Alright, i was wondering if my diet needed any adjustments, i thought i would come here and post what i am currently eating. I have seen that people tend to eat 5-6 meals a day; but since i am attending college it is nearly impractical to eat to that extent. I eat 4 times a day, and i eat large. My diet consists of the following:
Morning Meal #1 - med size banana, plate load of eggs, glass of skim milk (sometimes have a bagel as well)
Meal #2 - Three grilled chicken breasts (6-8oz dependent on size), plate full of pasta, *apple, glass of milk and about a cup of broccoli
Meal #3 - Three grilled chicken breasts, plate full of pasta, apple, glass of milk and about a cup of broccoli
Meal #4 - Three grilled chicken breasts, plate full of pasta, apple, glass of milk and about a cup of broccoli
--On training days i will have a protein shake after lifting as well as one before i go to sleep.
--On off days i only have one protein shake before sleep.
*I eat the three apples a day for the fiber, hopefully i don't have to explain why with that [slow digestion]*
Overview [chicken breast x9, pasta x3, eggs x1, apple x3, broccoli x3, banana x1, milk x4, protein shake [1 or 2 day dependent]

Currently (i just switched my routine/split from last semester)
Now it is looking as the following:
Monday - shoulders
Tuesday - biceps/triceps
Wednesday - off
Thursday - legs
Friday - chest
saturday - back

--> I switch up my split every couple of months. I had to change it especially since the old gym i walked 2.5 miles to everyday closed and the new gym here just opened (monday international chest day - ugh). Its a nice new facility, just since its proximity to the campus is better, and with new years resolution even for a fairly large place, it gets crowded VERY quickly.

I usually stick to about 5 lifts a day
Ill aim for 10 reps with higher weight and 15 reps with lighter weight
Ill do about 3-5 sets dependent (could be revised with some advice)

Stats: 5'7", 170-175 in weight
Family: my parents are not that much taller than myself (5'8" & 5'9")
Lifting background: There actually is none in my family line, lifting has actually been looked down upon by my family, and even considered gay by my fathers standards.

I have also been taking the standard powdered creatine (started up on it a few months ago)

Ya so i thought i would post just about everything i could think of, looking for some advice, or maybe some revision to what i am currently doing. Thanks for reading this guys and for possibly replying.

Thanks for your time - Exxitrow

My goal is to bulk up