OblivionOR is offline New Member

Hmm little Cutting/diet help here please?

So im 23 years old, not gonna lie i got a friend thats huge into steroids so i didnt do any research like a young person and just was like omg....this guy is huge i wanna look like him. So i did a 5 week cycle of dynasty labs 250mg per ml of Test cyp. Took my bench from 185 lbs to 285 lbs in just that period of time...ive also researched detection times for it is 3 months roughly. What im trying to do now is get from my current weight(260 lbs) down to 220 which is whats needed for me to be able to do what i want to do in life. be a Marine. ive always been a heavier kid and had issues with losing weight. Got an uncurveable hunger(thanks test cyp). I know i need to drop carbs to a minimum/none at all. but hes trying to recomend i do winstrol 50. i figured id ask here before doing that just randomly recomended from a person in a town of 16000 people. he may be educated but i want many opinions of this with people that probably have more knowledge. This may need to be in a different forum? but it is diet related kinda with a different question involved as well. want to apologize ahead of time if i posted in the wrong forum. Any and all advice is much appreciated.

starkhundin is offline New Member
    Ketogenic diet works great for me. Always has. . . but it's very strict, and can be a bitch. How soon do you want the weight off?
    Also what is your current training like?

Ketogenic diet? newb here....gonna have to look that up. well i would like to start dropping weight starting immediately. I just got this random cycle of win 50 my friend gave me( i know its legit he takes the same shit, he has more money that he knows what to do with so hed give me free everything if i asked) but idk what to do with it im not gonna be dumb and guess. should i just sell it? lol

starkhundin is offline New Member
    Ketogenic-> 10% or less of your daily caloric intake is carbohydrate. Other 90% is fat and protein. Do this for 6 days and take a cheat day. Atkins diet is a version of this.

There are meals plans and such on this forum. More meals a day helps. Thermogenics help. Appetite suppressors help. 1 1/2 hr of or more of cardio on non lift days, 1/2 hr or more on lift days.

Combine these and the weight will fall off. I usually lose 20lbs on the first month, it tapers after that, but it's all dependent on your ethic and current body fat !

You could give me the winny. I need some for an upcoming cycle.

I would keep it though. 2 things though.
    1. Don't start your cycle till you drop some body fat. 15% would be ok, but then again you only have to be under 22% to join the marines.
    2. You have to do a blood test to join, so if you do cycle, leave some time to get hormones and cholesterol to normal.

Yeah looked at it. winny is 5-8 week detetion time

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Post ur diet with macros included and ur full stats

Winni will do nothing to help you loose w8

It is an anabolic androgenic steroid , the clue is in the name

Thread Information