Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Thread.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    BCAA + VIT-c + L-arginine = baby shit mixed with dog vomit + bitter chocolate
    Enough said.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Goals:
    1. Focus on muay thai and get good at that.
    2. Stay lean
    3. ultimate goal is to stay at my same bf but be 185lbs

I am 170lbs now but due to all the muay thai I expect to drop some fat and a little muscle and land at 165. So 20lbs long term goal. I strongly believe that I will either have to fix my stomach (doesn't look like that's happening) or wait for my metabolism to slow down with age until I can maintain 185.

Neck is much better but not 100%. Thanks for asking.
    Sounds good bro. Good luck and keep training hard!

Btw I am on my 3rd day of Accutane at 20mg/day and I notice no improvement in my gut, however the bumps on my arms are starting to dry out and disappear, if only a little. Will keep you updated.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Ok let me know

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    BCAA + VIT-c + L-arginine = baby shit mixed with dog vomit + bitter chocolate
    Enough said.
    I think it was def. the BCAA and L-arginine.

That said - I got mine yesterday (just protein, no added supps) and the taste is nothing to write home about - bearable, not awful, but not enjoyable either. It didn't mix too well either. It actually tasted pretty 'salty' if I had to describe. Next time I may try and flavor myself, or try the one Sgt. suggested.

I do have to say that my first mix contains like 8 different proteins (including beef protein which can probably fvck up the flavor) - next will just be whey, casein, and whole egg/egg white.

One thing though - after having a shake last night, I got MAJOR bloating, a bit of stomach cramping and felt awful. I can't say 100% it was the shake, but it's the only thing that's changed in my diet for the past couple of months, so chances are that was it.

However I had another shake this morning PWO - that was 2 hours ago and so far, I feel fine. *shrug*

I am gonna order like 10lbs of stuff but all separate ingredients and get a bunch of flavors on the side so I can make my own shakes/mixes. I'll get all the ingredients I want but in lb quantities lol. If I were to drink milk proteins there is no way i would go with this company because there are so many better shakes out there with whey it doesn't make sense to go with them.

UPDATE from Trueprotein:
    I ordered beef protein, whole egg protein, egg white protein, a night time carb mix and a pwo carb mix, chocolate flavored lean beef aminos, BCAA/EAA mix, and 8 flavors all separate. I have tried each one on their own and can say that none of them taste bad. I even mixed them all together and it tastes fine. This means that the mix I made that tastes terrible is because of the L-arginine or the Vitamin-c. I suspect it is the L-arginine mixed with the high concentration of EAA as they taste bitter. That mix I think really did it to me. I will be ordering from them from now on.

Update about me:
    I have anadrol in hand and am waiting a while to get bloodwork done to see if I am able to take it. I won't start it prior to bloodwork. I also have a dr appointment for my stomach and won't start it until after that happens. So a small anadrol only cycle is about 1 month out. Been doing a lot of Kickboxing and not focusing on size too much, just trying to maintain what I have.

^^ did you happen to notice an almost 'salty' unpleasant flavor? I'm wondering if it's from the beef protein that I mixed in mine. I'm dying to try a straight casein/whey/egg mix now.

You look great bro. Don't sweat all of this - whenever you do start, you can only get better - and you're already starting out on the top.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Good luck with the doc~
    Hope you get a great report, Twist.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Finished up a course of Rifaximin (500mg tid for 1650mg/day) + Neomycin (500mg bid for 1000mg/day) for 10 days.

Eliminated about 90% of fermentable carbs and lowered caloric intake a hugely. I feel awesome. Almost no bloat now.

Alas, it still does occur at times but I think the fermentable carbs are the source of evil for me. Damn it because I want to start bulking.

Doing probiotic (Nature's Way), Betaine Hcl, and digestive enzymes.

Also still on Tane 20mg/ed and Finasteride 1mg/day alongside my TRT. All acne on arms is gone.
    Last edited by oscarjones; 08-30-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Typos.

U waiting on lipid profiles before starting the A-bombs?

I feel a lot less bloated when I go semi keto. My muscle gains suffer tremendously though. After all the research I have done it seems that the bacteria won't go away with a keto diet. You won't starve it out. Yeah I'm gonna get full bloodwork before I start the drol because of the accutane I've been taking. I'm debating on whether to do it at all because I'm doing so much kboxing that idk if it's worth trying to gain while also putting in so much cardio... No point in taking gear to get big but doing so much cardio that any gains are not keepable (if they occur in the first place).

The doctor tomorrow is just an initial appointment at stanford. I'm sure they are going to want to do a colonoscopy... Not looking forward to it. But my cousin, uncle, and grandfather all have UC so that might be my problem. We will see though. Once I get labs I would like to start the anadrol asap because I'm not doing much in school at the moment and I quit my job so I can really focus on eating. I haven't really been hungry lately. Still holding at about 170 but eating is getting harder and harder for me by the day. That's usually what happens before I get sick with whatever this stomach thing is. I wish I could run equipoise at 1,000 mgs per week for life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Doing probiotic (Nature's Way), Betaine Hcl, and digestive enzymes.
    I'm doing digestive enzymes as well - namely Beatine HCL and Bromelain. Also supping Chromium Polynicotinate.

Twist - good luck with everything bro, please do keep us posted.

LOL @ quitting your job to focus on eating - wish I could do that!!!

LOL I didn't quit to focus on eating. I quit to get an internship but right now I'm not busy so I CAN focus on eating whereas later I probably can't

LOL I didn't quit to focus on eating. I quit to get an internship but right now I'm not busy so I CAN focus on eating whereas later I probably can't
    LoL, I kinda figured there was something more to it!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'm doing digestive enzymes as well - namely Beatine HCL and Bromelain. Also supping Chromium Polynicotinate.

Twist - good luck with everything bro, please do keep us posted.

LOL @ quitting your job to focus on eating - wish I could do that!!!
    Do you notice a difference with the Chromium? I was thinking of also taking some Symbiotic Colostrum and Glutamine to help heal.

May try to do a juice feast too for a few days to let my gut heal... I think I've killed the bacteria but now I need to heal the damaged gut itself.

Twist -

Have you had a colonoscopy done before? It could be so many things, better to just get one and rule out shit like cancer and whatnot. Not that I believe you have cancer, but it could be very treatable with a proper diagnosis, whatever the prob is.

Haven't had one done. I will end up getting one

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    if it is UC, then at least you will be able to start treating it and such. i don't know if it is that, do you have serious bouts with diarrhea and throwing up?

and like GB said, wish i could quit my job to EAT!!! hahahahaha!! hope you get it all figured out soon.

Reminder: to ask about Chrohns......
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Yeah and there is even Crohn's colitis.... a mix of two!

Yeah Ragin I do. It's weird, it comes and goes and it's not really a 'serious' bout like If I had the flu. It's more like everytime I eat for a month or two in a row I feel like vomiting, or I have to take a shit like 8 times per day even right after I took one I feel I have to again. It sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Yeah that's what the appointment is for slim. UC can turn into crohns if it moves up the system I think. Not gonna get anything figured out today.

They said they don't think I have crohns or UC because I don't have blood in my stool. Ran some blood tests. I'll update with results.

They said they don't think I have crohns or UC because I don't have blood in my stool. Ran some blood tests. I'll update with results.
    maybe your an alien! i hope they figure something out soon. i didn't scroll back but has diverticulitis been ruled out? what about a tape worm?

Honestly bro I have lost track of everything that's been ruled out by now. Stanford is awesome so I think they will find out what's up. They will probably do another endoscopy.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Haven't had one done. I will end up getting one
    I feel for ya twist...they are not fun. The prep is worst then the actual procedure!

We will see if it's necessary. I think in the long run it should be done but I am for sure not in a hurry. I also don't seem to have enough symptoms to make them feel I need it. They are focusing on upper GI still.

Stanford is awesome so I think they will find out what's up. They will probably do another endoscopy.
    Yep, I think they'll take good care of you bro.

Glad you are being seen by a TOP Medical center.....
    Author Unknown

On another note, I think I figured out why my powder from TrueProtein tasted kinda gross. I don't think it's necessarily the beef protein - I used hydrolyzed WPI, which is pretty rank stuff. Next time i'll stick with the regular filtrated stuff.

Yeah I have 100% beef protein and it's not bad.

Update:
    Ultrasound is good
    Not allergic to any foods (including milk peanuts etc)
    Don't have celiac
    Liver is perfect even though I am on accutane
    Waiting on some test to see if I have parasites or something lol. Don't think that's gonna be it...
    MY stomach hurt so bad last night because I couldn't eat for my ultrasound. I literally got 3 hours of sleep even though I was in bed for about 10. It was bad.

Hormone Update:
    I upped my trt from around 100mgs/wk to about 200mgs/wk and I broke out in acne (not bad because I'm on accutane) and bloated and actually feel as if I lost muscle mass and gained fat. I think the testosterone just converts to estrogen and I look like shit. This is what happens every time I up my dose. At least I got the gyno surgery so I don't have to worry about that anymore lol. I have aromasin coming in the mail so I will start that and try to keep my trt dose at 200mgs/wk and come off accutane and see if I look better.
    I don't look anything like my avy anymore. I'm soft, bloated (esp in face), weaker, and higher bf%. It was a pretty quick digress...

Day 1
    25mgs Anadrol
    170lbs
    12-13%bf

Aromasin will be run starting the end of this week or beginning next week to hopefully control water retention.

Update:
    Ultrasound is good
    Not allergic to any foods (including milk peanuts etc)
    Don't have celiac
    Liver is perfect even though I am on accutane
    Waiting on some test to see if I have parasites or something lol. Don't think that's gonna be it...
    MY stomach hurt so bad last night because I couldn't eat for my ultrasound. I literally got 3 hours of sleep even though I was in bed for about 10. It was bad.

Hormone Update:
    I upped my trt from around 100mgs/wk to about 200mgs/wk and I broke out in acne (not bad because I'm on accutane) and bloated and actually feel as if I lost muscle mass and gained fat. I think the testosterone just converts to estrogen and I look like shit. This is what happens every time I up my dose. At least I got the gyno surgery so I don't have to worry about that anymore lol. I have aromasin coming in the mail so I will start that and try to keep my trt dose at 200mgs/wk and come off accutane and see if I look better.
    I don't look anything like my avy anymore. I'm soft, bloated (esp in face), weaker, and higher bf%. It was a pretty quick digress...
    dont count out the parasites. i did mention a tape worm earlier........... really hope you get this shit figured out fast.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hope they figure out what's goin on so you feel better soon....

I think I would love to have a tape worm for awhile...for about 8 lbs. LOL

Day 1
    25mgs Anadrol
    170lbs
    12-13%bf

Aromasin will be run starting the end of this week or beginning next week to hopefully control water retention.
    You gotta be confusing a bunch of water retention with fat gain bro - no way you gained that much fat that quick.

Ok guys so idk where I left off but what's new is:
    1. I got a new job so I have little free time (school, work etc)
    2. I focus more on mms training because weight training is getting really boring
    3. That last anadrol cycle lasted about 3 days
    4. I ****ed up my knee really bad in muay thai and now have a brace. I haven't gone to the doctor yet because surgery is the only way to fix these things and I'm not going that route yet. If it gets better then I never needed to go to a doctor and if it gets worse then I need surgery.
    5. I have lost considerable mass and gained bf. I'm about 167lbs with a higher bf%. I'm not worried about it though. I can always take a cycle (up my try plus add dbol or adrol) for a month or two and be better than before.
    6. I'm not dieting for shit right now. In fact, I eat pizza and ice cream a lot. THis is purely because I have no time to cook. I cook good food for the week but if I run out then I go with quick and easy until the next weekend.
    7. I workout 2-3 times per week (if I'm lucky) but gear my training towards speed, agility, and developing stronger stabilization muscles. Don't worry, I'm not doing gay shit with a pilates ball or bosu ball; just training differently.

I'll be back later. Too busy for now. I'll post pics when my body get's to be the worst it's been in years then I'll post a come back.

glad to see ya back around. i understand the injury, read mine. how's all the stomach issues treating ya?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok guys so idk where I left off but what's new is:
    1. I got a new job so I have little free time (school, work etc)
    2. I focus more on mms training because weight training is getting really boring
    3. That last anadrol cycle lasted about 3 days
    4. I ****ed up my knee really bad in muay thai and now have a brace. I haven't gone to the doctor yet because surgery is the only way to fix these things and I'm not going that route yet. If it gets better then I never needed to go to a doctor and if it gets worse then I need surgery.
    5. I have lost considerable mass and gained bf. I'm about 167lbs with a higher bf%. I'm not worried about it though. I can always take a cycle (up my try plus add dbol or adrol) for a month or two and be better than before.
    6. I'm not dieting for shit right now. In fact, I eat pizza and ice cream a lot. THis is purely because I have no time to cook. I cook good food for the week but if I run out then I go with quick and easy until the next weekend.
    7. I workout 2-3 times per week (if I'm lucky) but gear my training towards speed, agility, and developing stronger stabilization muscles. Don't worry, I'm not doing gay shit with a pilates ball or bosu ball; just training differently.

I'll be back later. Too busy for now. I'll post pics when my body get's to be the worst it's been in years then I'll post a come back.
    I feel your fustration bro..... Im in a rut myself ATM

No drive to go tot he gym ( although i still do) and no drive to eat that well at weekends.

Sometimes it all just gets a bit too much.... Eating sh*t over and over again, week in week out... Fuk this shit, sometimes we need a break to get out of shape and re-motivate ourselves...

Im planning to enjoy life up untill new year and then plan to get really lean for summer..... I think you should do the same, we can be bums together LOL

Moan over
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Glad you are back Twist.
    Author Unknown

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Its the holidays, no worries man. Im eating 50/50 everyday LOL.

Wonder how he's doing.. Twist you alive?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information