Thank you in advance for any help you can give. I will be as thorough as possible.

I am 32 years old and an ex-professional athlete (goalkeeper, soccer). Height 5’10”, weight: 301 lbs, 31% body fat. I am currently trying to lose weight, gain muscle and hit my ultimate goal of 190-210lbs, with a body fat around 15%. I'm ready to push good ole' mother nature aside and call in the big dogs (Science, that is) to see if I can get this weight off once and for all. Time to hit the supplements market to see if I can get an edge. I am willing to take anything as long as the supplement is safe and the cycle/uptake is well documented and studied.

I currently take the following supplements:

GNC Mega Man Energy Vita-pak:I take this once a day, but consume the second multi later in the day or save it for the next day. I take this approx. 4-5 days a week.

VPX NO Shotgun: about 1 scoop prior to workout or just sip on it during the day. I don't regulate when or how much I consume of this. Sometimes it is 1 scoop, sometimes it is like 3 scoops spread throughout the day in water. I take this approx. 4 days a week.

EAS 100% Whey Protein, 1 milk/protein shake (1 scoop) right when I wake up and sometimes before I go to bed.

Nature Made Fish Oil Omega-3: I take 2 capsules a day, somewhere between the morning and afternoon. ~ 1200mg a day.

Spring Valley Co Q-10: 1 capsule once a day, usually between morning and afternoon. ~ 100mg a day.

I was very strict in terms of my diet for approx. 6 months, under direction of a Athletic Traininer and a registered Dietician, and I lost a whopping 20 lbs... And I worked out 2 times a day. They varied every single variable possible (exercise types, durations, foods, times a day, qualtities, etc. etc.) to get me to lose more fat, inches, lbs, and there continued to be little to no result. It was torture. I have even had my blood tested (low cholesterol, avg. blood pressure, low sugars, etc). I am at the end of my rope with my weight problem.

In 1996 I took one cycle of anabolics in college and saw amazing results... Taking those post cycle pills seemed really strange though. I’m afraid of destroying my bodies ability to produce Test. About 10 years ago, I was tested and had “low normal” levels of Test. The Endocrinologist I saw gave me a 1% AndroGel product to apply to my chest, but I saw no real improvement in my Test numbers. My levels are still in the low-normal range.

Here is a typical weekly workout schedule Overview:

M: Chest/Triceps 1 hr: 30 min free weights/machines, 30 min boxing
T: Cardio/Abs 1 hr: Abs for 30 min, 30 min eliptical cardio (140-160 bpm)
W: Back/Biceps for 1 hr, various free weights/machines.
Th: Cardio/Legs 1 hr: machines for 30 min, 30 min eliptical cardio (140-165 bpm)
F: Shoulders for 30 min, 30 min cardio (various)

I have bad knees and shoulders, so running is out, and benching over 200 is tough.

I eat clean and have low blood pressure/triglycerides/sugar, etc. I do lose weight with my current diet. I am looking for an honest review of my current supplement regimen.

Thanks so much again for any help you can give