Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Thread.

First6 is offline Member
    Wow bro. Some long awaited good news from you! I hope it continues!
    We might have to have a pm discussion some time about this hgh. You def have my attention with that. Domt know anything about it.

Listen buddy.. I didnt have time to pm you last night but i talked to my Doc again yesterday. He wants to knpw if you drink a lot of diet soda. Also what meds you are on if any. If you want to keep it private that is cool. Otherwise pm me what you take and dose.
    Thanks bro. I'm still tryin for ya.

First6 is offline Member
    Forgot 2 things
    Does milk (dairy) help or hurt
    Does a multi vitamin upset your stomach

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Update after Dr: Biopsies turned out ok, no problems there. H pylori is gone. So basically he has no idea what is going on. We are gonna run another test where I swallow an egg or toast and watch it move through my body to see how fast it goes. I am almost positive this won't turn up anything. I have already taken the medication that treats slow moving digestion and it did nothing good. He keeps on telling me that he doesn't think my food choices matter much. He's definitely an idiot. But I'm milking him for everything I can get because it is cheap and I get tons of free meds from him so I don't have to pay any copays or anything. He doesn't do the tests anyway. If something comes up positive then I will switch doctors, if nothing comes up positive I will still switch.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Wow bro. Some long awaited good news from you! I hope it continues!
    We might have to have a pm discussion some time about this hgh. You def have my attention with that. Domt know anything about it.

Listen buddy.. I didnt have time to pm you last night but i talked to my Doc again yesterday. He wants to knpw if you drink a lot of diet soda. Also what meds you are on if any. If you want to keep it private that is cool. Otherwise pm me what you take and dose.
    Thanks bro. I'm still tryin for ya.
    Hey man I appreciate this so much. Anything helps.
    I am on Dexilant @ 60mgs per day (this doesn't seem to do much if anything at all)
    I am going to start Creon today with 3 meals per day. Never tried that before.

Forgot 2 things
    Does milk (dairy) help or hurt
    Does a multi vitamin upset your stomach
    Milk doesn't seem to hurt or help, but I cut it out completely as it is a common allergy. I also plan on going to an allergist to see if I can get a test to find out what I am (if anything) allergic to. I can drink dairy with no issues.

Mulit-vitamins hurt like hell. Why? Don't they upset most peoples' stomachs?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Update after Dr: Biopsies turned out ok, no problems there. H pylori is gone. So basically he has no idea what is going on. We are gonna run another test where I swallow an egg or toast and watch it move through my body to see how fast it goes. I am almost positive this won't turn up anything. I have already taken the medication that treats slow moving digestion and it did nothing good. He keeps on telling me that he doesn't think my food choices matter much. He's definitely an idiot. But I'm milking him for everything I can get because it is cheap and I get tons of free meds from him so I don't have to pay any copays or anything. He doesn't do the tests anyway. If something comes up positive then I will switch doctors, if nothing comes up positive I will still switch.

Hey man I appreciate this so much. Anything helps.
    I am on Dexilant @ 60mgs per day (this doesn't seem to do much if anything at all)
    I am going to start Creon today with 3 meals per day. Never tried that before.

Milk doesn't seem to hurt or help, but I cut it out completely as it is a common allergy. I also plan on going to an allergist to see if I can get a test to find out what I am (if anything) allergic to. I can drink dairy with no issues.

Mulit-vitamins hurt like hell. Why? Don't they upset most peoples' stomachs?
    Might be Gluten.............You might want to try a gluten free diet and see how that treats you

First6 is offline Member
    Okay. So those two things. Nothing else. No vitamins or anything?
    I know about the trt and hgh but am not discussing it with him as i dont belieave it matters.
    How about diet soda? A little, a lot, none....

Not sure on the multi vitamin. He said a little upset is normal. Pain or vomiting is not.

By the way. In my own reading when i was looking aroumd the web for you i discovered that reactions to msg are becoming more and more common. Msg is in EVERYTHING! seriously i was floored when iread the list of stuff it is in. It is litterally in 75% of foods. Even stuff like veggies.

Okay. So those two things. Nothing else. No vitamins or anything?
    I know about the trt and hgh but am not discussing it with him as i dont belieave it matters.
    How about diet soda? A little, a lot, none....I take a mens multi, vitamin d3 @5,000ius per day, fish oil, vitamin C @3000mgs per day, potassium occasionally, egg protein powder, creatine monohydrate, glutamine occasionally, I will be taking GABA soon. All of these have been cycled out and eliminated from the list of things that could possibly cause stomach issues.

Not sure on the multi vitamin. He said a little upset is normal. Pain or vomiting is not. i wouldn't say I have extreme pain. It hurts but not too bad. bearable for sure

By the way. In my own reading when i was looking aroumd the web for you i discovered that reactions to msg are becoming more and more common. Msg is in EVERYTHING! seriously i was floored when iread the list of stuff it is in. It is litterally in 75% of foods. Even stuff like veggies.
    I literally eat so clean right now man. My diet consists of these foods and nothing more (supplements above, cheat meals very rarely):
    Eggs, whole
    chicken, 2-3 times per week
    Steak, 2-3 times per day
    bananas, about 5 per day often more
    strawberries, mango, pineapple, grapes, rasberries, 100% pure apple or pear juice (smoothie)
    Here's my only possible downfall from how I see it: I have a cinnamon raisin bagel once or twice per day with strawberry cream cheese. I have taken it out though and nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Might be Gluten.............You might want to try a gluten free diet and see how that treats you
    I tried this when I thought I had celiacs. It didn't do anything and I don't eat much gluten anyway. Just a bagel lol. Thanks for the input bro I appreciate it.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Oh Twist.... I hope you start feeling better.

Just a thought: do you think all that fruit could be doing anything to your stomach? curious...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

No I don't think so. Fruit and steak are the only things that NEVER upset my stomach.

One of my clients told me that her friend has similar issues and had to have her gallbladder removed. I did a little more research and man that sounds like me. I mean, the symptoms are dead on. Even the pain under my right rib. However I only get that pain while doing exercise so I thought it was just a side cramp. Could still be. Idk. this looks promising and I am chasing down all leads. If anyone has any info let me know.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    it could be your gall bladder or gall stones. another think could be pancreatic enzymes. either way it is painful, especially when you have excess fat in a meal. i know that you eat clean so it could be hard to tell with you. maybe try do an experiment with yourself by eating a fatty meal, have some pain meds on hand just in case. this lady at work just had hers removed, it seems as if yall had similar symptoms. i think that a cat/CT scan should can help to rule this out. i will try to look up some info on this.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    it could be your gall bladder or gall stones. another think could be pancreatic enzymes. either way it is painful, especially when you have excess fat in a meal. i know that you eat clean so it could be hard to tell with you. maybe try do an experiment with yourself by eating a fatty meal, have some pain meds on hand just in case. this lady at work just had hers removed, it seems as if yall had similar symptoms. i think that a cat/CT scan should can help to rule this out. i will try to look up some info on this.
    Steak never hurts my stomach though. In fact, besides fruit its the only thing that never hurts my stomach. I cut all the fat off though. I mean all of it.

First6 is offline Member
    gallbladder. Interesting. Makes sense.

gallbladder. Interesting. Makes sense.
    I called my doc and left a message telling him I want it checked. Symptoms fit perfectly. My dad also has the same issues so that would make sense also.

First6 is offline Member
    I called my doc and left a message telling him I want it checked. Symptoms fit perfectly. My dad also has the same issues so that would make sense also.
    Your brother to right?
    Update when you know.

Your brother to right?
    Update when you know.
    Doc still hasn't called back. I will call him tomorrow again. If nothing I will just go see another one. My brother seems as if he is in the onset. NO hunger, drinks juice to survive, low lbm, feels like throwing up with big meals etc.

Gall Bladder is working at around 88% so that's probably not the issue. Won't have the final results for 2 days or so but that's what the doc said today.

I've been taking gh at 1iu per day for the last two weeks or so and my appetite has been up. I also haven't been feeling as sick and I am leaning out. I'm on my last bottle though so it will be coming to an end next week. That stuff is amazing.

Weight is at 175 give or take a few lbs
    Training mostly muay thai right now but my lifts haven't suffered. I just keep overtraining. I love it though (muay thai).

First6 is offline Member
    Sounds like a glimmer of hope.

Gall Bladder is working at around 88% so that's probably not the issue. Won't have the final results for 2 days or so but that's what the doc said today.

I've been taking gh at 1iu per day for the last two weeks or so and my appetite has been up. I also haven't been feeling as sick and I am leaning out. I'm on my last bottle though so it will be coming to an end next week. That stuff is amazing.

Weight is at 175 give or take a few lbs
    Training mostly muay thai right now but my lifts haven't suffered. I just keep overtraining. I love it though (muay thai).
    It's probably repairing your stomach lining that was destroyed from h pylori and ulcers. Boosting your immune system as well.

I'll probably get flamed for saying this because you're too young for long term GH but why don't you stay on it and see if it cures your digestive issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It's probably repairing your stomach lining that was destroyed from h pylori and ulcers. Boosting your immune system as well.

I'll probably get flamed for saying this because you're too young for long term GH but why don't you stay on it and see if it cures your digestive issues?
    I bought serostim from a buddy I know who knew a guy who has aids and got it prescribed to him. The guy with aids went to jail for something unrelated so I have no hookup anymore. Don't think I would be able to afford pharma anyway. I can get Chinese stuff but I've tried that and its not even close to pharma (it's not even real gh).

Anyway I ate like a champ today. In the three meals I've had so far I've had over 3k cals. My last meal was 2 NY strips and a ton of sweet potato (don't have a food scale atm) with brown sugar and about 1/8 stick of butter! I feel fine too. I was expecting for it all to come back up lol. I would get some pics up but I look exactly the same as my last ones and I'm exactly the same weight too.

I'm seriously considering a deca cycle with a dbol /anadrol kickstart. Can't up my test dose so I can't run any high amounts of test. I will wait until I come off the gh to see how my stomach feels before seriously considering this.

Wondering: do you like to eat? or do you have to make yourself eat? If the later, what about some ghrp-6?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

First6 is offline Member
    I bought serostim from a buddy I know who knew a guy who has aids and got it prescribed to him. The guy with aids went to jail for something unrelated so I have no hookup anymore. Don't think I would be able to afford pharma anyway. I can get Chinese stuff but I've tried that and its not even close to pharma (it's not even real gh).

Anyway I ate like a champ today. In the three meals I've had so far I've had over 3k cals. My last meal was 2 NY strips and a ton of sweet potato (don't have a food scale atm) with brown sugar and about 1/8 stick of butter! I feel fine too. I was expecting for it all to come back up lol. I would get some pics up but I look exactly the same as my last ones and I'm exactly the same weight too.

I'm seriously considering a deca cycle with a dbol/anadrol kickstart. Can't up my test dose so I can't run any high amounts of test. I will wait until I come off the gh to see how my stomach feels before seriously considering this.
    Yeah bro you def need to wait before jumping into anything like that. You should wait a good while.
    Just thought of this today... Have you tested your ketone levels? High levels can give you MANY of the symptoms you have.

Did your doc rule out crohns?
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Wondering: do you like to eat? or do you have to make yourself eat? If the later, what about some ghrp-6?
    I don't enjoy eating at all. I have tried ghrp-6 from multiple suppliers and did not get anything beneficial out of it. No increased hunger and no fat loss or muscle gain. I will use it again in the future but for now I have gh

I have a deviated septum that I have never felt like fixing. I can barely breathe through my nose and only one nostril works. I don't care that much about the breathing part, or the fact that I can't smell (which is good when you have stomach problems as bad as I do...), but lately I have been thinking that if I had it fixed it would restore some sense of taste. You know how you plug your nose when trying to put down some medicine or something? I imagine I eat all food like that. I'm not 100% sure and fixing it might do nothing for my sense of smell/taste so I'm very hesitant to take 2 weeks off...

Yeah bro you def need to wait before jumping into anything like that. You should wait a good while.
    Just thought of this today... Have you tested your ketone levels? High levels can give you MANY of the symptoms you have.
    I definitely am waiting. I'm overtraining so much lately that I would kill for some extra help though. I am quitting my job in 1 month and school starts again so I should be able to rest a lot more as my working out and muay thai time will be cut back a lot. And no point in running anything unless I can train and eat properly so I will definitely wait that out too. Not to mention the financial aspects of it. So it would definitely be a while. But its fun to think about.

Idk why I would be in ketosis. I am constantly eating carbs. I don't check my ketones but I do check my blood sugar every once in a while (I have a glucose monitor) and I'm all good.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Did your doc rule out crohns?
    He said it was unlikely but I will still have myself checked for it. Thanks for reminding me, I gotta do that.

I feel like shit today. Idk why. Not like I'm sick, just a lot worse than yesterday. I have no appetite. I'm gonna drink some smoothies and see if it helps. I've been awake all day and I have only been able to eat one meal and it was half of what I usually eat. idk what's up

Get well soon~
    Author Unknown

I just found something out today that is crazy:
    I went to the chiro today and they took x-rays of my neck because my neck injury from boxing hasn't been getting better. It's been about 3 or 4 months and the first month I couldn't use it at all; couldn't turn my head or anything without serious pain. Anyway I thought I just pulled a trap (I'm sure I did that too), but on the x-ray there is some sort of bone spur looking thing on my vertebrae. My chiro is not a doc but she does do x-rays everyday and she said it looks like something that could have been from a fracture or something else. WTF lol. I have been sparring too. I'm glad I didn't screw up my neck. I'm still sore in my neck but I don't think I'm in danger at this point. Either way I have the x-ray and I'm gonna take it do a doctor.

TopDogg is offline Junior Member
    I have the EXACT same problem with the SAME symptoms. All this mess is caused from hiatus hernia. I hope that you've STOP lifting heavy weights and STOP doing any abdominal related movements which makes it much worst and makes you feel like sh!t throughout the rest of the day.

My doctor recommended NOT to do the surgery because 40+% of patients will require another surgery within 2-3 years but to keep taking lansoprazole (30mg daily) for 4-8weeks. But I'm still considering of doing the surgery cause this constant weird abdominal pain is getting really annoying.

By the way, the hospital gave me a DVD of the endoscopy, did you get one? I would of uploaded it to show others how it looks and what our stomach is going through but since my current internet connection is beyond horse sh!t I can't. It would take me like a month straight...

Hows your night time sleeping? I usually get between 4-6 hours max, but i take multiple 30-100mins naps throughout the day.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Damn this sounds like me too. I don't have trouble with GERD or too much "sharp" pain in my abdomen but always distended and uncomfortable.

If you could do everything over again from the start, what things would you ask about up front? Any tips? I am seeing a Gastro soon, endoscopy is the first step he recommended.

My hernia is too small to operate on they said. I guess its not that they couldn't, but that its too small to be doing much right now. Not worth it they said.

My dinner tonight was out of control:
    2 NY strips
    1lb 4oz sweet potato with brown sugar and like 1/4 a stick of butter lol
    Smoothie: 1banana, sprouts, half of an avocado, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, pineapple

If I don't get fat from this I'm very lucky lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to see you were able to eat. you better check that neck thing checked out. if its a bone spur, then i know you have been in some pain! did the docs ever offer a smooth muscle or skeletal muscle relaxer to see if this will help your hernia? i have read where if the muscle can relax enough, it may slide back in its correct spot, then, you have to rest. you are very active so i know it will be hard to do that. hope everything gets better soon

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    So what are your goals twist?

I know ur trying to force some weight gain for now but what are the long term goals?

And do u have any recient pics
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Hey Twist, what kind of egg protein do you take? I think I remember you saying that you don't do dairy at all anymore, not even whey. Any recommendations?

I was researching and this looks like a solid healthy brand.

http://www.amazon.com/Egg-Protein-Va...1266509&sr=8-1

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    do you take antacids on a daily basis?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    glad to see you were able to eat. you better check that neck thing checked out. if its a bone spur, then i know you have been in some pain! did the docs ever offer a smooth muscle or skeletal muscle relaxer to see if this will help your hernia? i have read where if the muscle can relax enough, it may slide back in its correct spot, then, you have to rest. you are very active so i know it will be hard to do that. hope everything gets better soon
    Yeah I have had some neck pain for about 4 months (I think). It was only really bad for the first month and a half. No my docs never offered that. What is a smooth muscle relaxer? I have taken plenty of muscle relaxers but they don't do much to even relax my muscles. I have a HUGE tolerance for meds. I take at least 2 ambien to go to sleep, 3 or 4 if I NEED to go to sleep; 2 xanax won't even affect me and vicodin will stop my heart before it stops any pain. Getting my wisdom teeth pulled without going to sleep was the worst thing that ever happened cuz the novocain and stuff didn't work; I was traumatized!

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    So what are your goals twist?

I know ur trying to force some weight gain for now but what are the long term goals?

And do u have any recient pics
    I am the same weight and look exactly the same as my last set of pics. I have made no progress since those. I think those were coming off a dbol cycle and I didn't lose much (3lbs) so my gains pretty much stayed. They go up and down but I'm pretty much 170-173 any time and any day.
    My goals are to be 185 at a low bodyfat. I don't think I wanna be above that because shopping for clothes and eating as a way of life sucks. 185 and sub 10% bf is my long term goal.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Hey Twist, what kind of egg protein do you take? I think I remember you saying that you don't do dairy at all anymore, not even whey. Any recommendations?
    Optimum nutrition Egg Protein. I also use egg whites that have been dehydrated. Both can be found on bodybuilding .com

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    do you take antacids on a daily basis?
    Yeah I take Dexilant everyday. Sometimes twice per day.

This is odd and I thought I might share it:
    My stomach has been feeling a lot better and I thought it was the hgh. I was also taking accutane at the same time I stopped the accutane three days ago because I am going to socal and accutane can make you get really bad sunburns. Today my stomach has not been feeling very good. A lot of my symptoms went away when I was on accutane and now most are back. I am still able to eat more than usual but I have had no hunger, terrible gas and other bowel issues that I won't go into. I am gonna wait a week or two until I am done with my vacation and then take accutane again so we will see how it goes. This is not the first time I have taken accutane; the other time I was in my teens and had terrible acne. The dbol cycle brought it back

Optimum nutrition Egg Protein. I also use egg whites that have been dehydrated. Both can be found on bodybuilding .com

Yeah I take Dexilant everyday. Sometimes twice per day.
    I will try the ON egg protein thanks. Also I have started taking Nexium daily to acertain if my issues are Ulcer related.

Cabbage juice fast died quick. I couldn't stand not eating!

Anyway, I have taken Accutane too but haven't noticed a personal connection between bowl issues and the drug. Mine was actually isotretinoin a liquid research chem version. You think it actually helps with GI issues?

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    I will try the ON egg protein thanks. Also I have started taking Nexium daily to acertain if my issues are Ulcer related.

Cabbage juice fast died quick. I couldn't stand not eating!

Anyway, I have taken Accutane too but haven't noticed a personal connection between bowl issues and the drug. Mine was actually isotretinoin a liquid research chem version. You think it actually helps with GI issues?
    If anything isotretinoin causes the issues. I have an rx but now am using the research chem because the process is too big of a pain in the ass to go through. I think it might be possible that accutane causes the issue and then when you are on it the issue goes away. Accutane has been linked to all kinds of bowel issues including crohns disease. We really don't even know how accutane works so its hard to say... Not sure if I want to take it again because of how crazy of a drug it is. I really want to take it to clear up my acne and see if it ceases the bowel issues again. If it does it again then I have to tell my docs about it and see what that means. I am just really hesitant about using it. I used it for a little over week at 5mgs per day for 3 days, 10mgs per day for 3 days, 20mgs per day for a day or two then stopped due to vacation and dry skin and the possibility of sunburns. Took about 2 days after stopping for my stomach problems to come back. I wanna test it out but I am worried about taking this drug.

If anything isotretinoin causes the issues. I have an rx but now am using the research chem because the process is too big of a pain in the ass to go through. I think it might be possible that accutane causes the issue and then when you are on it the issue goes away. Accutane has been linked to all kinds of bowel issues including crohns disease. We really don't even know how accutane works so its hard to say... Not sure if I want to take it again because of how crazy of a drug it is. I really want to take it to clear up my acne and see if it ceases the bowel issues again. If it does it again then I have to tell my docs about it and see what that means. I am just really hesitant about using it. I used it for a little over week at 5mgs per day for 3 days, 10mgs per day for 3 days, 20mgs per day for a day or two then stopped due to vacation and dry skin and the possibility of sunburns. Took about 2 days after stopping for my stomach problems to come back. I wanna test it out but I am worried about taking this drug.
    Hm, yeah I've read about the supposed connection between accutane and crohn's.

I have only taken the research chem and was never prescribed the drug by a physician in the past. I took it for 2 cycles of 3-4 weeks each cycle at 20mg/day.

To be honest my GI issues really started after I had an infection in my groin or bladder or UTI or something, and I was prescribed the antibiotic cipro and had an injection in my glut of some other antibiotic.

It healed my infection but soon after that I noticed my gut problems starting up. I think maybe I have SIBO, and the bacteria is out of balance causing the inflammation... no idea though.;

Wonder if the accutane really F'd us up or something?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information