hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Am I eating enough and hows my Gear?

This is my second cycle. My first was just TEST CYP 200 a week for 12 weeks.
    5'8" 200lbs 45yrs old. 18 % bf--. with my work I can only do full body workout 3 to 4 days a week great form always trying to fool my muscles and very intense, i stay in the 10 to 15 rep with every set. I have been training since I was 16yrs old.1/2hr cardio each time I train, very intense. Just started Running outside today, which I'm hoping will get rid of the extra Fat. I want to become more vascular and cutt and i have fat around my waist i cant get ride of!! Can you guys take a look at my diet, cardio, and gear. Thanks

Wake-47gram protein shake, double shot coffee for caffine. 16 onces of water
    gym 3hrs- 76 onces of water

breakfast- trader joe oatmeal complete,walnuts,frozen-straw,rasp,mango,blueberry in oatmeal47gram shake. fish oil,multi vit. 16 onces of water

snack 2hrs later-47 grams new whey liquid protein. hand full of walnuts or almonds with craisins-bananna.

lunch-4oz boiled chicken (adobo for flavor)1/2 cup brown rice or med sweet potatoe- mix veggies. 16 oz water.

snack 2hrs later- boiled chicken on 7 grain bread with mayo. 16 oz water.

dinner- 8oz fish or chicken or beef or turkey- brown rice or sweet, veggies 16 oz water
    before bed- 47 gram shake.

some small apples during the day if im hungry.
    a little wine on the weekend.

200 TEST CIP, 400 DECA - a week-
    starting HGH next week

Can't get ride of the body fat around the waist and not very vascular..... I have winsrol pills for a later cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    This is my second cycle. My first was just TEST CYP 200 a week for 12 weeks.
    5'8" 200lbs 45yrs old. 18 % bf--. with my work I can only do full body workout 3 to 4 days a week great form always trying to fool my muscles and very intense, i stay in the 10 to 15 rep with every set. I have been training since I was 16yrs old.1/2hr cardio each time I train, very intense. Just started Running outside today, which I'm hoping will get rid of the extra Fat. I want to become more vascular and cutt and i have fat around my waist i cant get ride of!! Can you guys take a look at my diet, cardio, and gear. Thanks
    might be better to post gear questions in the AAS Q&A but i'll try to steer you in the right direction

Wake-47gram protein shake, double shot coffee for caffine. 16 onces of water
    gym 3hrs- 76 onces of water
    If you're cutting get rid of this AM shake, use the coffee to wake upand do your cardio fasted 3 hours in the gym???!!!!?? I take around 2 but thats including my warm up, cardio and 20 minutes in the sauna, 3 hours is excessive, might wanna post up your routine including rest intervals.

breakfast- trader joe oatmeal complete,walnuts,frozen-straw,rasp,mango,blueberry in oatmeal47gram shake. fish oil,multi vit. 16 onces of water
    use your shake PWO then within an hour have real food like eggwhites and oatmeal

snack 2hrs later-47 grams new whey liquid protein. hand full of walnuts or almonds with craisins-bananna.
    relying way to much on shakes. Real food woul be better, fruit is empty carbs here the bananna is ok but iffy. This IMO should be a protien carb meal
    lunch-4oz boiled chicken (adobo for flavor)1/2 cup brown rice or med sweet potatoe- mix veggies. 16 oz water.
    this is a good meal.
    snack 2hrs later- boiled chicken on 7 grain bread with mayo. 16 oz water.
    bread even whole wheat is an inferior carb, make this a protien/fat meal, possibly chicken drizzled with some olive oil
    dinner- 8oz fish or chicken or beef or turkey- brown rice or sweet, veggies 16 oz water
    before bed- 47 gram shake.
    Dinner is good. The 47g shake before bed is exessive. 30g of cassien would be ideal or 4-6 oz of super lean ground beef

some small apples during the day if im hungry.
    fructose is an empty carb, the only bennifit from this is some soluable fiber. Toss the fruit
    a little wine on the weekend.
    ok in moderations

200 TEST CIP, 400 DECA - a week-
    starting HGH next week
    200mg of cyp is a low TRT dose, i understand you're trying to let the deca do the work but IMO i'd do 300mg of cyp just to be on the safe side and keep my libido up. What IU and frequency are you going to pin HGH?

Can't get ride of the body fat around the waist and not very vascular..... I have winsrol pills for a later cycle.
    Winny is going to be usless at bodyfat percentages above 10%, I've used it at low dose to lower SHBG levels to increase free test at the begining of a cycle but even that i wouldn't reccomend in your case. Save that winny till you're lean or sell it toa friend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Winny is going to be usless at bodyfat percentages above 10%, I've used it at low dose to lower SHBG levels to increase free test at the begining of a cycle but even that i wouldn't reccomend in your case. Save that winny till you're lean or sell it toa friend
    Thanks ! I will do. Im hoping after a couple of months the HGH will help with the fat. what do you think of the diet

Blog Entries
    not sure on HGH yet still researching . i have the Bac water and the empty vials. just want to do everything right.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn't say the winny is useless as it will yield nice strength gains that will achieve better overall results provided your diet can support them. My gains really slowed down before I brought the winny in at week 8 of my last test cycle and within 3 weeks, it was like week 4 all over again.

Of course, I do agree with Scotty that the main benefit of that compound is the pumps/hardness/vascularity and on someone who's not lean, it's like putting new rims on a shitty car - you may feel good about it but nobody else is gonna even notice.

Blog Entries
    thanks damienm05, hoping the running and the HGH will help with the fat. Its such a hard concept for me to eat more to lose weight....

It will help to an extent because it will cause your body to burn more calories via added lean muscle when sedentary, just like any cycle will. As a whole, we're talking very minor - diet and cardio will get rid of the fat and frankly, until you're dedicated enough so to be both that you've already lost all your body fat naturally, I see no reason why you should run anything outside of food, vitamins, and your legs.

Never make the mistake of thinking compounds will get you lean. Get lean first and take full advantage of them without the burden of excess body fat blurring your progress.

P.S. Scotty hit you with good diet advice. You'll be amazed at what can happen if you just follow it naturally without cheating for a couple months.

Blog Entries
    scotty- how about sus 250 500mg a week instead of the Test cyp which im having trouble getting more because i get it from my Doctor. The onlyproblem i have with sus 250 is the injection site kills me for a week. nothing eles does that to me.

Blog Entries
    the fat is just around the waist. im just hard on myself with that last bit of fat i cant get rid of. you can see the top six pack a little but not the bottom now

I'm about to change your life with this piece of elusive info.

You can get rid of that fat and it's not something revolutionary to do so. It's simply how men are made. It's genetics. Hormonally, you will always store the last bit of body fat in that area and without liposuction, it can't be spot-reduced. So, it's not a matter of finding some crazy new way to get rid of it but just achieving a low body fat percentage overall. Your body will not give that fat up until your extremeties, upper abdomen, and lower body are all shredded. For some men (myself) a body fat of 12% or lower is required before any semblence of love-handles leaves us. I'm taking a defined six pack and gaunt cheeks before my muffin top goes away. From the sound of it, you're 15-18% still.

Achieving such a low body fat level is harder than just getting to where you are which is achievable just through an active lifestlye and a "healthy" diet rather than one specific to bodybuilding. From the mid-teens through single digits in body fat, stored fat is no longer seen as an efficient fuel source for your body. Even lean muscle mass is preferred when you get down to "ripped" if you will. This means that simply continuing to eat a high protein diet, calories slightly below what your burning daily through activities, just enough energy (carbs/fats) to support said activities, and regular cardio will finally get you where you want to be. It simply requires more science than just going from fat to fit as it becomes more about preserving muscle and targeting fat, not just weight. Read the document below for TDEE which will be the base of all this.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ead&highlight=

Blog Entries
    Damien-- thank you!! probably the best advice anybody has given me.. its been so fustrating to work so hard and not to be able to get rid of that fat. ive had it my whole life ezcept when i got down to 168 lbs......

You're welcome. I always thought that "last bit" was something different too, that is was somehow only going to leave me by way of a revolutionary fat-shedding technique. It's simply only targeted when your body fat as a whole goes very low and most people will never get that low - they get discouraged when it doesn't reduce proportional to other results and therefore, never know.

Makes you think how fvcked up all these "T-core" and other ab infomercials really are - none of these products/exercises give you 6-pack abs - only a sub 12% body fat percentage will. They should all just be selling treadmills and other cardio equipment. It's frustrating when people in the gym and clients ask me on a daily basis "how do I lose my X or my Y?" I tell them what I just told you and it's like their whole world has been shattered that the answer is basically, "12-weeks of hard diet/cardio"

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    sust would be fine to me even at 250 a week. Deca is gonna cause some water retention, no way around it, so u might wanna look into AI's like adex Definitley take Damiens advice on diet and excersise. He knows his stuff

Thread Information