Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 1780
Like Tree424Likes

Thread: *SlimmerMe's Progress Log*

  1. #81
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    This made me LOL. GO LAKERS! Slimmer I will be following this as well. Seems like you have a lot of support from people who know what they are talking about. Good luck!
    Thanks BJPennn for stopping by....

    Quote Originally Posted by signal7 View Post
    Are you gluten intolerant? If not then there really is no need to cut gluten from a good meal plan as you'll not be taking in an obscene amount of it anyway. Just the same though, PURE WHEY PROTEIN will contain no gluten and is entirely safe on a gluten-free diet. Occasionally, however, industrial processing may involve cross-contamination (the same machines that package whey protein may package wheat flour). If you have a gluten allergy, check the label and make sure it says "gluten free."

    I'm not a fan of raw eggs personally since it only takes a couple minutes to cook them safely for consumption and eliminates the risk of salmonella poisoning. You should be getting enough protein from the shake post cardio that you don't need to add an egg. If your after the Omega 3,6,9 you can get just as good a dose from a flax seed or fish oil supplement. I'd save the eggs for consuming later during a mid-morning or pre-workout meal.

    My post cardio shake is pretty simple as it's only 20oz of Smartwater, 2 scoops of Whey Protein, and 1/2 a cup of raw oats (I chop them down to almost a powder in my food processor in advance to make the shake less clumpy). I usually take my multi-vitamins and Omega supplements with the shake as well. I have my first "actual meal" of the day about an hour and a half later so I keep my post cardio shake light so I'm only giving my body enough food to refuel from the cardio strain. Too many calories post cardio gives me that "full/lazy" feeling.

    My opinion is keep your shakes simple. The point of a post cardio or workout shake is to get a fast boost of protein to the muscles worked/damaged, it doesn't need to contain every vitamin and nutrient the body needs. Focus more on getting those in the solid foods you will be taking in. The less ingredients you require for you shake the less stuff you have to carry with you to the gym, the park, the pool etc.
    Signal is shooting it outta the ball park, again...thanks!
    just had my simple shake...

    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Great stuff, signal sure seems like a nice addition to the boards and specifically the diet section, so "Welcome". Slimmer, where's that workout plan?
    Coming t'body.....I promise.....thanks~

  2. #82
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    DAY 5

    Fasted Cardio: 25 minute fast walk

    Post Cardio Shake
    2 scoops whey 180 calories/2 carbs/40 protein
    3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
    water
    ice

    Meal
    Oat Pancakes 225cal/ 23carbs / 20p
    1/3 cup oats
    2 egg whites
    1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
    splash of skim milk
    splenda
    drop of vanilla
    nutmeg
    sugar-free syrup

    WORKOUT:
    Machine:
    Lat pull downs: 25 x2
    Arm Extension: 25 x2
    Chest Press: 25 x2
    Fly: 15 x 2
    Arm Curl: 15 x2
    Free weights:
    Military Press: 15
    Biceps: 15
    Curl: 15
    Triceps: 15
    Side bends: 15
    FLOOR w/ free weights
    Chest overhead: 15
    Arms ext overhead: 15
    Triceps: 15

    CARDIO 2: 35 minute high intensity bike ride with additional 10 minute cool down

    Tuna with a tad of mayo
    2 slices mozzarella cheese
    25 almonds
    tablespoon sunflower seeds
    ice-tea sugar free with drop of OJ

    20 minute dog walk

    1 piece of Pita bread

    MEAL
    Greek Salad with grilled chicken
    Feta cheese
    tomatoes
    peppers
    onions
    3 olives
    Greek dressing
    Glass Pinot Grigio

    NOTE: TODAY after training/cardio my blood sugar WAS LOW and I thought I was going to fall over.....and was going to snap at anyone who got in my way and came real close as I tried to take a short cut back which did not work and added to my frustration with my sugar going down faster....and then I ran into the house and I told my dog that he better get out of my way......and for the first time he listened to me the first time....he could hear it in my voice....MOVE OVER and OUT OF MY WAY!
    I NEEDED SOMETHING TO EAT! and I meant NOW!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-05-2011 at 06:56 PM.

  3. #83
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,888
    hey slim, how is your energy level with your current diet?

  4. #84
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    hey slim, how is your energy level with your current diet?
    Haven't noticed a difference in the day...however I am having a harder time going to bed and staying asleep which is bothering me every since I started this....maybe lower carb shock to my body? thanks for asking

  5. #85
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    I wanted to clarify my post from earlier...

    I do think you can lose 20lbs in 3 months; I do NOT think you can lose 20lbs of fat in the same time. Even with a super strict diet, that's a VERY ambitious goal. You're talking having it down to the science of bodybuilding now.

    So, if you want to lose 20lbs regardless of the composition of that weight, don't change your goals. If you want to maintain all of your LBM and just drop bodyfat, I would drop it to 10lbs and take it from there. Anything beyond that is a bonus IMO. Losing 10lbs of pure fat would make a DRAMATIC difference in your appearance.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  6. #86
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I wanted to clarify my post from earlier...

    I do think you can lose 20lbs in 3 months; I do NOT think you can lose 20lbs of fat in the same time. Even with a super strict diet, that's a VERY ambitious goal. You're talking having it down to the science of bodybuilding now.

    So, if you want to lose 20lbs regardless of the composition of that weight, don't change your goals. If you want to maintain all of your LBM and just drop bodyfat, I would drop it to 10lbs and take it from there. Anything beyond that is a bonus IMO. Losing 10lbs of pure fat would make a DRAMATIC difference in your appearance.
    ^^^ plus if you added 5 lbs of muscle during the same time your body would actually appear 20 lbs different in it's look, simply due to muscle weighing twice as much as fat when occupying the same amount of space.This is something to be very cognizant of, so you don't freak out when you get on the scale and have only lost 5 lbs of weight but have made a 15 lb difference in it's make up and a 20 lb difference in it's look. Additionally muscle has a metabolic rate, even when at rest, so by adding 5 lbs of muscle you would be burning an additional 75-100 calories a day, making your diet even more effective.

  7. #87
    Damienm05's Avatar
    Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,213
    I will say it again - you can build muscle in a caloric deficit. I work with female clients all the time who achieve this. I'm not talking about "noob" gains even; merely girls who've been working out for a while and eating above/around maintenance but never a clean BB quality diet. Even when the goal is an ambitious cut with a 500+ calorie deficit, including cardio, they all gain muscle mass while losing bodyfat. This is attributed to the fact that they're eating a protein-centric diet for the first time in their lives and all calories, however minimal, are not coming from empty calories.

    Don't expect a guy with 3 cycles under his belt to be able to gain at a deficit but someone who isn't even weight training currently... are you guys kidding me? She will gain some LBM with a good training program.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  8. #88
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    I was saying she would, and warning her not to base progess on the scale alone!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  9. #89
    signal7's Avatar
    signal7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I will say it again - you can build muscle in a caloric deficit. I work with female clients all the time who achieve this. I'm not talking about "noob" gains even; merely girls who've been working out for a while and eating above/around maintenance but never a clean BB quality diet. Even when the goal is an ambitious cut with a 500+ calorie deficit, including cardio, they all gain muscle mass while losing bodyfat. This is attributed to the fact that they're eating a protein-centric diet for the first time in their lives and all calories, however minimal, are not coming from empty calories.

    Don't expect a guy with 3 cycles under his belt to be able to gain at a deficit but someone who isn't even weight training currently... are you guys kidding me? She will gain some LBM with a good training program.
    I agree 100% with what Damienm05 said. The bold is what is the key to results such as this.

  10. #90
    Damienm05's Avatar
    Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I was saying she would, and warning her not to base progess on the scale alone!
    No, no - I was agreeing!

    I just see a lot of people talking about her just "maintaining LBM" as if it would be really hard to do... Maintaining? C'mon, let's get ambitious.

  11. #91
    Damienm05's Avatar
    Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by signal7 View Post
    I agree 100% with what Damienm05 said. The bold is what is the key to results such as this.
    Thank you. Also, just to defuse any confusion - I am not saying this can continue forever and some individuals are truly genetically cursed in this regard BUT in general, a nutrient-dense protein-centric diet and a good resistance training program is enough until body fat becomes scarce and/or the individual has achieved a good bit of LBM already.

  12. #92
    bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I wanted to clarify my post from earlier...

    I do think you can lose 20lbs in 3 months; I do NOT think you can lose 20lbs of fat in the same time. Even with a super strict diet, that's a VERY ambitious goal. You're talking having it down to the science of bodybuilding now.

    So, if you want to lose 20lbs regardless of the composition of that weight, don't change your goals. If you want to maintain all of your LBM and just drop bodyfat, I would drop it to 10lbs and take it from there. Anything beyond that is a bonus IMO. Losing 10lbs of pure fat would make a DRAMATIC difference in your appearance.
    At her current weight (just going by the pics she put up last time assuming she is pretty close to that now) I still don't think 20 is doable in 3 months. We aren't talking about a 250lb out of shape man here, we are talking about a small woman who is half of that and already in pretty good shape relatively speaking.

    If she starved herself for the next 3 months she could probably only drop 15. With a well balanced diet I think 10-12 or so is more reasonable. I am all for setting high goals but you have to make them realistic and achievable. I don't think 20 is possible.

    I would be more concerned with what the tape measure said then what the scale said either way.

    Good luck and don't let what I say change your motivation!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  13. #93
    SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    IN THE GYM
    Posts
    1,450
    Good luck slim!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  14. #94
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I wanted to clarify my post from earlier...

    I do think you can lose 20lbs in 3 months; I do NOT think you can lose 20lbs of fat in the same time. Even with a super strict diet, that's a VERY ambitious goal. You're talking having it down to the science of bodybuilding now.

    So, if you want to lose 20lbs regardless of the composition of that weight, don't change your goals. If you want to maintain all of your LBM and just drop bodyfat, I would drop it to 10lbs and take it from there. Anything beyond that is a bonus IMO. Losing 10lbs of pure fat would make a DRAMATIC difference in your appearance.
    THANK YOU GBRICE FOR POSTING THIS! THIS IS GREAT TO HEAR AND I APPRECIATE IT! Great info here.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    ^^^ plus if you added 5 lbs of muscle during the same time your body would actually appear 20 lbs different in it's look, simply due to muscle weighing twice as much as fat when occupying the same amount of space.This is something to be very cognizant of, so you don't freak out when you get on the scale and have only lost 5 lbs of weight but have made a 15 lb difference in it's make up and a 20 lb difference in it's look. Additionally muscle has a metabolic rate, even when at rest, so by adding 5 lbs of muscle you would be burning an additional 75-100 calories a day, making your diet even more effective.
    Even more additional info so thanks Tbody....

    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I will say it again - you can build muscle in a caloric deficit. I work with female clients all the time who achieve this. I'm not talking about "noob" gains even; merely girls who've been working out for a while and eating above/around maintenance but never a clean BB quality diet. Even when the goal is an ambitious cut with a 500+ calorie deficit, including cardio, they all gain muscle mass while losing bodyfat. This is attributed to the fact that they're eating a protein-centric diet for the first time in their lives and all calories, however minimal, are not coming from empty calories.

    Don't expect a guy with 3 cycles under his belt to be able to gain at a deficit but someone who isn't even weight training currently... are you guys kidding me? She will gain some LBM with a good training program.
    Thanks Damien for thinking this with gusto
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I was saying she would, and warning her not to base progess on the scale alone!
    Tbody...I will make sure to pay attention!

    Quote Originally Posted by signal7 View Post
    I agree 100% with what Damienm05 said. The bold is what is the key to results such as this.
    Thanks again Signal for coming around again

    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    No, no - I was agreeing!

    I just see a lot of people talking about her just "maintaining LBM" as if it would be really hard to do... Maintaining? C'mon, let's get ambitious.
    AMBITIOUS IT IS! thanks Damien
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    Thank you. Also, just to defuse any confusion - I am not saying this can continue forever and some individuals are truly genetically cursed in this regard BUT in general, a nutrient-dense protein-centric diet and a good resistance training program is enough until body fat becomes scarce and/or the individual has achieved a good bit of LBM already.
    Sure am banking of the BF becoming scarce

    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    At her current weight (just going by the pics she put up last time assuming she is pretty close to that now) I still don't think 20 is doable in 3 months. We aren't talking about a 250lb out of shape man here, we are talking about a small woman who is half of that and already in pretty good shape relatively speaking.

    If she starved herself for the next 3 months she could probably only drop 15. With a well balanced diet I think 10-12 or so is more reasonable. I am all for setting high goals but you have to make them realistic and achievable. I don't think 20 is possible.

    I would be more concerned with what the tape measure said then what the scale said either way.

    Good luck and don't let what I say change your motivation!
    That photo you saw is my goal and coming alive again! so....watch out!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Good luck slim!
    Thanks SlimJoe.....are we related? LOL!

  15. #95
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    One can absolutely gain LBM while in a caloric deficit. At one point I was in a severe deficit (wouldn't do it that way again however), dropped from 255lbs to 190-ish and made strength gains all the while. It is possible these 'gains' were more neurological and to do with bone density and such vs. actual muscle, but they were gains nonetheless.

  16. #96
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    FOR ALL OF YOU WONDERING WHEN? This is what I did this afternoon and in today's log #82

    WORKOUT:
    Machine:
    Lat pull downs: 25 x2
    Arm Extension: 25 x2
    Chest Press: 25 x2
    Fly: 15 x 2
    Arm Curl: 15 x2
    Free weights:
    Military Press: 15
    Biceps: 15
    Curl: 15
    Triceps: 15
    Side bends: 15
    FLOOR w/ free weights
    Chest overhead: 15
    Arms ext overhead: 15
    Triceps: 15

    CARDIO # 2: 35 minute high intensity bike ride with additional 10 minute cool down

  17. #97
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    WOW, that's pretty agressive for one days workout!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  18. #98
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,849
    Might be a good idea to write times down in you daily log Slimmer, When you eat is almost as important as what you eat.

  19. #99
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192

    u go Girl!

    Slimmer...anything you need I am here for ya girl…(sorry I am late in , but I was gallivanting around an island in a new bikini – and you will be 2 this summer =).

    You can do this...YOU CAN.

    First 3 weeks are not happy times, but after that – a piece of cake (well, not cake but Greek yogurt with strawberries with stevia…LOL).

    Stick with the plan, keep focus and remember….
    OBSTACLES are what you see when you sight of your GOAL
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  20. #100
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    One can absolutely gain LBM while in a caloric deficit. At one point I was in a severe deficit (wouldn't do it that way again however), dropped from 255lbs to 190-ish and made strength gains all the while. It is possible these 'gains' were more neurological and to do with bone density and such vs. actual muscle, but they were gains nonetheless.
    GAINS? hope skinny gains.......LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    WOW, that's pretty agressive for one days workout!
    Thanks....I am glad you caught this tbody....

    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Might be a good idea to write times down in you daily log Slimmer, When you eat is almost as important as what you eat.
    I was waiting for somebody to catch this.! This is a BIG CHALLENGE and might not be forthcoming quite yet. YOU CAUGHT ME RED HANDED!

    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    Slimmer...anything you need I am here for ya girl…(sorry I am late in , but I was gallivanting around an island in a new bikini – and you will be 2 this summer =).

    You can do this...YOU CAN.

    First 3 weeks are not happy times, but after that – a piece of cake (well, not cake but Greek yogurt with strawberries with stevia…LOL).

    Stick with the plan, keep focus and remember….
    OBSTACLES are what you see when you sight of your GOAL
    THANKS GGR~
    I bet you were running around like a wild cat!

    I might like to know of some shakes which did not put on weight nor bloat you up.....I am feeling a bit bloated on this whey I gotta say.....

  21. #101
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    Slimmer...anything you need I am here for ya girl…(sorry I am late in , but I was gallivanting around an island in a new bikini – and you will be 2 this summer =).

    You can do this...YOU CAN.

    First 3 weeks are not happy times, but after that – a piece of cake (well, not cake but Greek yogurt with strawberries with stevia…LOL).

    Stick with the plan, keep focus and remember….
    OBSTACLES are what you see when you sight of your GOAL
    Great to hear GGR! Also a good an humorous post!!

    Slimmer - you should look into a protein blend like I mentioned earlier - you might have issues with straight whey. Look into Myofusion.

  22. #102
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Great to hear GGR! Also a good an humorous post!!

    Slimmer - you should look into a protein blend like I mentioned earlier - you might have issues with straight whey. Look into Myofusion.
    I looked into Myofusion as you suggested earlier and the lady at GNC talked me out of it saying I would gain weight on it and that it is more for men and too many calories.....I do feel bloated on the whey and glad all I bought was a zip top packet of it instead of a huge bucket which also the Myofusion is only sold as.....

    any thoughts?

  23. #103
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I looked into Myofusion as you suggested earlier and the lady at GNC talked me out of it saying I would gain weight on it and that it is more for men and too many calories.....I do feel bloated on the whey and glad all I bought was a zip top packet of it instead of a huge bucket which also the Myofusion is only sold as.....

    any thoughts?
    Ugh, PLEASE don't listen to the retards at GNC. It's not too many calories as long as it fits into your daily allotment. It's roughly 160 calories - 24g protein, 3g fat, 5g carbs with some of that being insoluble fiber. More for men? WTF!!?? What kind of garbage is that?

    Trust me, it's fine for you. All you need to see is how your body reacts to it in terms of bloating as it does contain whey; it's just not ALL whey.

    Can't help you with the tub thing though - as far as I know, the smallest you can buy is the 2lb tub. =(

  24. #104
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    all of the GNC reps I see anymore anywhere are incredibly out of shape and they have such a tendency to preach what they are currently promoting, not what is best for any particular individual. All three of the chicks that work at the one closest to me are each over 200lbs, easy.

  25. #105
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Ugh, PLEASE don't listen to the retards at GNC. It's not too many calories as long as it fits into your daily allotment. It's roughly 160 calories - 24g protein, 3g fat, 5g carbs with some of that being insoluble fiber. More for men? WTF!!?? What kind of garbage is that?

    Trust me, it's fine for you. All you need to see is how your body reacts to it in terms of bloating as it does contain whey; it's just not ALL whey.

    Can't help you with the tub thing though - as far as I know, the smallest you can buy is the 2lb tub. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    all of the GNC reps I see anymore anywhere are incredibly out of shape and they have such a tendency to preach what they are currently promoting, not what is best for any particular individual. All three of the chicks that work at the one closest to me are each over 200lbs, easy.
    THANKS! Okay...I was thinking the same.....

  26. #106
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    DAY 6

    Fasted Cardio: 25 minute fast walk

    Post Cardio Shake
    2 scoops whey 180 calories/2 carbs/40 protein
    3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
    water
    ice

    Meal
    Oat Pancakes 225cal/ 23carbs / 20p
    1/3 cup oats
    2 egg whites
    1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
    splash of skim milk
    splenda
    drop of vanilla
    nutmeg
    sugar-free syrup

    Meal
    6 oz Tuna
    2 tbs mayo
    lettuce
    tomato
    ice-tea sugar free

    Cardio #2 : 35 minute high intensity speed walk

    Post Cardio Shake:
    1 scoop whey
    2 tbs greek yogurt
    1 egg white
    10 blueberries/raspberries
    ice

    20 minute dog walk

    Meal
    Chicken breast grilled
    romaine & boston lettuce
    caesar dressing
    4 oz pinot grigio
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 04-06-2011 at 06:40 PM.

  27. #107
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    that sounds delicious!

  28. #108
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    that sounds delicious!
    the Pancakes? yummy!

  29. #109
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    very proud of you slimmer, keep it up.
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  30. #110
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    very proud of you slimmer, keep it up.
    THANKS TBODY! I am progressing with each day~

  31. #111
    Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    D.C. Transplant ~RTR
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I looked into Myofusion as you suggested earlier and the lady at GNC talked me out of it saying I would gain weight on it and that it is more for men and too many calories.....I do feel bloated on the whey and glad all I bought was a zip top packet of it instead of a huge bucket which also the Myofusion is only sold as.....

    It's because GNC employees get points and make a commission from certain products and Myofusion is not one of them.

    any thoughts?
    I agree about the Myofusion. I used that and EvoPro when I was having problems digesting whey protein. Everyone has differences in opinions on taste but I haven't seen too many people not like either of these protein blends.

  32. #112
    Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    D.C. Transplant ~RTR
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    that sounds delicious!
    I know, right? Think I'll have to try these out - thanks SlimmerMe and good luck on your goals!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

  33. #113
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    I agree about the Myofusion. I used that and EvoPro when I was having problems digesting whey protein. Everyone has differences in opinions on taste but I haven't seen too many people not like either of these protein blends.
    Myofusion gets a female vote!! Told ya I wouldn't steer ya wrong Slim... *wink*

  34. #114
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    I agree about the Myofusion. I used that and EvoPro when I was having problems digesting whey protein. Everyone has differences in opinions on taste but I haven't seen too many people not like either of these protein blends.
    SO glad you came around Ladyblahblah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    I know, right? Think I'll have to try these out - thanks SlimmerMe and good luck on your goals!
    Appreciate it~

  35. #115
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Myofusion gets a female vote!! Told ya I wouldn't steer ya wrong Slim... *wink*
    YEP! I was hoping YOU would see this Gbrice.....wink wink~~and I know you are on my side~

  36. #116
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,888
    sounds like you are enjoying the foods you are eating. and, the taste of the protein will help your "sweet" cravings. it helps keep me sane! keep up the good work girl!

  37. #117
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    sounds like you are enjoying the foods you are eating. and, the taste of the protein will help your "sweet" cravings. it helps keep me sane! keep up the good work girl!
    I am trying to find foods that I like so I will continue with GLEE! Thanks......appreciate i OOragincajun

  38. #118
    SlimmerMe's Avatar
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA and many other places
    Posts
    11,408
    Loving these shakes......are 2 a day okay while trying to lose?

    1-2 scoops whey
    2 tbs greek yogurt
    1-2 egg white
    ice

  39. #119
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,888
    i do not see any problem with it as long as it fits into your daily allotment.

  40. #120
    tbody66's Avatar
    tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,238
    and if it isn't replacing a real meal that you need instead.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •