Thread: which protein?

-GeNeRiX- is offline New Member

which protein?

i am at 175lbs at5'7 and looking to gain a lil more mass

i want to put a protein shake into my diet like befor i hit the gym.i do breakfast and then i would hit the gym.these are the two meals i eat most of the time.

cereal(toasted multi-grain flakes and crunchy oat clusters)
    or
    4 egg whites with 1 or 2 yellow.

then i will have animal pack multi vitamin and have my preworkout (jack3d) and hit the gym.

when i comeback i have darkmatter which has 40 grams of protein.

thinking also to change my first meal with the protein shake and like a bannana and then for meal 2(after i worked out) have one of those two choices.(cereal or eggs)or should i eat a palm size chicken with rice or sometimes instead of rice i put carrots or green beans.which the chicken is most of the time my 3rd meal of the day.

my other meals throughout the day consist of tuna , chicken,beef and whatever my grandma makes for dinner lol

wondering if i should even add this to my meal plan?
    how much protein,carbs,fat should be right for me?(ithink a 20g-30g protein might be good but idk)not sure on carbs and fat

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Stick with the eggs/whites, or keep them and add a shake if you want. Do oats instead of the cereal.

Can't answer your last question - that depends on alot of different factors. Do you know your maintenance calories?

jngymrat is offline Associate Member
    Can you be a little more specific on you meal plan throughout the entire day? When do you start and end eating? And what?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    When you have your post work shake think about adding some oatmeal into that. Your post work out shake should have 1 cup of rolled oats added to it. You will see some nice lean gains by doing this.

Thread Information