Corpsman is offline Associate Member

I adjusted my diet. Please critique

I changed my breakfast to 4 hard boiled eggs and a cup of oats for breakfast. For lunch I eat a large sandwich on whole wheat bread with spinach and tomato and a string cheese. For a snack I eat sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, and carrots with another string cheese. Before heading to the gym I eat some strawberries and grapes and blueberries with my pre workout BCAA's and L-Glutamine. When I get home from the gym I drink 8 oz of a juice and 60g of protein shake. Then I eat dinner which is usually a meat, vegetable, and starch.

cmdace18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsman View Post
    I changed my breakfast to 4 hard boiled eggs and a cup of oats for breakfast. For lunch I eat a large sandwich on whole wheat bread with spinach and tomato and a string cheese. For a snack I eat sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, and carrots with another string cheese. Before heading to the gym I eat some strawberries and grapes and blueberries with my pre workout BCAA's and L-Glutamine. When I get home from the gym I drink 8 oz of a juice and 60g of protein shake. Then I eat dinner which is usually a meat, vegetable, and starch.
    hey buddy. you need to write out every single meal and every food, time during the day, etc., and add up all the macros. like this:

4:30am (pre workout) - premier protein shake - 30/6/2 - 160 (P/C/F)
    1 jumbo egg - 7/1/5 - 90
    1/2 cup oats - 5/27/2.5 - 160
    1/2 cup blueberries - 0/20/0 - 80

take an hour and find all the macros of all the foods, and the guru's will help you out.

you also need your stats as well, and goals.

Thread Information