phat_matt85 is offline Member

lost pump on test e and tren a cycle..must be diet prob

Stats

25 yrs old
    5'10"
    210 lbs
    bf 11-12%

currently on 10 weeks of test e 500mgs ew and 2 weeks on tren a 120mgs. Ever since i hit tren i let loose on my diet due to my huge appetite increase, i still ate clean but i had at least one cheat meal everyday. Past last 3-4 days i went back on clean diet with porb less calories but still enough to make me grow. I dont get it bc when i let loose on my diet, i looked sick, my viens where poppin like crazy, i looked full and hard but not dry. Now that i diet last 2 times i had no good pumps at the gym, looked little flat and my muscle and skin would get super tight. Im trying to grow as much as i can on this cycle but i want to stay lean, what would u suggest?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    " I had at least one cheat meal everyday" "I want to stay lean". Having those two sentences in the same paragraph is the majority of your problem.

well due to trens strengh i was able to stay lean and have a cheat meal but i noticed it started catching up by looking at my abs. I just wonder why did i feel and looked better and it went away

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_matt85 View Post
    well due to trens strengh i was able to stay lean and have a cheat meal but i noticed it started catching up by looking at my abs. I just wonder why did i feel and looked better and it went away
    You completly contradict urself in this post...

"because tren is strong you were able to cheat and stay lean, but then u noticed u were getting fat"??????????

I dont get it

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    You completly contradict urself in this post...

"because tren is strong you were able to cheat and stay lean, but then u noticed u were getting fat"??????????

I dont get it
    x2 - if it caught up with you, you were never staying lean. You just didn't notice it creeping up for a bit.

after reading what i wrote last night i confused my self...i was so tired and out of it i made no sense. Should i run really high calorie diet while on tren for it to fully work?

Thread Information