honda4life is offline Junior Member

thoughts on liquified egg whites

Since I'm lactose intolerant I looked for alternatives recently for protein shakes etc. I came across eggwhitesint.com and I want to know what you guys think. I'm sure someone has had some experience with them.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Convenient and quality product.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Also expensive in comparison to splitting whole eggs if u buy them in bulk

I just spent 15 mins of my 45 mins rest time 2nite cracking eggs and TBH i wished i had them in a carton when im stretched for time

Also if ur LI you should try a good quality Whey Protein Isolate and see how u respond

The best u can buy in your case m8

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Good stuff, go for it!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Also expensive in comparison to splitting whole eggs if u buy them in bulk
    I just spent 15 mins of my 45 mins rest time 2nite cracking eggs and TBH i wished i had them in a carton when im stretched for time

Also if ur LI you should try a good quality Whey Protein Isolate and see how u respond

The best u can buy in your case m8
    That is usually the case and why I almost always used to crack em and seperate em. Locals stores started carrying a product called All Whites. I believe they are made by Crystal Farms. Anyways, they come in 32oz cartons and are priced under $3.50 per carton. They were $3.38 yesterday. We usually buy 16-20 cartons at a time. They are 100% pure egg whites and pasteurized as well.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I thought I was the last man on earth still separating my eggs manually. Nice to know you're out there Baseline, haha.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I thought I was the last man on earth still separating my eggs manually. Nice to know you're out there Baseline, haha.
    Yeh i buy my eggs from costco in boxes of 60 and usually split 30-60 at a time into an air tight pourable tupaware container

ATM im only using 7-8 egg whites a day (1 cup) but one day it may become a bigger part of my diet for sure

Gucks is offline Member
    ive always just split mine in the morning. 6 eggs only take 2 mins? and i worked them out at about half the price of buy whites, only bought whites once and they didnt cook as well as normal, wuld be fine if u drink them straight im guessing. also i like to add 2 whole eggs to 4 whites in am as im bulking. cant get a yoke/white mix...

charcold is offline Associate Member
    my gf bought me some after my last egg yolks seeped through the trash bag and jelled on the bottom of it lol. And i didnt like the way they cooked, stayed kinda slimy IMO. I would like to try another brand/etc, but for now I keep cracking them every morning.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    That is usually the case and why I almost always used to crack em and seperate em. Locals stores started carrying a product called All Whites. I believe they are made by Crystal Farms. Anyways, they come in 32oz cartons and are priced under $3.50 per carton. They were $3.38 yesterday. We usually buy 16-20 cartons at a time. They are 100% pure egg whites and pasteurized as well.
    Lol, i thought i was the only one who loaded my cart down with egg whites...i pay between 3.50-3.70 per 32oz carton, it fluctautes.

Thread Information