Member
    Are you still sick? Hows everything going now twist?

I'm no longer sick and I am back at it. I lost a couple pounds but I am gaining it back.

Not on any gear and didn't do my dbol cycle like I wanted to. Decided to wait. I believe it is pointless if I cannot maintain what I have when I am off cycle. I gained all the weight back from when I got sick and am sitting at 174-177.

Updating because I am going to try a new technique for my hardgainer body. I am going to super-compensate my muscle glycogen stores by taking in 3g of carbs per lb of bw per day. This will be my minimum carbohydrate intake. I will take in carbs in the form of sugars, starches and fibrous carbs. Most of the carbs will be sugar and starch and I won't even count fibrous carbs. 150g carbs during workout in the form of sugar, 300g carbs pwo in multiple forms, followed by as much rice as I can eat along with 60g protein sourced from chicken. Diet will be about 3-4k cals of about 75% high gi carbs. To most this will seem like a recipe for disaster but for me I think I have room for error...

Yeah come on out to California! I got a nice 600sq foot apartment we can all mash into ahahah.
    close doesn't bother me. GB???

Not on any gear and didn't do my dbol cycle like I wanted to. Decided to wait. I believe it is pointless if I cannot maintain what I have when I am off cycle. I gained all the weight back from when I got sick and am sitting at 174-177.

Updating because I am going to try a new technique for my hardgainer body. I am going to super-compensate my muscle glycogen stores by taking in 3g of carbs per lb of bw per day. This will be my minimum carbohydrate intake. I will take in carbs in the form of sugars, starches and fibrous carbs. Most of the carbs will be sugar and starch and I won't even count fibrous carbs. 150g carbs during workout in the form of sugar, 300g carbs pwo in multiple forms, followed by as much rice as I can eat along with 60g protein sourced from chicken. Diet will be about 3-4k cals of about 75% high gi carbs. To most this will seem like a recipe for disaster but for me I think I have room for error...
    looking forward to seeing this make some positive change for you.

Still working out the details of how I am going to take in all of the necessary carbs per day but I will hopefully get it worked out this week. I am guessing most will be sugar in things like Gatorade and rice will be the other big source. Any ideas welcome

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Any thoughts to waxy maize or vitargo?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Any thoughts to waxy maize or vitargo?
    I am taking about 100g waxy pwo already. It might increase. Right now just counting sugars and drinks my carbs are somewhere in the 300g area. 200more if I drink two protein shakes per day....

I am aiming for two of my meals each day to have 2 cups rice each. It's really hard for me to eat a lot at one sitting but I'm working on it.

Doctor appointment tomorrow to check on my insides lol. Kidney, liver, bloodwork, urine, and some bacterial infection tests. Trying to figure out why I can't eat.

Weight is at 176 tonight. BF is low as it always is.

Powdered donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Powdered donuts!
    Too healthy....

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    good luck with this transformation! subscribed!

Too healthy....
    PM me your address and I'll mail you an entire CASE of them!

New pics. No improvement yet. Weight is still the same at 175ish. I am only able to workout 4 days per week max and that's friday, saturday, sunday and maybe 1 time during the week. That is definitely the factor holding me back.

Since starting the anti-keto diet I have been getting massive pumps. I am staying fuller for longer. I must be drinking a gallon of gatorade per day. My sugar intake is over the top... Anyway here are pics. I am going to workout this weekend and hopefully see some weight gain next week.

Pics in next post

pics on 2/10/2011

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1270.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	113975Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1294.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	113976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1264.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	113977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1218.jpg 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	113978

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    What ur BF at in these shots?

10% ?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    lookin joooooouuucy!

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    What ur BF at in these shots?

10% ?
    8 last time I measured, but probably 9 in these shots. Don't think I am at 10 yet but very well could be. At 7% I have veins all over my abs and I'm about a week out from that if I cut. So I am guessing 9. I could probably find someone to caliper me today.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WowSA! Twist!!! Lookin good.......

UPDATE: Just found out I have stomach ulcers. This sucks, but it might mean that once I fix this problem I will be able to eat more and hold it down. It also might fix other problems I have but who knows. Let's see where this takes me. I would love to be able to eat tons of food. If I could take in more food I will grow! Marcus300 I'm coming for you!

First6 is offline Member
    Sucks!
    You will def be able to eat more though.
    Hope you feel better.

charcold is offline Associate Member
    hmmm. Do you know why you have them?

Quote Originally Posted by charcold View Post
    hmmm. Do you know why you have them?
    h pylori. I have a whole bunch of internal issues. That's the only reason I know about diet and food interactions, because I have to break everything into a science or else I don't grow at all...

Not to derail your thread, but I have a 4 yr old son with h pylori and a ton of stomach issues. Western medicine hasn't completely accepted it, but many believe that h pylori are the cause of stomach ulcers the majority of the time. The good thing is that it's totally treatable and reversible as the stomach will heal itself over time.

The other problem, at least in my son's case, is that through extensive blood and stool testing we have found that his digestive system has almost no healthy bacteria at all and is loaded with h pylori, estridia (sp?) and other dangerous harmful bacteria. Again, totally reversible through proper diet, pro-biotics, and natural supplements. If you haven't gotten tested for all the different kinds of bacteria and yeast in your digestive system then you should. Make sure your doctor is not a typical conservative western medicine type as most want to prescribe medicine for a short term fix rather than get to the root of the problem to find a life-long cure.

It's kind of funny, my son is built just like you - very symmetrical with good shaped muscles and little to no BF. He's seriously probably around 5% - full washboard abs with veins running throughout, veins in back and all throughout ribs, and a ripped striated chest. Maybe it's the h pylori LOL. Watch out if we ever get him healthy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Not to derail your thread, but I have a 4 yr old son with h pylori and a ton of stomach issues. Western medicine hasn't completely accepted it, but many believe that h pylori are the cause of stomach ulcers the majority of the time. The good thing is that it's totally treatable and reversible as the stomach will heal itself over time.

The other problem, at least in my son's case, is that through extensive blood and stool testing we have found that his digestive system has almost no healthy bacteria at all and is loaded with h pylori, estridia (sp?) and other dangerous harmful bacteria. Again, totally reversible through proper diet, pro-biotics, and natural supplements. If you haven't gotten tested for all the different kinds of bacteria and yeast in your digestive system then you should. Make sure your doctor is not a typical conservative western medicine type as most want to prescribe medicine for a short term fix rather than get to the root of the problem to find a life-long cure.

It's kind of funny, my son is built just like you - very symmetrical with good shaped muscles and little to no BF. He's seriously probably around 5% - full washboard abs with veins running throughout, veins in back and all throughout ribs, and a ripped striated chest. Maybe it's the h pylori LOL. Watch out if we ever get him healthy!!
    Thank you so much for this comment. What exactly should I ask for the doctor to do? I have a doctor appointment in 5 hours... I think they will give me tons of antibiotics. Should I ask for probiotics too? what else?

What exactly where your sons symptoms? Can he eat? Does he get bloated? Does he get a red flushed face? Does he feel full after 3 bites? Gag reflex?
    Last edited by Twist; 02-23-2011 at 12:24 PM.

I don't have the exact test names or results with me right now but my son was tested for virtually every kind of digestive bacteria and yeast possible through blood and stool tests. I think we had to do 3 different stool samples and he had to have blood drawn 4 different times (an adult I'm sure would be less). I can give you the exact names of everything this evening if you want, including the actual names of the good and bad bacteria he was tested for as well as the yeasts.

What we have learned is that h pylori can only thrive in a certain environment, which is the same kind of environment that nearly every other kind of harmful bacteria thrives in as well. This leaves no room for healthy bacteria necessary for proper digestion and without the healthy bacterial certain types of dangerous yeast can grow as well. This is a recipe for malabsorption.

The only way to kill h pylori and the other bacteria is extremely strong antibiotics that kill all bacteria - healthy and unhealthy. We are in the process of running them for 4 weeks along with a very strict diet and megadoses of probiotics. The probiotics are very necessary during and after the antibiotics because if you kill all the harmful bacteria in your digestive system, that's great but what keeps them from coming back, as you're obviously prone to them. The probiotics maintain healthy bacteria which in turn helps fight off the unhealthy bacteria. I'm not talking about that garbage probiotic crap at Wal-Mart either. Ours is from a company called Klaire Labs and they must have doctor authorization to ship it to us. It comes overnight with dry ice as according to them probiotics are a biologically active substance and keeping them at room temp will kill them. They are not cheap either.

Please don't take everything I'm saying as gospel - we're just a little bit ahead of you in this process and learning as we go. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I don't have the exact test names or results with me right now but my son was tested for virtually every kind of digestive bacteria and yeast possible through blood and stool tests. I think we had to do 3 different stool samples and he had to have blood drawn 4 different times (an adult I'm sure would be less). I can give you the exact names of everything this evening if you want, including the actual names of the good and bad bacteria he was tested for as well as the yeasts.
    Please! I would love to hear the names of these. I will get the blood orders. I will update this thread once I get back from the doctor today. I am just seeing a GP about this so he probably knows little about the process. More info the better

What we have learned is that h pylori can only thrive in a certain environment, which is the same kind of environment that nearly every other kind of harmful bacteria thrives in as well. This leaves no room for healthy bacteria necessary for proper digestion and without the healthy bacterial certain types of dangerous yeast can grow as well. This is a recipe for malabsorption. I have been saying on this forum for so long that I have a strong belief that I don't absorb the nutrients in my food

The only way to kill h pylori and the other bacteria is extremely strong antibiotics that kill all bacteria - healthy and unhealthy. We are in the process of running them for 4 weeks along with a very strict diet and megadoses of probiotics. The probiotics are very necessary during and after the antibiotics because if you kill all the harmful bacteria in your digestive system, that's great but what keeps them from coming back, as you're obviously prone to them. The probiotics maintain healthy bacteria which in turn helps fight off the unhealthy bacteria. I'm not talking about that garbage probiotic crap at Wal-Mart either. Ours is from a company called Klaire Labs and they must have doctor authorization to ship it to us. It comes overnight with dry ice as according to them probiotics are a biologically active substance and keeping them at room temp will kill them. They are not cheap either.

Please don't take everything I'm saying as gospel - we're just a little bit ahead of you in this process and learning as we go. Good luck man.
    What is the diet that your son has to run? I understand that this bacteria feeds on carbohydrates (?). Does that mean he takes a carb reduced approach? I eat sooo many carbs haha.

The more info you can provide me the better off I will be. I have found doctors to be incompetent. Once again, Thank you so much for your help

charcold is offline Associate Member
    H pylori is the number one cause of stomach ulcers, with chronic NSAID use behind it. Thats pretty well facts.

Typically treated with 3 drugs

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1270.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	113975Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1294.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	113976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1264.jpg 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	113977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1218.jpg 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	113978
    Looking good bro!!!

Keep it up!!!

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Triceps look real well developed. Looking good in general man.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information