Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Thread.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Hm, yeah I've read about the supposed connection between accutane and crohn's.

I have only taken the research chem and was never prescribed the drug by a physician in the past. I took it for 2 cycles of 3-4 weeks each cycle at 20mg/day.

To be honest my GI issues really started after I had an infection in my groin or bladder or UTI or something, and I was prescribed the antibiotic cipro and had an injection in my glut of some other antibiotic.

It healed my infection but soon after that I noticed my gut problems starting up. I think maybe I have SIBO, and the bacteria is out of balance causing the inflammation... no idea though.;

Wonder if the accutane really F'd us up or something?
    What ethnicity are you?
    Have you tried probiotics?
    Do you have an ulcer (didn't you get an endoscopy)?
    I have taken many antibiotics too. I am going to buy some vitamin A and take it at high doses (but not high enough to cause problems) and see what happens to my gut. If accutane fixes it then so should vitamin A. IF that doesn't work I might try accutane again. Accutane really is serious stuff though and my acne got a lot better from the small course I just did. I have a little bit more that is stubborn but not worth the potential sides. It was two or three days of greatness though lol so I hope the vitamin A does something.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    when i said smooth muscle relaxer, its it exactly what it sounds like. it is a pharm that works on smooth muscle, which is the kind that lines your GI tract, blood vessels, and a few others. it is what starts peristalsis and also is responsible for relaxing the muscle. my thinking here is that maybe your stomach muscles (lined with smooth muscle) can relax enough to where your diaphram will pull down your stomach, hopefully fixing the hernia. just a thought to ask the doc

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    What ethnicity are you? Caucasian
    Have you tried probiotics? Yes, for months on end, haven't noticed a difference....
    Do you have an ulcer (didn't you get an endoscopy)? I got tested for H. Pylori via blood and breath and it was negative, I am clean... no scope yet, can't afford it, but I highly doubt I have an ulcer because I don't have some ulcer symptoms like reflux or pain... only bloating (distension)....
    I have taken many antibiotics too. I am going to buy some vitamin A and take it at high doses (but not high enough to cause problems) and see what happens to my gut. If accutane fixes it then so should vitamin A. IF that doesn't work I might try accutane again. Accutane really is serious stuff though and my acne got a lot better from the small course I just did. I have a little bit more that is stubborn but not worth the potential sides. It was two or three days of greatness though lol so I hope the vitamin A does something.
    I think I have SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) which was causing constipation until I started an anti-parasitic herb supplement called HUMAWORM.

Basically, HUMAWORM is supposed to reset your GI flora, killing all the bacteria in your gut and allowing your body to reset....

It's a month long cleanse and it has powerful anti-parasitic herbs as well as anti-bacterial herbs in it. I used to be chronically constipated to the point where I had to do enemas just to get shit out of me... most laxatives didn't do anything for me.

After 2 days on HUMAWORM I started having normal bowel movements again!

I believe that SIBO occured after a heavy dose of Cipro I had about a year ago for a UTI... while the Cipro cleared my infection, it probably also knocked my gut's flora outta balance (mind you I was eating shitty at the time, no diet, and was drinking a lot too) and now I have an accumulation of the wrong bacteria in my gut which is causing the SI damage.... I only noticed the GI problems after this course of anti-B's... which probably explains my poor digestion, absorption, chronic fatigue, constipation, and maybe even nutritional deficiency...

Although, right now I eat super clean; gluten and dairy free....

I read a website that explains more about SIBO and how it's commonly the cause for most IBS and that it's often times overlooked. I am debating to get a SIBO test done, or just ask for treatment and see if it helps....

Common treatments are listed on this page at the bottom, along with diet (which sucks because it's low carb/disaccharides so no bulking for at least 3-6 months... good time for a serious keto/cut I guess!)

http://ndnr.com/web-articles/small-i...al-overgrowth/

To be honest, I may even just order some anti-B's myself, because of cost, and test it out myself, however I'd really like some pharmy grade drugs... we'll see.... I have to talk my general physician into this treatment first..... Will print this out and bring it to him, along with the following website info...

I am on TRT so I am not worried about losing too much mass, but I still hate the low energy of having being depleted of sugars.

Here's more info with some diet stuff on there too... some people utilize diet alone but takes WAY too long, like 3 years or something....

SIBO About it: http://www.siboinfo.com/sibo.html

SIBO Treatments: http://www.siboinfo.com/antibiotics.html

SIBO Symptoms: http://www.siboinfo.com/sibo-symptoms.html

SIBO Testing: http://www.siboinfo.com/sibo-testing.html

Just look through the links on the site for all the rest of the info... It's really interesting and everything I have fits this bill perfect. The way I figure it, it's worth doing 10 days of anti-B's before dropping a couple G notes on an endoscopy, which I still have to pay out of pocket due to shitty insurance policies..

Oh well, whatcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    when i said smooth muscle relaxer, its it exactly what it sounds like. it is a pharm that works on smooth muscle, which is the kind that lines your GI tract, blood vessels, and a few others. it is what starts peristalsis and also is responsible for relaxing the muscle. my thinking here is that maybe your stomach muscles (lined with smooth muscle) can relax enough to where your diaphram will pull down your stomach, hopefully fixing the hernia. just a thought to ask the doc
    I will definitely ask the doc about this. Thanks bro

I think I have SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) which was causing constipation until I started an anti-parasitic herb supplement called HUMAWORM.

Basically, HUMAWORM is supposed to reset your GI flora, killing all the bacteria in your gut and allowing your body to reset....

It's a month long cleanse and it has powerful anti-parasitic herbs as well as anti-bacterial herbs in it. I used to be chronically constipated to the point where I had to do enemas just to get shit out of me... most laxatives didn't do anything for me.

After 2 days on HUMAWORM I started having normal bowel movements again!

I believe that SIBO occured after a heavy dose of Cipro I had about a year ago for a UTI... while the Cipro cleared my infection, it probably also knocked my gut's flora outta balance (mind you I was eating shitty at the time, no diet, and was drinking a lot too) and now I have an accumulation of the wrong bacteria in my gut which is causing the SI damage.... I only noticed the GI problems after this course of anti-B's... which probably explains my poor digestion, absorption, chronic fatigue, constipation, and maybe even nutritional deficiency...

Although, right now I eat super clean; gluten and dairy free....

I read a website that explains more about SIBO and how it's commonly the cause for most IBS and that it's often times overlooked. I am debating to get a SIBO test done, or just ask for treatment and see if it helps....

Common treatments are listed on this page at the bottom, along with diet (which sucks because it's low carb/disaccharides so no bulking for at least 3-6 months... good time for a serious keto/cut I guess!)

http://ndnr.com/web-articles/small-i...al-overgrowth/

To be honest, I may even just order some anti-B's myself, because of cost, and test it out myself, however I'd really like some pharmy grade drugs... we'll see.... I have to talk my general physician into this treatment first..... Will print this out and bring it to him, along with the following website info...

I am on TRT so I am not worried about losing too much mass, but I still hate the low energy of having being depleted of sugars.

Here's more info with some diet stuff on there too... some people utilize diet alone but takes WAY too long, like 3 years or something....

SIBO About it: http://www.siboinfo.com/sibo.html

SIBO Treatments: http://www.siboinfo.com/antibiotics.html

SIBO Symptoms: http://www.siboinfo.com/sibo-symptoms.html

SIBO Testing: http://www.siboinfo.com/sibo-testing.html

Just look through the links on the site for all the rest of the info... It's really interesting and everything I have fits this bill perfect. The way I figure it, it's worth doing 10 days of anti-B's before dropping a couple G notes on an endoscopy, which I still have to pay out of pocket due to shitty insurance policies..

Oh well, whatcha think?
    I had H Pylori and my breath test came up negative and my blood test came up positive. I have done the Prevpac and I have taken rifaximin and metronidazole. Metro did nothing, rifaximin and the prevpac do well when you are on it but when you come off everything goes right back. I followed all the best procedure methods and megadosed like 10 different strains of probiotics while on and while off the anti-biotics. All I can say is that in the long run it did nothing. You sound as if you have very similar issues to me. I have been on antibiotics many many many times because I get sinus infections due to a deviated septum and I was told I need my tonsils removed due to getting strep throat once per month (ugh, my life). I would not take anymore antibiotics that's for sure. I did get rid of the H Pylori bacteria as evident from stomach biopsies.

I just went and bought vitamin A and I will take that @ 8,000ius 3x per day and see what happens. I will also mega dose with probiotics the whole time while on and off. IF this doesn't work I will probably keto diet for a week or two and then take a crazy laxative or something to clear myself and keto for a week after that also. Keto diet will be easy for me to do but if it doesn't work I'll be pissed lol.

Does your skin flush red? Like do you look red in the face? What is your trt dose?

I will definitely ask the doc about this. Thanks bro

I had H Pylori and my breath test came up negative and my blood test came up positive. I have done the Prevpac and I have taken rifaximin and metronidazole. Metro did nothing, rifaximin and the prevpac do well when you are on it but when you come off everything goes right back. I followed all the best procedure methods and megadosed like 10 different strains of probiotics while on and while off the anti-biotics. All I can say is that in the long run it did nothing. You sound as if you have very similar issues to me. I have been on antibiotics many many many times because I get sinus infections due to a deviated septum and I was told I need my tonsils removed due to getting strep throat once per month (ugh, my life). I would not take anymore antibiotics that's for sure. I did get rid of the H Pylori bacteria as evident from stomach biopsies.

I just went and bought vitamin A and I will take that @ 8,000ius 3x per day and see what happens. I will also mega dose with probiotics the whole time while on and off. IF this doesn't work I will probably keto diet for a week or two and then take a crazy laxative or something to clear myself and keto for a week after that also. Keto diet will be easy for me to do but if it doesn't work I'll be pissed lol.

Does your skin flush red? Like do you look red in the face? What is your trt dose?
    Interesting, yeah well glad you got rid of the H. Pylori.... I hear the special carbohydrate diet and the other ones listed on the website are supposed to help with maintaining no symptoms, but need to be followed for 3-6 months to actually work, and I know it's hard to combine that diet with bodybuilding goals.

I'll be curious to see how the vitamin supplementation goes, are you going to be taking Retinol or pro-vitamin A? Also, have you heard about Symbiotic Bovine Colostrum, and do you supplement with L-Glutamine at all?

As far as my skin probs, it's not so much flushing that I have a problem with, it's this acne like breakout on the back of my triceps. Hard to explain though... It's like acne but I have absolutely NO blemishes anywhere else on my body. My skin is really great except for this one area on the back of both arms. I have tattoos there, so you can't even see it, and only I notice it, but the closest description or medical term I could figure out is Keratosis Pilaris. It gets better and pretty much dissipates completely if I don't eat, juice or water fast.

TRT dose is 250mg/week Test E. I use Ronnie's blast phase routines. Typically 500mg/week for 8 weeks, then back down to 250mg/week for 2 weeks... So on and so forth. I am about to bump my test dose to 750mg/week for next reload. I typically stay away from other AAS these days, no orals at the moment.

I do take Finasteride, and hCG at maintenance level doses as well as an AI when needed during reloads. Accutane on hand but not always used. Sometimes I get really oily facial skin when on reload and I'll drop a few doses a week to maintain.

To be honest I am as perplexed as my Doc's are too, I think it's IBS or IBD as they'll call it, and I'd do pretty much anything to end the skin issues, chronic fatigue, and distension.

I was asking if you have flushing because that is related. Not sure about the acne but you can try benzaclin on that area and see what happens. How's you gas? Do you fart and what does it smell like (odd question I know)?

You will never be able to get your internals in check when you are cycling like that and adjusting your hormones. The bacteria will flare up every time. That's also not trt, its a straight up constant cycle. You won't get better with that stuff. If your gear is underground you need to cook it or something to sterilize it. I think that might have been the issue for me a little.

If you do antibiotics you are gonna have to come off of the high doses for a while and come off of all things you don't need.

I was asking if you have flushing because that is related. Not sure about the acne but you can try benzaclin on that area and see what happens. How's you gas? Do you fart and what does it smell like (odd question I know)?

You will never be able to get your internals in check when you are cycling like that and adjusting your hormones. The bacteria will flare up every time. That's also not trt, its a straight up constant cycle. You won't get better with that stuff. If your gear is underground you need to cook it or something to sterilize it. I think that might have been the issue for me a little.

If you do antibiotics you are gonna have to come off of the high doses for a while and come off of all things you don't need.
    I do have gas, it's mostly methane I believe which smells like eggs often enough. Some foods irritate me more and give me more flatulence like sweet potatoes or yams... and yes my gear is underground. It's a high dose TRT for sure but yea basically I am always blasting.

I am not currently on the Anti-B's but I want to try a cycle of them to see if it helps improve my symptoms, then at least I'll have an idea of what I am facing, and if my diet has to change for longer to keep those symptoms at bay, than so be it.

What you mentioned about the acne and beczaclin, what is it exactly, a topical cream or something? What I believe is the issue, and what I've read, is that sometimes people get this kind of condition on their skin on the back of their arms due to liver congestion, so I may try to do some liver flushes and see if it helps. I may have some stones or whatnot.

Lastly, I may try to get off the UG gear and get on strict TRT from the doc if I can get my insurance sorted, and stay on a typical dose around 200mg/week if possible. We'll see.

Did you notice your symptoms get worse after you cycled with UG gear? And, whats the flushing called, eczema?

I do have gas, it's mostly methane I believe which smells like eggs often enough. Some foods irritate me more and give me more flatulence like sweet potatoes or yams... and yes my gear is underground. It's a high dose TRT for sure but yea basically I am always blasting.

I am not currently on the Anti-B's but I want to try a cycle of them to see if it helps improve my symptoms, then at least I'll have an idea of what I am facing, and if my diet has to change for longer to keep those symptoms at bay, than so be it.

What you mentioned about the acne and beczaclin, what is it exactly, a topical cream or something? What I believe is the issue, and what I've read, is that sometimes people get this kind of condition on their skin on the back of their arms due to liver congestion, so I may try to do some liver flushes and see if it helps. I may have some stones or whatnot.

Lastly, I may try to get off the UG gear and get on strict TRT from the doc if I can get my insurance sorted, and stay on a typical dose around 200mg/week if possible. We'll see.
    First thing you need to do is sterilize your gear. You can get a script and go to walgreens and without insurance they give you a card and it costs like $80 for a 10ml bottle of 200mgs/ml. Sterilize your gear first, lower your dose immediately and get bloodwork to find a stable testosterone level. My symptoms go crazy when I play with my hormones and I run the low side of trt (100mgs/week now) just to avoid them. 200mgs per week is gonna put your blood levels really high and who knows what that is gonna do to your immune system. Lower the dose and get this sorted out. My symptoms change every time I cycle something. I went from no acne with upper intestinal discomfort and lack of appetite and vomiting to upper intestinal with gas and acne to lower and upper intestinal with gas so bad I can melt metal. My problems seem to be much more lower intestinal now. But clearly every time I cycled something I had an issue and I have only done minimal compounds at minimal doses (dbol , primo, var and only think the dbol was real).

If what you has isn't acne then benzaclin won't do anything. It's a topical cream.

Seriously though bro you should lower your dose asap. I have learned through personal error that building muscle is not gonna happen with this bacterial stuff going on. The higher I make my test the worse my symptoms get. I may feel better because I can operate and recover better but the root symptoms get worse (more bloating, more gas, more upset, more flushing, more flu like symptoms) and for only a few pounds that are almost impossible to keep. It sounds as if you are headed down the same road as me and honestly my body is so ****ed up I can't even begin to explain. I don't feel I recover from injuries very well and I think that might be from increased inflammation. I am bordering autoimmune disease symptoms and it is scaring the shit out of me. If you can come completely off you should.

Did you notice your symptoms get worse after you cycled with UG gear? And, whats the flushing called, eczema?
    Rosacea and Rifaximin helps. However the root cause needs to be fixed, the rosacea is a side effect. And yeah my symptoms changed from upper intestinal to lower intestinal when I took dbol from China. I know that what I had was dbol but who knows what else was in it.

My back workout is as follows:
    Pull ups - 4 sets as many I can do, forced reps, usually 16-20, 12, 8, 6 (2-3 forced on each set)
    cable rows - 4 sets, 8-12 reps (failure on each set, no squeeze, lean forward then back to 90*, no swinging)
    Row Machine (Hammer, chest on pad) - 4 sets, 8-12 reps, last set light weight 20reps for pump, slow set but only minor squeeze
    Back extensions - 4 sets, 8-12 reps, past failure on each set
    lat pulldown - 4 sets, 8-12 reps with special drop set, see below
    Drop set: 8-12 in front of the body, drop the weight low with super slow bottom half partial reps behind the neck with long squeeze for rear delts/lats. This really brings out my shoulders so I have been doing this. Probably 20 reps max here but above 8 for sure. Nice and light but huge squeeze.

My protein mixture from trueprotein. I would like a critique please. I am avoiding milk at this time.

Total Cost: $28.88
    Pounds of mixture: 2

Custom Mix Ingredients:
    Ingredient % of Mix
    Egg White Protein 10%
    Soy Protein Isolate non-GMO 5%
    Whole Egg Protein 10%
    Hemp Protein Powder 10%
    Beef Protein Isolate 10%
    Dextrose 10%
    Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate 5%
    Potato Starch Carbohydrate 5%
    Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) 10%
    Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) by the Pound 5%
    L-Leucine by the Pound 5%
    Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) by the Pound 5%
    AjiPure™ L-Arginine by the Pound 5%
    Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder (MCT) 5%
    Custom Mix Options/Add-Ons:
    **PREMIUM FLAVOR** (Pre-sweetened) - $0/lb
    NATURAL Premium Chocolate - $1/lb
    Plastic Jug w/ Free Scoop - $0.75/lb
    Protease Enzyme Complex / Vitamin and Mineral Mix / Electrolytes - $2/lb

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 30 grams
    Servings Per Pound 15
    Total Calories 115.4
    Calories from Fat 25.6
    Amount Per Serving
    Total Fat 2.86g
    Saturated Fat 0.46g
    Cholesterol 51mg
    Sodium 85.97mg
    Carbohydrates 7.43g
    Dietary Fiber 0.4g
    Sugar 4.6g
    Protein 15.4g
    Vitamin A 50mg
    Vitamin C 12.5mg
    Calcium 0.75mg
    Iron 0.81mg
    *Daily Value not established

The above statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i like the egg white and whole egg combo to increase bioavailability, not a big fan of dextrose just because it's not high molecular weight carb and i try to limit insulin spikes but the extra fats and such should even that out. This looks like a medium-long release everyday blend if i'm not mistaken, correct? If so it's not a bad mix at all if you're avoiding casein, the only thing I would change is the dextrose but in that formulation it's not going to really hurt you and will provide a bit of "quick" energy compared to the other sources.

Yeah its a protein that I will use pwo also. However sometimes I don't take protein pwo and I just eat instead. I am not doing milk until I can get an allergy test. What should I change the dextrose to? I don't really need it, just thought it would help pwo. The majority of my shakes are taken at 4-7am when I wake up for a snack, then I go back to sleep.

I'll add cacao for taste.

you could use waxy maize(amylocel) or just more starch or brown rice carb. the dextrose really won't hurt and will sweeten the mix slightly, like I said, it's more of personal thing for me

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you could use waxy maize(amylocel) or just more starch or brown rice carb. the dextrose really won't hurt and will sweeten the mix slightly, like I said, it's more of personal thing for me
    sweet. Thanks. For anyone interested, I ordered this:

Egg White Protein 10%
    Soy Protein Isolate non-GMO 10%
    Whole Egg Protein 15%
    Hemp Protein Powder 5%
    Beef Protein Isolate 15%
    Dextrose 10%
    Amylocel (Waxy Maize Starch) 5%
    Whole Grain Brown Rice Carbohydrate 5%
    Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) 5%
    Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) by the Pound 5%
    AjiPureT L-Arginine by the Pound 5%
    Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder (MCT) 10%

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    My back workout is as follows:
    Pull ups - 4 sets as many I can do, forced reps, usually 16-20, 12, 8, 6 (2-3 forced on each set)
    cable rows - 4 sets, 8-12 reps (failure on each set, no squeeze, lean forward then back to 90*, no swinging)
    Row Machine (Hammer, chest on pad) - 4 sets, 8-12 reps, last set light weight 20reps for pump, slow set but only minor squeeze
    Back extensions - 4 sets, 8-12 reps, past failure on each set
    lat pulldown - 4 sets, 8-12 reps with special drop set, see below
    Drop set: 8-12 in front of the body, drop the weight low with super slow bottom half partial reps behind the neck with long squeeze for rear delts/lats. This really brings out my shoulders so I have been doing this. Probably 20 reps max here but above 8 for sure. Nice and light but huge squeeze.
    I really thing you should drop the volume...

It just makes no sense to me any more...

Wht are your thoughts on a HIT type routine?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post

agreed

Agreed its a lot. I used to do HIT and my back workout yesterday was exactly like Yates but I feel I get nothing from it. I'm never sore, never get a back pump, nothing. Used to be deads, pull ups, rows and that's it. But I never got anything from it. Yesterday I went and did the whole slow rep squeeze but I just left kinda feeling like nothing even happened. My biggest problem for back is that my arms give out first, as a result I have to lower the weight and do more sets. I just can't seem to go heavy for back without my arms going. THoughts?

ps. I will say that I think the pre-fatigue with the pullovers helps.

Agreed its a lot. I used to do HIT and my back workout yesterday was exactly like Yates but I feel I get nothing from it. I'm never sore, never get a back pump, nothing. Used to be deads, pull ups, rows and that's it. But I never got anything from it. Yesterday I went and did the whole slow rep squeeze but I just left kinda feeling like nothing even happened. My biggest problem for back is that my arms give out first, as a result I have to lower the weight and do more sets. I just can't seem to go heavy for back without my arms going. THoughts?

ps. I will say that I think the pre-fatigue with the pullovers helps.
    Twist, fly over to the UK...

Will will train back, we will train HIT...

You will be sore

Pullovers as a pre-fatigue......

Dont fatigue your back with pullovers, fuking destroy it, 100%, forced reps, forces negatives...

Out of all bodyparts I love to train back with people.... Back training is the most technical training IMO.... I love teaching how to train back more than anything else... It is simply impossible to do online tho... I need to get my hands on a person to really help....

All i can say is:

Wear Straps

Drop the weight

Pre-exhaust with pullover machine beyond failure

Focus on a full contraction with a pause at peak contraction on each rep

Have a spotter help you to get to peak contraction at the end of your sets

Arch

Decide what back movements you want to master and get a video of you performing them... post them up on here for us all to look at.... Train as you would usually train

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Twist, fly over to the UK...

Will will train back, we will train HIT...

You will be sore

Pullovers as a pre-fatigue......

Dont fatigue your back with pullovers, fuking destroy it, 100%, forced reps, forces negatives...

Out of all bodyparts I love to train back with people.... Back training is the most technical training IMO.... I love teaching how to train back more than anything else... It is simply impossible to do online tho... I need to get my hands on a person to really help....

All i can say is:

Wear Straps

Drop the weight

Pre-exhaust with pullover machine beyond failure

Focus on a full contraction with a pause at peak contraction on each rep

Have a spotter help you to get to peak contraction at the end of your sets

Arch

Decide what back movements you want to master and get a video of you performing them... post them up on here for us all to look at.... Train as you would usually train
    I might just do that actually. Just trained back yesterday so not for about a week. Also I will need a spotter etc.

Ok so my trueprotein shake tastes like shit lol. I'm gonna deal with it but its pretty gross.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Ok so my trueprotein shake tastes like shit lol. I'm gonna deal with it but its pretty gross.
    Damn, I should have mine tomorrow. I ordered 1lb of one custom blend/flavor, and 1lb of another.

What flavor(s) did you get? Did you go with premium, or did you choose a sweetener?

premium chocolate...

It's been about 15 minutes and I still can't finish this thing. I would rather snort macrogreens through a straw then drink this. I've use two big scoops of cacao and it still tastes bad. I'm about to add chocolate syrup (except I have to go to the store and buy some) if I can't figure this out.

I think it was the l-arginine that did it. It's really bad. What a waste of $50. Idk how I will even eat this.
    Last edited by Twist; 08-17-2011 at 06:31 PM.

I've been using the True Protein's Teamskip Formula premium chocolate and it tastes amazing. One of the best tasting protein powders I've ever used.

34% Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltration
    33% Micellar Casein
    33% Egg White Protein

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 30 g
    Servings Per Pound: 15
    Total Calories 117
    Calories from Fat 0
    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
    Total Fat 0.74g 1%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 148mg 0%
    Carbohydrates .7g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugar 0g 0%
    Protein 25.7g 51%
    Vitamin A 0mg 0%
    Vitamin C 0mg 0%
    Calcium .02mg 2%
    Iron 0.06mg 0%
    *Daily Value not established

I just tried to chug down the rest of my shake and I threw up. I'm not even kidding this shit is so gross. I actually physically can't drink it.

I'm sending them an email asking if they know why my protein tastes so terrible.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    It's been about 15 minutes and I still can't finish this thing. I would rather snort macrogreens through a straw then drink this. I've use two big scoops of cacao and it still tastes bad. I'm about to add chocolate syrup (except I have to go to the store and buy some) if I can't figure this out.

I think it was the l-arginine that did it. It's really bad. What a waste of $50. Idk how I will even eat this.
    I just tried to chug down the rest of my shake and I threw up. I'm not even kidding this shit is so gross. I actually physically can't drink it.

I'm sending them an email asking if they know why my protein tastes so terrible.
    Worse than Macrogreens? GAG!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I am so pissed about this stuff. On the upside I took some pics because I haven't done so in a while. I look the same and am at the same weight so I thought I would take some. I'm starting Muay Thai again tomorrow so I'll be dropping weight soon due to all the cardio. So good time to get some up. I need a new avy anyway

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1652.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	116734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1649.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	901.8 KB 
ID:	116735Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1650.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1,002.0 KB 
ID:	116736

mabeappoize is offline New Member

New models fresh ideas and imaginations of the most singular directions

What does it REALLY take to make a slave? Submissive women dominated and ****ed!
    bondage ass ****ing equipment
    May the best man win, and then **** the loser
    Straight guys schooled by ripped hunks in public places.

LMAO! New board sponsor^

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Looking good bro... Keep up the work!
    How much weight do u plan on dropping and whats your current weight?

^^^^^^^^^didn't know you rolled like this twist! hahahahaha
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 08-18-2011 at 09:51 AM.

you are definitely lean as hell! i know that you said you have a hard time gaining/bulking, is that your current goals?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Looking good HOT SHOT!

ps: OOCAJUN....THANKS for the edit....
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-18-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

premium chocolate...
    Ugh, great. I ordered premium chocolate fudge, and chocolate peanut butter cup

It's been about 15 minutes and I still can't finish this thing. I would rather snort macrogreens through a straw then drink this.
    Lmfao, that bad, huh?

This could be it bro. I've read reviews where people said what you add to the mix has a HUGE impact on taste. Assuming you stick with straight proteins and get your vitamins/enzymes/stims from some other source, you may be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I've been using the True Protein's Teamskip Formula premium chocolate and it tastes amazing. One of the best tasting protein powders I've ever used.

34% Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltration
    33% Micellar Casein
    33% Egg White Protein
    I love this mix - this will be my next. I had to add some beef protein to my current one, hoping that doesn't kill the flavor. I'd probably go with Caseinate over the Micellar, or do like 15% of each.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!! Sorry bro, not laughing at your misery, but this is funny. Have they responded yet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1652.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	116734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1649.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	901.8 KB 
ID:	116735Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1650.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1,002.0 KB 
ID:	116736
    Looking tight bro... I want you to know you ruined my workout today. I've been feeling good and lean lately. I looked at your pics early this morning before the gym, saw these pics, then saw my smooth flabby body in the mirror and got depressed as hell. =P

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Looking good HOT SHOT!

ps: OOCAJUN....when you come around could you please edit out the spammer link...thanks!
    SM - i'm assuming you've already reported this then, and I don't need to?

Not surprised with all the stuff you put in it LOL

Just got mine - haven't mixed yet, but did a dry taste test - so far, so good! But, I didn't put all that shit in mine either.

I am so pissed about this stuff. On the upside I took some pics because I haven't done so in a while. I look the same and am at the same weight so I thought I would take some. I'm starting Muay Thai again tomorrow so I'll be dropping weight soon due to all the cardio. So good time to get some up. I need a new avy anyway
    how's your neck?

BCAA + VIT-c + L-arginine = baby shit mixed with dog vomit + bitter chocolate
    Enough said.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Goals:
    1. Focus on muay thai and get good at that.
    2. Stay lean
    3. ultimate goal is to stay at my same bf but be 185lbs

I am 170lbs now but due to all the muay thai I expect to drop some fat and a little muscle and land at 165. So 20lbs long term goal. I strongly believe that I will either have to fix my stomach (doesn't look like that's happening) or wait for my metabolism to slow down with age until I can maintain 185.

Neck is much better but not 100%. Thanks for asking.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information