Thread: flax seed oil?

hungery1 is offline New Member

flax seed oil?

ok, so i just bought flax seed oil capsules 1000mg. when i got my groceries, cuz i seen it in alot of the diets people where posting....complete impulse buy.. i'm guessing it's because of the omega3. Now my question is when and how much should be in my diet, or if i should even start taking them.

hungery1 is offline New Member
    well why im at it i got a few other questions... when im following a diet plan and it says 1/2 a half cup of brown rice is that a half cup cooked, or raw? cuz i want to follow it as closely as possible. Also my 2nd meal consists of a can of tuna, scoop of whey protein, and was advised to add a carb. so i decided to add sweet potato i am just not sure the proper portion of sweet potato to add. if any one could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Gedtec is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hungery1 View Post
    ok, so i just bought flax seed oil capsules 1000mg. when i got my groceries, cuz i seen it in alot of the diets people where posting....complete impulse buy.. i'm guessing it's because of the omega3. Now my question is when and how much should be in my diet, or if i should even start taking them.
    I take two caps a day.

Thread Information