yungone501 is offline Senior Member

Can you eat too many oats? I think so...

Okay here lately (2-3 weeks) ive been really trying to crack down on my diet. Ive included eating ALOT of oatmeal as my primary source of carbs. Oats with damn near every meal AND 3 egg white oatmeal shakes through out the day- mind you i put 2 cups of oats in each shake and 1 cup with other meals. I eat so much oatmeal and for the first time ever, i havent got burnt out in my diet within q few days, i love oatmeal! Well, so the problem is im always on the toilet and i mean like 4-6 times a day. Not cool. I have a weird feeling about eating so much oatmeal, should i be concerned? I understand that im increasing the amount of fiber and how this will affect things but gawd!...every other hour?...really?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    LoL, it probably has alot less to do with the oats specifically, and more to do with their high fiber content as you mentioned. I'm willing to bet you'd have the same 'problem' if you were eating brown rice and beans instead of oats - I know I did. Couldn't go 3 minutes without ripping one man...

Gucks is offline Member
    lol, i had the same side affect when i started a bulking diet, it didnt really stop 4 me untill i went bak to MC or cuting.

Its like I cant even sleep all the way through the night without having the urge or actually getting up to poop, lol. At like 3am im getting up, grabbing my iphone, sitting on the toilet for 20-30 min while browsing arr...my chick thinks im talking to other girls, lmao! Is this good for your body or does anyone think that it could be too much work on my digestive system??? Ive always heard that alot of fiber and multiple bowel movements through out the day is actually healthy...

Oh and like gbrice said, rippin' one like every few minutes man. Nasty, stanky farts! My gal is prego and Im even knockin here out the water...and you know how those prego farts can be, LOL!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Oh and like gbrice said, rippin' one like every few minutes man. Nasty, stanky farts! My gal is prego and Im even knockin here out the water...and you know how those prego farts can be, LOL!
    LoL, my wife is prego too... we're in the same boat brah! I dutch oven her on a nightly basis!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^nice. your babies first words will be "ewww you nasty fuc*"...lol
    they can hear you ya know

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    LoL, my wife is prego too... we're in the same boat brah! I dutch oven her on a nightly basis!
    This is hilarious...2 minutes ago i was tryin' to talk mine into this!

I thought prego women get hornier...or is this after the first trimister???

Btw, gbrice, when you made the thread announcing ur wife was prego, i too made the comment mine was as well. I believe the both of us found out on the same day! You guys hoping boy or girl?

In update: ive reduce the amount of oatmeal jn my shakes from 1 down to 2 cups and this seems to have helped with hyperpoopism. Still havin' some of those raunchy poots man!

Thread Information