Thread: help please

bigwilly619 is offline New Member

help please

hey everyone brand new to the forum....after taking about stacking or just taking a single cycle i have advised to tell u guys about my diet for the best gear to take. 8am 1 multivitamin & a protein shake. 11am non-fat yogurt. 2pm salad with grilled chicken. 4pm protein shake. Between 6 & 7pm grilled chicken or fish with brocolli, green veggies, and sometimes a snack before bed of either rasins or a few almonds. upon this, what would be the best gear for leaning up & gaining lean muscle without a lot fo bulk?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Welcome to the board!

You haven't told us your age, weight, height, bodyfat percentage... NOTHING! You will not get cycle advice from anyone here my friend, because it's not what you need. Take a look at Damien's thread that i've linked you to below. It will help you to understand proper diet and nutrition, and why you're doing what you're doing. Also, i've included my own diet as an example of a good clean plan. Take note of the food choices, meal timing, macros (next time you post your diet, pls include them), and separation of fats and carbs, for the most part.

For the record - you aren't making bad food choices, it's actually a pretty clean diet. But shake only means, protein only meals, clearly not enough carbs or fats, raisins (sugar) before bed, etc... it can be MUCH better.

This is all you need right now. Gear will do absolutely nothing for you if you do not have the fundamentals in place. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear, but we're a responsible board and don't just go recommending people to use gear haphazardly.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...81-Info-thread

Gbrice's Current Diet:

protein/carbs/fat/total calories

5am: MEAL 1 - PRE WORKOUT
    1 extra large egg, 4 extra large whites - 27/0/5/160
    1/2 cup oats - 5/26/2.5/140
    1/4 cup blueberries - 0/5/0/20

TOTAL: 32/31/7.5/320

WORKOUT followed by 1 hour of cardio

8am: MEAL 2 - POST WORKOUT
    1 Scoop Myofusion - 25/5/3/160
    1 Premier Protein Shake - 30/5/3/160
    1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280

TOTAL: 65/60/10/600

10am: MEAL 3
    6oz broiled tilapia - 35/0/3/165
    3/4 cup brown rice - 3/22/1/110
    3/4 cup black and red beans - 5/18/1/105

TOTAL: 43/40/4.5/380

1pm: MEAL 4
    5oz chicken breast - 34/0/2/140
    1/2 cup oats - 5/26/2.5/140
    1/4 cup blueberries - 0/5/0/20
    2 cups baby spinach - 1.5/1.5/0/10

TOTAL: 40/33/4/310

4pm: MEAL 5
    4oz 93/7 lean ground beef - 23/0/9/180
    1oz (dry) Barilla Plus Multigrain Pasta - 5/20/1/105

TOTAL: 30/20/10/285

7pm: MEAL 6
    2oz Flank Steak - 15/0/6/120
    1 extra large whole egg - 7/0/5/80
    3 extra large egg whites - 15/0/0/60
    2 cups baby spinach - 1.5/1.5/0/10
    2 Fish Oils - 0/2/0/20

39/1.5/13/290

10pm: MEAL 7
    1 scoop ON Casein - 24/3/1/120
    1 tbsp natty PB - 4/3/8/105
    2 Fish Oils - 0/0/2/20

TOTAL: 28/6/11/245

DAILY TOTAL: 271/195/62/2425

thanks man really.....so what do i have to do to get ready for gear? how long do i have to be training before even thinking of it? btw all the adds on the site about gear are they real and legal? age 29 5 foot 10 and around 220 to 215, bf is about 15 to 17. its just everyone i talk to at the gym and friends who r on gear say i should but everyone here says no...i just dont understand....i cant understand how it cant help me gain muscle and lean up if the stuff out there is specific for exactly that?

Quote Originally Posted by bigwilly619 View Post
    thanks man really.....so what do i have to do to get ready for gear? how long do i have to be training before even thinking of it? btw all the adds on the site about gear are they real and legal? age 29 5 foot 10 and around 220 to 215, bf is about 15 to 17. its just everyone i talk to at the gym and friends who r on gear say i should but everyone here says no...i just dont understand....i cant understand how it cant help me gain muscle and lean up if the stuff out there is specific for exactly that?
    The first thing you have to do is forget about DOING it, and instead research and become educated on the subject. Go to the AAS section, read threads, ask questions (for general info), get to know the very knowledgeable people over there, etc.

Age wise you're fine, and if your stats are accurate, you must be a pretty big mofo. I'd like to see pics if you can post a few up. How long have you been seriously training?

The reason people in the gym tell you to take gear is because a) they want to sell it to you, and/or b) they're a bunch of fvcking idiots (not trying to insult your friends) who probably don't know much about gear, take it lightly, and wind up seriously screwing themselves up. I wonder how many of them can even get wood anymore?

People on this board are telling you no because we're a responsible community of knowledgeable members, and when we see somebody who isn't ready, it's obvious. There are a hundred people a day joining this board making posts just like yours, see what i'm saying?

Again, i'm not trying to make you feel bad or belittle you, just being honest. Maybe you really are a big mofo, maybe you have reached your genetic potential and gear could be an option for you. But if you have to ask what a good cycle would be, you are nowhere near ready. YOU tell US the cycle you're considering running, and we'll (actually the AAS section) help you tweak it and make sure it's safe and gtg. The only way you'll be capable of doing this is if you educate yourself. Btw, if you just copy somebody else's cycle and post it up, it'll be really obvious bro. The boys over in the AAS section are used to people trying to play them, so word to the wise - don't! =)

GL man, Let's see some pics!

i really apprciate your honesty man, and i aint that big of a mofo lol! but i understand what you guys are trying to say, im just not ready yet, so i guess ill stick to the diet and excercise and will keep you posted. its just i know how well the deca worked when i did it the first and only time and with the wedding coming up diet and cardio and lifting doesnt seem to be cutting it man. and i dont just want to do this for the wedding i want to get shredded and everything ive tried hasent really done it, so ive been thinking and doing lots of research and if kinda feel that this is what i need but if you dont think so, ill trust you oh and what i was thinking was a winstrol for cutting and deca or test for sum mass

i really apprciate your honesty man, and i aint that big of a mofo lol! but i understand what you guys are trying to say, im just not ready yet, so i guess ill stick to the diet and excercise and will keep you posted. its just i know how well the deca worked when i did it the first and only time and with the wedding coming up diet and cardio and lifting doesnt seem to be cutting it man. and i dont just want to do this for the wedding i want to get shredded and everything ive tried hasent really done it, so ive been thinking and doing lots of research and if kinda feel that this is what i need but if you dont think so, ill trust you oh and what i was thinking was a winstrol for cutting and deca or test for sum mass
    That's what we're here for bro. If diet and exercise isn't cutting it, then THAT is what you need to work on. AAS isn't going to help you. How many guys have you seen run a cycle, get big, end the cycle, get small again? It's not supposed to be that way. These are the people who don't know what they're doing. Spend time here and in the workout section and fine tune your situation. You will thank me later.

Oh, is your last sentence an attempt at getting me or somebody else into a cycle discussion? lol

thanks bro, yeah your right, im gonna be hitting it extra ectra hardand see whats happens, ill get back to you in a week? what do you suggest? i really appreiciate you taking the time helping me bro, hey i see your from jersey, im from boston....hope your a sox fan lol. what do you mean by the attempt of getting into a cycle discussion? did i say something i shouldnt have? if i did i apologize man

thanks bro, yeah your right, im gonna be hitting it extra ectra hardand see whats happens, ill get back to you in a week? what do you suggest? i really appreiciate you taking the time helping me bro, hey i see your from jersey, im from boston....hope your a sox fan lol. what do you mean by the attempt of getting into a cycle discussion? did i say something i shouldnt have? if i did i apologize man
    Good deal, get back to me whenever you feel you need to. Learn from the link I gave you above, stick around and read the other posts. This is a VERY active diet forum, so you will learn alot in a small amount of time.

Haha, i'm a DIE hard Yankees fan, season tix holder lmao! I don't see the Yanks doing much this season though... and with Pettitte retiring... ugh, just another punch to the gut. I hate to admit it, but the Sox are poised to with the AL east this year. My prediction for the 2011 WS - Bosox vs. Philly. I will be PRAYING for Philly to win, lol!

PS - even though the Jets couldn't do it against the Steelers, it was most lovely to watch them send Brady and your boys home for the season. =)

No worries about the cycle thing bro, I was just breaking balls. You're all good, nothing to apologize for.

thanks bro, too bad your a yanks fan lol but i dont think there gonna be a bust this year man their always in it so i wouldnt worry, and yeah can you imagine a pats fan becoming a steelers fan for a super bowl game??!! lol

hey i got a question about protein shakes... my guy at anc in everett mass, maybe you heard of it, hes everywhere....told me to have at leaset 4 shakes with 2 scoops in each a day? is that right or is he just trying to get me to blast through it to buy more?

thanks bro, too bad your a yanks fan lol but i dont think there gonna be a bust this year man their always in it so i wouldnt worry, and yeah can you imagine a pats fan becoming a steelers fan for a super bowl game??!! lol

hey i got a question about protein shakes... my guy at anc in everett mass, maybe you heard of it, hes everywhere....told me to have at leaset 4 shakes with 2 scoops in each a day? is that right or is he just trying to get me to blast through it to buy more?
    I hope you're right about the Yanks! I don't wanna be pessimistic, but even if they get there, it doesn't look like they're gonna have the goods to even get through an ALDS... we'll see!

Do you hate Green Bay that much that you're gonna be rooting for the Steelers?

Honestly, I think what this guy is telling you is complete BS and trying to make sales. We're not anti-shake here, but we encourage eating as much real food as possible, and supplementing with shakes only when absolutely necessary, with the exception of immediately PWO when a whey shake is ideal, and first thing in the morning for a quick blast of protein. Think about the word supplement - it's not a synonym for 'meal replacement'. It's to supplement a real meal. Shakes will do about 1/4th of what real food will for you.

Having said that - if you are getting plenty of nutrition from real food and want to add another shake or 2 into your diet, it certainly won't hurt as long as your accounting for all the calories. Just make sure the real food is in check, then add the shakes (other then the ones I mentioned).

Thread Information