Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Thread.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

My Thread.

I will make my own thread so we don't clog up others.

Stats as of 12-16-2010
    5-9
    Sub 9% bf
    TRT
    Other than a dbol only cycle I have no cycles worth mentioning. I can talk more about this in about me if I get to it.

About me:
    When I have time I will get to this.

Pics in following posts.
    Last edited by Twist; 12-16-2010 at 04:35 PM.

04-26-2009
    This is pre-trt and I was training for about three years but just spinning my wheels. I feel I got pretty far with the testosterone of a girl... I really started focusing on my own diet after this point. The room isn't mine btw...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09xx.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	712.6 KB 
ID:	112948Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09 xxx.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	525.3 KB 
ID:	112949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09xxx.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	469.7 KB 
ID:	112950

06-20-2009
    I have been focusing on diet for about two months and I have made a little improvement but not much. I wish I had stats for you guys at this point but I don't have much. I still have no testosterone in my system at this point.
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	156 
Size:	355.3 KB 
ID:	112951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09xxxx.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	389.6 KB 
ID:	112952

07-08-2009
    I am on trt at this point and as you can see I am gaining weight. I did not change my diet at all. I decided to keep bulking. I upped my calories accordingly to my weight gain. They were so high already that it really was just overkill. I think I was taking in something like 400g of protein per day... Sorry I only have one pic. I never took many pictures because I was always so disappointed because of all the work I put in and I am still small even though i try harder than 99% of the guys out there.

Views:	199 
Size:	983.2 KB 
ID:	112953

08-08-2009
    I was really gaining weight and it was awesome. I was bulked but kinda overweight. All I did was eat sleep and train. I mean I literally had no job and was living (well) off of savings. I would eat my food then go right back to sleep. I was blending food and just doing the craziest things to gain weight. It worked for my standards. After losing my abs I decided to cut.

Name:	09.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	112954

08-27-2009
    I took this picture for my girlfriend but its all I got for the time period. This is like 19 days after the beginning of my cut. I did cardio 2x per day and ate at a surplus. All cardio is HIIT on the stairmaster. None of the workouts were on an empty stomach. I ate a bag of veggies with every meal.

Name:	09.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	112955

10-05-2009
    I am 165lbs at this point and a low body fat. This point is where I got stuck. My biceps improved but I really couldn't break through this wall for the longest time. It took a dbol only cycle to do it.

Views:	189 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	112956Click image for larger version. 

Views:	160 
Size:	982.8 KB 
ID:	112957

12-16-2010
    This is what I look like now at 173. I have not gained much weight but I kept almost all of my gains from the dbol only cycle. I have been off cycle for over a month. My legs are very small. It's not that I don't work them because I do, they just won't grow much. I focus on my legs as they are my lagging bodypart. I never skip leg day (although I want to every time). I'll get some pics of those up when I can get my girl to take them. Maybe after leg day so I don't feel as bad as they look...

Name:	NOw flexing.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	112958Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOW.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	845.3 KB 
ID:	112959

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Gotta hijack First's thread to talk to Twist, because he doesn't have his own thread! Yea yea, I know I can PM but maybe others are interested too!

Twist - how are things going since being back in the gym? Are you making gains?
    Was I out of the gym?... I don't remember. I am just training clients and I work at two gyms now because they wanted me to take other trainers' clients. So now I work at two gyms (same company). I am busy as hell and idk what I am gonna do when school starts in January(25).

My training is ****ed! I have hit a wall at 173 and I cannot get past it. I have tried everything! I am doing the weirdest splits and workouts in order to gain some mass and it's just not happening. I was going to do a cycle but marcus and others shot it down so I have been forced back to the drawing board. Last time I got stuck was at 165, I took a cycle of dbol at about 40mgs per day for two weeks, then 20 mgs per week for one more week and then 20mgs sporadically for another week, totaling 4 weeks. I gained up to 175, then after I lost like 2-3 pounds to where I am now at 172-173. Thing is, I am sick as **** right now so I am not working out. I am only doing 1-2 sets per day of light weight and 100 reps just to stimulate the muscle and not burn too many calories. I am eating so much god damn food I can't handle it. I am barely hanging onto my weight where it is and I am sure it will drop if I miss my calories one day. I know this game too, I can feel it. If I lose two pounds, 3 more will follow until I am back to where I was at my set point of 165. I am seriously debating on running another dbol only cycle to see if I can survive this month without losing everything I worked for. It will be tough.

Couldn't even finish off 6 eggs and two cups of oatmeal this morning... I'm 1 pound less than my lowest in the last couple weeks at 172. I was maybe able to eat 3 eggs and 1 bowl of oatmeal.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Glad you started a thread bro! Sounds like you can use some uplifting as much as I can alot of the time!

I mentioned being 'back in the gym' because I remember you saying a few times 'wait until I start working out again' - maybe you were sick, although it sounds like you still are? What's wrong, specifically?

Anyway, you look great bro, you might not be able to get past 173 (YET), but you are lean as fvck and that's more then a majority of people on this board can say. Like you said in the past ... you'll be just fine on the beach.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Twist, I'd happilly trade my ability to bulk for your ability to stay lean. I've been lucky when it comes to adding mass, just unlucky when it comes to cutting fat.

bigcwithane is offline Member
    I've been waiting on you to start this. Sounds like times are a little rough right now. You're thinking a million things at once. I always do this. Just put that aside get better bro, stay lean and once you're better you will grow.

Glad you started a thread bro! Sounds like you can use some uplifting as much as I can alot of the time!

I mentioned being 'back in the gym' because I remember you saying a few times 'wait until I start working out again' - maybe you were sick, although it sounds like you still are? What's wrong, specifically?

Anyway, you look great bro, you might not be able to get past 173 (YET), but you are lean as fvck and that's more then a majority of people on this board can say. Like you said in the past ... you'll be just fine on the beach.
    Yeah I wasnt working out too much like 3 months ago. I was like 162 for the longest time. I started working out 4 times per week and trying to bring up my legs and I got to 166 (highest ever) then I took a dbol only cycle to make it to 175-177 and then when I stopped I maintained where I am now. But I feel
    Myself slipping now that I got sick. It's the worst time to get sick cuz my body is not comfortable with this weight yet.

Oh yeah I take hgh sometimes but only like 2-3G per week at 5ius at night. Not noticing anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Twist, I'd happilly trade my ability to bulk for your ability to stay lean. I've been lucky when it comes to adding mass, just unlucky when it comes to cutting fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcwithane View Post
    I've been waiting on you to start this. Sounds like times are a little rough right now. You're thinking a million things at once. I always do this. Just put that aside get better bro, stay lean and once you're better you will grow.
    Yeah things are kinda tough but I am not stressing about it. I am lean and I have a banging hot gf who doesnt care about my weight. As long as I stay lean I'm good. I don't look like much with a shirt on, but I can take anyones girl at the beach!

bigcwithane is offline Member
    Hahaha I feel ya twist yeah. Im trying to get lean biting wanna be big. The only thing is I will burn threw all the lbm once I get to basic training and ill be back to the beggining again.

Matt Rock is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I don't look like much with a shirt on, but I can take anyones girl at the beach!
    And which beach is that?? Let's not get carried away here dude... =)

Anyway... My advice. 5x5's, heavy compound movements 3x per week. Get back to basics man. It sounds like in your passion for mass you may be overtraining. Less is more for guys that aren't genetically predisposed to carry a lot of weight on them. You were talking about performing 100 reps to stimulate muscle fibers while preserving calorie expenditure.

By performing 100 reps you are only stimulating Type 1/slow twitch fibers and working aerobically. The pump feels great but you really wont stimulate anything tangible in regards to growth. Type II's are where it's at for mass, but working both efficiently reaps rewards as well.

Go heavy with good form and go home! Eating for mass can be tough, but your body will crave it.

I honestly think you look good where you are at anyway. Play to your genetic strengths IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rock View Post
    And which beach is that?? Let's not get carried away here dude... =)

Anyway... My advice. 5x5's, heavy compound movements 3x per week. Get back to basics man. It sounds like in your passion for mass you may be overtraining. Less is more for guys that aren't genetically predisposed to carry a lot of weight on them. You were talking about performing 100 reps to stimulate muscle fibers while preserving calorie expenditure.

By performing 100 reps you are only stimulating Type 1/slow twitch fibers and working aerobically. The pump feels great but you really wont stimulate anything tangible in regards to growth. Type II's are where it's at for mass, but working both efficiently reaps rewards as well.

Go heavy with good form and go home! Eating for mass can be tough, but your body will crave it.

I honestly think you look good where you are at anyway. Play to your genetic strengths IMO.
    Whether people agree with all of the above or not (I tend to agree with most of it), it's refreshing to see a new member with friendly constructive advice - and knowledgeable to boot. Welcome to the board brotha!

Matt I know all of what you posted. I am very familiar with how the body works. I only
    Did 100reps two days. I am not trying to put on mass right now I am trying to preserve what I have to get over this cold I have. If I go heavy now I'll burn too many cals and leave my body short on cals and lose mass. I always go heavy but I know my body well an if I do that now I'm screwed. Once my cold is done then I will resume working out on a mass cycle. Right now I'm just drinking tons of water with sugar emptie into it to try and stay away from catabolism. If I can make it through the next 4 days I'm good

First6 is offline Member
    Okay so you all know my thread by now. You all know I am taking my advise from Twist.
    Now that I see his pics I wonder why on earth I am listening to him??? What a fat hog! He clearly doesn't know jack, and certainly does not practice what he preaches!
    LOL (I obviously kid)

Twist. I understand you feel down because you are not meeting your goals. Totally get it. That being said. You look amazing right now (at the risk of sounding gay)!!
    I hope you feel better soon and you are able to hold onto the weight. After you feel better Why not try a "blast cycle" on the trt to push you through your wall. 500/week for 8-12 weeks would def do it for ya.

P.S. Awesome to see that what you tell me to do is in fact what you do to yourself. To many guys (unlike you) will just throw out recomendations without really knowing what the results will be.
    Last edited by First6; 12-17-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, it looks like you got the lean thing down pat. when I was a young bull, lean was real easy and bulk was hard.

now that I'm an old bull, bulk is easy and lean is difficult.

I can probably pop up to 250 in a couple of months without getting much of a gut. cept my back and knees would complain. if i didn't have those limits, I'd be like Haz.... blah blah blah yeah man,,, shooting for 260+

shit. to be young again and to know what I know now. whoa!

speaking of old. anyone see lou ferrigno in that commercial the other day? he has nothing left and looks like a regular bloke. I was a little shocked.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yeah, it looks like you got the lean thing down pat. when I was a young bull, lean was real easy and bulk was hard.

I can probably pop up to 250 in a couple of months without getting much of a gut. cept my back and knees would complain. if i didn't have those limits, I'd be like Haz.... blah blah blah yeah man,,, shooting for 260+

speaking of old. anyone see lou ferrigno in that commercial the other day? he has nothing left and looks like a regular bloke. I was a little shocked.
    Yeah I have seen pics of him lately. Hard to recognize him. Getting old sucks.
    On a similar note. I was on a courtesy shuttle from a car dealer the other day and after I got picked up we had to pick up one other customer and it was a guy who I would put easily in his mid 70's but he looked like he was maybe 225 and was solid as a brick house. He looked like he started liftting at 18 and never stopped. Didn't know the guy but I had a tremendous amount of respect for him.... Got to thinking about that later and thought I hope I am like that some day.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Yeah I have seen pics of him lately. Hard to recognize him. Getting old sucks.
    On a similar note. I was on a courtesy shuttle from a car dealer the other day and after I got picked up we had to pick up one other customer and it was a guy who I would put easily in his mid 70's but he looked like he was maybe 225 and was solid as a brick house. He looked like he started liftting at 18 and never stopped. Didn't know the guy but I had a tremendous amount of respect for him.... Got to thinking about that later and thought I hope I am like that some day.
    You should have chatted him up! Missed opportunity for knowledge!

Yeah I wasnt working out too much like 3 months ago. I was like 162 for the longest time. I started working out 4 times per week and trying to bring up my legs and I got to 166 (highest ever) then I took a dbol only cycle to make it to 175-177 and then when I stopped I maintained where I am now. But I feel
    Myself slipping now that I got sick. It's the worst time to get sick cuz my body is not comfortable with this weight yet.

Oh yeah I take hgh sometimes but only like 2-3G per week at 5ius at night. Not noticing anything from it.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking your GH at night?

First6 is offline Member
    You should have chatted him up! Missed opportunity for knowledge!
    I know !!! I guess you guys don't know it about me..... I am VERY "shy". It is very difficult for me to talk to people. Stupid. I hate that I am like that.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    How in the hell are you on TRT at 23 years old?

Okay so you all know my thread by now. You all know I am taking my advise from Twist.
    Now that I see his pics I wonder why on earth I am listening to him??? What a fat hog! He clearly doesn't know jack, and certainly does not practice what he preaches!
    LOL (I obviously kid)

Twist. I understand you feel down because you are not meeting your goals. Totally get it. That being said. You look amazing right now (at the risk of sounding gay)!!
    I hope you feel better soon and you are able to hold onto the weight. After you feel better Why not try a "blast cycle" on the trt to push you through your wall. 500/week for 8-12 weeks would def do it for ya.

P.S. Awesome to see that what you tell me to do is in fact what you do to yourself. To many guys (unlike you) will just throw out recomendations without really knowing what the results will be.
    I can't blast testosterone because the estrogen raises so high that it outweighs any benefits I get from higher testosterone. I got gyno surgery from low dose trt! Its pretty bad.

I only know so much because I try so much. I put into practice almost everything I learn to see how my body reacts. I fight for every pound so I have to put a lot of science into my training. Winging it doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

My knees are feeling the pain of all the leg work I am putting in lately. I have been focusing on my legs and I have been doing so many leg presses squats and lunges I'm dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking your GH at night?
    That's when all the growing is done. I occasionally take it in the day but I find night is probably the best for the way I am using it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    How in the hell are you on TRT at 23 years old?
    Idk. When you find out let me know. I am supposed to get my brain scanned for a tumor but I didn't do it yet. It's not as uncommon as you think
    Last edited by Twist; 12-18-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Twist did you start at 5iu's a night or did you pyramid up? Do you have a natural growth hormone deficiency? I'm no GH expert but I do know that your body natrally releases a burst of GH within an hour or two of falling asleep, so those with natural deficiency are encouraged to pin before bed. I've read that others inject Post workout along with insulin for a more anabolic state post workout. Lots of different info on GH. In no way am i saying your way is wrong, just getting a better understanding for the future when i do my own GH cycle

I have no known deficiency in gh. I pin at night because that is when we do most of our growing. I would pin during the day if I was to pin many times per week, or two days in a row. The reason for this would be to use my natural pulse at night and utilize exogenous gh during the day. Pinning during the day probably also keeps your pituitary functioning properly. I am only pinning a few times per week so I don't feel the need to pin during the day. I also think the benefits of pinning at night will outweigh the costs. I will switch soon to pinning during the day only to see which one I like better. I did not pyramid up, I get sides everytime I pin. Can't really build up when you only pin 3x per week

cool. thanks for the info.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I can't blast testosterone because the estrogen raises so high that it outweighs any benefits I get from higher testosterone. I got gyno surgery from low dose trt! Its pretty bad.
    Would this apply to anyone who is TRT or is it just the way YOU are. I would think the later but just checkin.

You were born test deficient right? Wasn't something you did to yourself (like me).

Would this apply to anyone who is TRT or is it just the way YOU are. I would think the later but just checkin.

You were born test deficient right? Wasn't something you did to yourself (like me).
    The estrogen issue applies to me specifically. I am sure others have the same issue, but not the majority that's for sure. Idk exactly what caused it but it has been this way for a while. There are many different things that could be the root cause; from the types of water bottles I drank out of when I was a kid (known now to cause hormone problems) to birth to supplements. Who knows.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have anything to add, other than I respect you and am glad you are on the boards and am here for you for anything you think I could help you out with.

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I don't have anything to add, other than I respect you and am glad you are on the boards and am here for you for anything you think I could help you out with.
    Absolutely! I'm here to Bro.

I'm thinking of starting another low dose dbol cycle. I posted in the aas section but I'm still undecided about it. Some guys say yes, some say no. Idk.

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    I would say no for a dbol only cycle. You would only do more harm to yourself and surpress your testosterone levels even more. Twist did you take HGH blood tests before pinning?

First6 is offline Member
    Unfortionately I am still learning about cycles as well. I won't be to much help here.
    You should get some solid advise in the q n a section though.

charcold is offline Associate Member
    For what its worth. Killing a ,dead, HPA axis isnt much compared to the gains of the cycle IMO.

i think you look good, and I respect your advice

I am on trt so no worries about suppression... I asked in the q&a and I think I am good to go because they say time off plus pct = time on and I am more than over that period... Both this cycle (potential cycle) and last potential cycle doesn't even add up to one moderate oral cycle anyway. There are guys in there doing 50-100mgs per day of dbol who don't look half what I do. I'm talking low dose and it will probably only last for 3 weeks, 4 at max. I will also try to get bloodwork done during cycle (before says I'm good to go).

First6 is offline Member
    would love to hear the details about this cycle. Pm if you prefer.
    (guess I could try to find your thread in Q&A to)

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information