Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop needs Help

ammo50 is offline New Member

Cop needs Help

I am a Police Officer working nights.
    I wish to loose about 20 lbs in fat and replace with 20lbs of muscle. I am 5' 10' and weigh 200lbs pounds. I am 43 yrs old and in good shape compared to others my age. I have benn in Martial Arts - active for the past 12 years. I am getting ready to go back to the street soon and really want to go back in better shape than I am. My biggest challenage is the diet. I only eat a couple of times a day, one big meal and then several healthy snacks during the evening. I have on my routing taken 2 inches off of my waist from a 36 to a 34 in 30 days. I have also increased strength but have not gained any muscle. I have dropped from 212 to 200lbs at the writing of this.

I would also like t,o as I am sure all people do, get this done as fast as possible. I also am not against taking steroids to reach my goals as I believe they are a safe option when accompiend by the knowledge and understanding of how they work and that the goals your trying to reach is realalistick.

Any sugestions are greatly appreciated or if any one is local to Norfolk VA and would be interested in assisting my with reaching this goal I would be willing to pay a trainer for a few one on one sessions and a good meal plan and work plan designed to reach my goals.

Thanks Patrick

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    if you wish to lose 20lbs in fat and replace it with 20lbs of muscle i would advise you do lots of cardio work.
    go running, cross trainer, rowing machine simply anything you can do to lose fat cardio wise do it.

go running say 1mile -2miles( if your fitter run more miles ), 3 or 4 times a week and you will soon be shredding the fat.

in between running sessions you could go to the gym and go on the bikes or cross trainer.

once you have lost your desired weight then you will need to completly switch your diet from low carbs and fat intake to a High Carb and protein diet.

and also change your workouts. less cardio and more heavy weight lifting if you want to increase muscle size.

i know this isnt very detailed as to what foods you need to eat etc but research will help you. i could be here all day telling you what you need to be eating but unfortunatly i do not
    have the time to do so.

if you still have questions just drop me a line on my profile and i will try to help you out more

Peace

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    You are a cop who wants to take steroids ... Great. No help or respect from me here. I hope you get type 2 diabetes.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ammo50,

I was going to write this on your last thread, - telling members that you are a cop may not be the smartest thing, just saying.

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    You are a cop who wants to take steroids... Great. No help or respect from me here. I hope you get type 2 diabetes.
    That's a bit harsh, dude - everybody has to earn a living and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be do that job! I'm grateful that there are peeps like Ammo to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Ammo50,

I was going to write this on your last thread, - telling members that you are a cop may not be the smartest thing, just saying.
    But in the end I agree that may not get you a lot of responses.
    Having said that, and been there here's my suggestion: don't even think about AAS or whinny or clen to lose the weight. It is all cardio and diet. try to do 2x cardio a day 30 mins at least 3 days a week and 1x a day 3 days a week. To replace the fat with muscle at the same time is impossible in my experience. So loose the fat first, then build the muscle. Don't get me wrong - do workout & lift - that will help get you primed to gain when you quit your cut. Make a plan for 12 weeks and do it - you definately can, it just takes super concentration and dedication. plus eat 6 meals a day and make them smaller - no carbs after 5 pm. (assuming you are on the day shift.)

Good luck bro!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    focus on one or the other. Lose fat ...or gain muscxle. I would recommend focusing on losing excess bodyfat THEN focus on building muscle..JMO....

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    You are a cop who wants to take steroids... Great. No help or respect from me here. I hope you get type 2 diabetes.
    Harsh man

Cops on gear = a stronger force

Cops break laws just like everone else, speed, do gear and probly a load of other stuff

When it comes down to it they are only enforcing laws that exist, it doesnt mean that they have to agree with them

Personally it doesnt bother me, im from england and we cAn juce all we want

Being a police officer is not one of those roles where you say do as I say, not as I do. It is illegal to do steroids and I am sick of cops thinking they are above the law. I am not against anyone doing them, I am only against police doing them while they are illegal. If he is someone who considers taking the illegal and easy way out, rather than putting some leg work in, what kind of cop is he?

I had a friend whos dad was a high up in Hells Angels and I would be at his house and cops would come over and do drugs all the time. Pieces of shit. If you are a police officer you are not allowed to be a hypocrite. If that is what you wanna do go into politics.

Do you really believe with all the Police out there none of us are on steriods , Please just because I admitted that I would be willing to take steriods doent mean I am breaking any Laws. I dint say I would be willing to take elegal steriods. Also I love how the medical profession and news papers are now taking a softerr approach to steriods with terms like hormone replacement therapy. At least I was willing to stand up and addimt that I am trying to do the right thing and make sure I have checked with those whom are in the know and have tried it and are experts. I hope that with this new knowledge I can improve myself and hence provide a better service to the public. If I can be a bigger stronger faster officer what is the down side of a Officer taking steriods? So before you condem to hell maybe you might want to spend a few days in my life and it might change your mine. Remeber all prison does is turn out bigger and bad criminals.

Dude90 is offline New Member
    listen, i agree with mperk, i mean i have a job but if i really wanted my ideal job it would be being a business owner. But i'm being serious when I say, you DO NOT need juice/roids/hormonal replacement help bs to lose weight I went from being 190(fat, no joke) to a 158lbs in one year and I also did it with minimal gym effort(bad decision of mine) so plz dont take roids just to lose weight, losing weight was easy for me, the hardest thing was to motivate myself to actually do stuff to help me lose weight(eating healthier lol)

Wanna lose some weight? Get some meth. Steroids won't help you anyway. The fact is that you are resorting to illegal means so you don't have to put in the leg work. As someone who is PAID to uphold the law it is not your business to be breaking it. Judging by your last few posts you are not an effective police officer at any weight level. Clearly you are one of the point players and look for an easy way out. I won't believe for one second that you are gonna go after a hard criminal over taking the easy way out and racking up arrests with petty misdemeanors and speeding violations. You should take a long look at yourself in the mirror and think about what got you into the fat mess you are in now (taking the easy way out by eating donuts and fast food). Decide whether you are gonna put in some work and research diet and working out or if you are going to continue on your downward spiral of a path and try to cut every corner you can find (probably without a blinker). If the latter then you deserve everything you get with hormones.

You are paid to uphold the law and you are no exception to the rule. Do your ****ing job

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ammo50 View Post
    Do you really believe with all the Police out there none of us are on steriods, Please just because I admitted that I would be willing to take steriods doent mean I am breaking any Laws. I dint say I would be willing to take elegal steriods. Also I love how the medical profession and news papers are now taking a softerr approach to steriods with terms like hormone replacement therapy. At least I was willing to stand up and addimt that I am trying to do the right thing and make sure I have checked with those whom are in the know and have tried it and are experts. I hope that with this new knowledge I can improve myself and hence provide a better service to the public. If I can be a bigger stronger faster officer what is the down side of a Officer taking steriods? So before you condem to hell maybe you might want to spend a few days in my life and it might change your mine. Remeber all prison does is turn out bigger and bad criminals.
    Whats really worrying is the fact that a police officer can't spell the word "illegal"......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

LOL, I dint get a chance to spell check as I was interrupted prior to being able to check spelling skills. Also I don’t plan on breaking any laws to do this, nor do I plan on taking steroids to lose the weight. I am willing to put in the time and work to lose the weight all on my own. I have already lost 10 pounds in the last 30 days and have trimmed my waist down almost 2 inches from 36 to 34. The issue is I want to put on twenty pounds of muscle and want in my shoulders and arms as I have always had a really hard time if not impossible time putting any size in those areas. Also I am 43 years old and anything I can you to help get an advantage provided its legal sounds like a good deal to me. I am read a lot about this and have given it great consideration and unless someone can give me proof in black and white documented facts I don’t see a down side to this.

If you read my post you would see that I am not planning on doing anything illegal also I do not do drugs as a police officer so because you have seen this doesn’t mean all police are like that. I am a very good officer and I wish to be a better officer, I am also however limited in time and again if I can shorten the time it takes me to reach my goals as long as I am not breaking any laws what do you care how I got there. You quick to judge when you don’t need but when you do need us you I am sure like most others want us todo whatever it takes to help you or protect you. If you want to make a difference instead of judging me how about helping me like I asked for in the first place.

Matter of fact its time to go to the gym and work out. Cya

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'm not here to judge you on your choice to juice or not. You need diet and exercise help before juicing though, that's clear. So, post up your current diet and workout routine and lets try and help you with what we can.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    He is only Asking for advice, give the guy a break

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'm not here to judge you on your choice to juice or not. You need diet and exercise help before juicing though, that's clear. So, post up your current diet and workout routine and lets try and help you with what we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    He is only Asking for advice, give the guy a break
    Yes, despite every thing said he deserves our help, we are not here to judge...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Yes, despite every thing said he deserves our help, we are not here to judge...
    I knew i wouldnt be the only brit who realised this

mperk is offline Member
    I had a friend whos dad was a high up in Hells Angels and I would be at his house and cops would come over and do drugs all the time. Pieces of shit. If you are a police officer you are not allowed to be a hypocrite. If that is what you wanna do go into politics.
    Got to agree with that - Politics is much better suited for hypocrites! LOL

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Sounds like OP could get legal HRT.... so then all would be fine.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Man this could be an EPIC thread with the cop's responses about who is it hurting and what not.

For one I agree! But it is just funny hearing that line from law enforcement considering what laws they are on the street....enforcing.

There are a lot of things that aren't hurting anyone else that you would get locked up in 3 seconds for.

That said, just go on TRT or something and you won't have to worry about anything.

Abusing trt is also illegal. Please tell me Mr. Officer, since you are on a steroid website, asking about steroids , what is your legal way of using them?

Here, I will solve your problem, go to the banner at the top of the page and click on it. Buy Steroids .com has everything you could ever dream of. And I am telling you 100% Honesty that with DIET, TRAINING, and some substances from that site, you will achieve your goals

Bodybuilding-Student is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Gotta agree with twist, cops over here in england are the same they think they can do what the hell they want as they are wearing the uniform, yet you are saying you will still be a good cop? well what are you going to do? arrest your dealer? didn't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilding-Student View Post
    Gotta agree with twist, cops over here in england are the same they think they can do what the hell they want as they are wearing the uniform, yet you are saying you will still be a good cop? well what are you going to do? arrest your dealer? didn't think so!
    Thats like saying everyone on steroids has rage, just because you have seen cops who act like this it does not mean they are all like this. Yes this man enforces laws but this does not mean that he agree's with them

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Thats like saying everyone on steroids has rage, just because you have seen cops who act like this it does not mean they are all like this. Yes this man enforces laws but this does not mean that he agree's with them
    Exactly

If you are a police officer then you enforce laws, you may not agree with them but it is ur job to enforce them for the comunity

If a cop decides to take AAS whats the big deal, he is harming no one, this is not like we are talking about rape or robbery, the only reason that steroid are illegal in the US is because of sports. You have baseball and American Football to thank for steriods be against the law. Its just politicaly correct to make them illegal even tho they are not causing any serious harm to anyone.

It will in no way affect him doing a good job, if anythink it will make him better at it

Im suprised than no one has mentioned ronnie coleman yet LOL

Unless he is planning on arresting himself he is not enforcing laws, not doing his job, and doesn't deserve any pay. You don't have to agree with what your boss says, you do it. As long as he is accepting a paycheck for enforcing laws, it is a reasonable expectation that he will abide by them. Until it is legal, he does should not even entertain the idea.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilding-Student View Post
    well what are you going to do? arrest your dealer?
    Zing!

Obviously there are ethical issues with buying steroids from a dealer, and then arresting some guy that has a joint on him. I respect police officers and appreciate their service, but feel they need to be held to a high standard in exchange for the power they are given.

I feel like this is a situation where a cop wants to get some new wheels, but doesn't want to pay full price so he asks around to see if he can find a set that "fell off a truck."

As far as you (OP) getting them legally, it is still illegal if you take more than the prescribed TRT dose. Right? Somewhere on the east coast (New Jersey?) cops are in trouble for taking steroids, and at least one politician wants them prosecuted for fraud for using their health care system to get them without paying.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 01-11-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Wow,

Convicted before I even broke the law, I have not taken steroids and I can entertain the idea all I want as I have not broken any laws. Also you are correct even though there are laws I do not agree with I still have to enforce them. Also I agree there are those out there who abuse even prescription drugs and there are bad cops also. So before you convict me for something I have not done how about giving me a chance. What is everyone hang up with steroids anyway? If it wasn’t for steroids I would not be where I am today, I suffered second degree chemical burns to my lungs and the only reason I am here today is steroids if it wasn’t for them I would have never recovered and would probably be dead. So i understand that there are side effects to everything hell you can even drink to much water and die from it. I understand that this can have negative issue when done wrong so as with my first statement I am looking for help for those of you willing to help I will post up my routine shortly.

My routine is as follows:
    work M-F 9pm to 5am
    6am till - 11am sleep
    M W F Cardio for one hour running martial arts or boxing
    T Th Sat Weight lifting 1 hour Tues Legs and Back Thurs upper body and Saturday Arms and Shoulders

Diet
    When at work one 12 once sugar free monsters, one orange one apple and a protien bar low fat low sugar
    When I get home from work I a bowl of frosted wheat another orange and a yogurt
    When I wake up another bowl of ceral skim milk and protien of some sort either grilled chicken or protien shake or boiled eggs
    6pm or just before I go to work I have a meal which is either a large greek salad with home meade dressing and some form of chicken or something I shouldnt eat like a slice of pizza but thats not very often.
    I take fish oil
    CLA
    viatims
    Liquid protien mixed into my monster energy drink or I just drink it like a shot
    Protien is from EAS BCAA amino's

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Sounds like OP could get legal HRT.... so then all would be fine.
    Slim...i was thinking the same thing

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    Man twist I'm really surprised at the way you treated this Guy.

Who knows where this anger comes from maybe cuz someone in ur house was doing dope with cops. I don't know. But lets get this straight, weather you are cussing or not there is no FLAMMING ALOUD! And mods beep to do there jobs and warn members doing so.

It doesn't matter what your dang job is doing steroids is illegal!! If you've done them and tell others that crap your nothing but a hypocritical person. Period.

The dang Guy never even asked about gear for gosh sakes. He never said anything about doing aas, or helping him out with a cycle. He was simple letting others know on here that he doesn't have an issue with it, prob cuz he announced his job.

This forum talks about how its the best, well ppl need to follow the rules and start acting like it!!!!!!

Mg

Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    Man twist I'm really surprised at the way you treated this Guy.
    I'm surprised the way you all treat him. If he was some young kid coming on here fishing around and asking about steroids everyone would call him a troll and tell him to **** off.

Who knows where this anger comes from maybe cuz someone in ur house was doing dope with cops. I don't know. But lets get this straight, weather you are cussing or not there is no FLAMMING ALOUD! And mods beep to do there jobs and warn members doing so.

It doesn't matter what your dang job is doing steroids is illegal!! If you've done them and tell others that crap your nothing but a hypocritical person. Period.
    My job isn't to uphold those laws and hold people accountable for their breaking of said laws.

The dang Guy never even asked about gear for gosh sakes.reread his posts He never said anything about doing aas, or helping him out with a cycle. He was simple letting others know on here that he doesn't have an issue with it, prob cuz he announced his job.

This forum talks about how its the best, well ppl need to follow the rules and start acting like it!!!!!!
    I have read the rules thank you

Mg
    Really?
    Look at his posts. Beating around the bush (aka fishing) waiting for someone to offer up some advice. Typical cop thing to do. Ride the margin of legality until a clear offer is handed out and then you either take it, or arrest the person for bribery etc. I have no issue with cops and am very close to few (good ones) myself. Thought about the force at one time... Glad I didn't join. I am a lot of things, but I am not a hypocrite. I don't give a shit if he obeys the laws of this forum, but I do care if he obeys the laws my (wasted) income/tax dollars are spent on setting up. It's a waste if we have a cop who is willing to bend the rules. Not only is that how we stir up anger toward the police force, but that is how people get killed.

I'm a little harsh but he needs to get it through his head. I probably saved him a life time of hrt and maybe even his job (yeah right but that's what we tell kids).

Only two groups of people I care about who shouldn't do drugs
    1. people who are paid to uphold the laws and not do drugs
    2. the politicians and anyone who votes for them being illegal
    (other grey areas like people driving and such but that doesn't pertain to steroids)

Frankly I think any of you who are encouraging this are retarded.

I am a Police Officer working nights.
    I wish to loose about 20 lbs in fat and replace with 20lbs of muscle. I am 5' 10' and weigh 200lbs pounds. I am 43 yrs old and in good shape compared to others my age. I have benn in Martial Arts - active for the past 12 years. I am getting ready to go back to the street soon and really want to go back in better shape than I am. My biggest challenage is the diet. I only eat a couple of times a day, one big meal and then several healthy snacks during the evening. I have on my routing taken 2 inches off of my waist from a 36 to a 34 in 30 days. I have also increased strength but have not gained any muscle. I have dropped from 212 to 200lbs at the writing of this.

I would also like t,o as I am sure all people do, get this done as fast as possible. I also am not against taking steroids to reach my goals as I believe they are a safe option when accompiend by the knowledge and understanding of how they work and that the goals your trying to reach is realalistick.

[B]Any sugestions are greatly appreciated or if any one is local to Norfolk VA and would be interested in assisting my with reaching this goal I would be willing to pay a trainer for a few one on one sessions and a good meal plan and work plan designed to reach my goals.

Thanks Patrick
    So is fishing. Ban Him!

*ADMIN*
    Twist stop flaming and no talk of recreational drugs

Twist
    OK I'm sorry

(*ADMIN* bans ammo50 for trolling, fishing, and being a cop for protection of other members of the board - who are not so morally hypocritical)
    Thanks Admin

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by twist View Post
    really?
    Look at his posts. Beating around the bush (aka fishing) waiting for someone to offer up some advice. Typical cop thing to do. Ride the margin of legality until a clear offer is handed out and then you either take it, or arrest the person for bribery etc. I have no issue with cops and am very close to few (good ones) myself. Thought about the force at one time... Glad i didn't join. I am a lot of things, but i am not a hypocrite. I don't give a shit if he obeys the laws of this forum, but i do care if he obeys the laws my (wasted) income/tax dollars are spent on setting up. It's a waste if we have a cop who is willing to bend the rules. Not only is that how we stir up anger toward the police force, but that is how people get killed.

I'm a little harsh but he needs to get it through his head. I probably saved him a life time of hrt and maybe even his job (yeah right but that's what we tell kids).

Only two groups of people i care about who shouldn't do drugs
    1. People who are paid to uphold the laws and not do drugs
    2. The politicians and anyone who votes for them being illegal
    (other grey areas like people driving and such but that doesn't pertain to steroids )

frankly i think any of you who are encouraging this are retarded.

So is fishing. Ban him!

*admin*
    twist stop flaming and no talk of recreational drugs

twist
    ok i'm sorry

(*admin* bans ammo50 for trolling, fishing, and being a cop for protection of other members of the board - who are not so morally hypocritical)
    thanks admin

*lol*

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    I say JUICE UP!!! I am a good citizen and I want some BIG mother F'ers protecting me from the A-holes trying to rob my house and steal my cars. Moral aspect aside (because everyone breaks the law), he wants to be a bigger, better cop. These guys are on our side..... I say go for it.

Thanks for the support,
    For those who think I am somthing else than what I say, your entilghted to your opion. I have always had trouble putting size on my arms and shoulders. I willing to take any advise which will resolve this issue. I stated i was not oppossed to taking steriods , not that I would or was or even had taken steriods. I am not fishing, well let me repharse that I am fishing but for a solution to my problem. If I wanted steriods I can get them if I wanted information on what I should take and how and when, I can that also. I put the steriod comment in to get some attention and maybe get noticed as someone who is in need of help. I get jugded everyday at work, I was hoping not to have that happen here. If you have not walked in my shoes dont judge me, you think you have a clue but you dont.

Alot of our supervisors base there assesments of us on or size and not our performance and so does the public. I reached out for help just as I expected a few offered support and most just think they have all the answers and condemended me for something I wasnt doing or have done.

To those who helped or offered support, thank you.

To the others you know where you stand with me! As always have a nice day and thanks for everything.

Oh, by the way last post on this forum.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Why not start a new thread and post what you eat and how much and when... so the diet gurus can go over it and make suggestions.

oops! just saw you plan not to hang around....but if you change your mind then I suggest the above

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Do you really believe with all the Police out there none of us are on steriods, Please just because I admitted that I would be willing to take steriods doent mean I am breaking any Laws. I dint say I would be willing to take elegal steriods. Also I love how the medical profession and news papers are now taking a softerr approach to steriods with terms like hormone replacement therapy. At least I was willing to stand up and addimt that I am trying to do the right thing and make sure I have checked with those whom are in the know and have tried it and are experts. I hope that with this new knowledge I can improve myself and hence provide a better service to the public. If I can be a bigger stronger faster officer what is the down side of a Officer taking steriods? So before you condem to hell maybe you might want to spend a few days in my life and it might change your mine. Remeber all prison does is turn out bigger and bad criminals.

You are sworn to uphold the law. Where will your integrity be when you write a citation to a poor old lady for driving under the speed limit then going back to your cruiser to pop your Dbol and have lunch?

Dont really care what prison turns out, take martial arts classes if your scared. Not really providing a better service to the community by taking illegal aas to be stronger or faster then locking a BB up for posessing AAS.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Oh, by the way last post on this forum.
    Thats good news since you had 14 magnificient posts. Bro look at it like this, we could be saving you your career by saying what we are saying, and not telling you anything. Thank us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information