BigFrankUK is offline New Member

Lightbulb Can i get peoples views on this 'crash diet' DNP ;)

Right Firstly my vitals

Wont lie i started bulking about a year and a half ago on cycle and just enjoyed it to much.

Height: 6 Ft 3 " (190CM)
    Weight: 266Lb's
    BMI: BAD lol by computer 32%

Not the kind of thing you see on a AAS forum.

Lifts:

Max Bench 'Flat' : 140KG for 4

Squatt about : 110kg for 2

Deadlift : 180kg for 2

Shrug : 205KG for 4

Currently Cycling on

Test E 500MG EW
    Anavar 50MG ED

Im going to add to the mix

2,4 Dinitrophenol
    T3
    Epherdrin.

Think i will drop the Anavar and just run the test E to prevent my droppping mass muscle.

Im thinking of tapering up the dnp from 200MG ED for the first 3 days then 400mg ED for 4 days then to the killer -600MG ED for as long as i can stick it out.
    Not sure how much EPH and T3 to run along side with it.

Was thinking of running a low dose of T3 and just enought EPH to make the mix highly effective?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    If you are over 30% bodyfat you have major diet issues to address first. You dont need DNP or T3 you need to learn to eat correctly and you need to find some cardio equipment and start sweating off bodyfat.

yeah diets in hand mate,
    ive run dnp multiple times before when i was sticking to it lol, planning on droping a large amount of mass for end of july as another lads holidays aroused
    Im currently loosin between 4-7LB a week doing a hour on the cross trainer should hve addded that to post really, i need advice on dosing the t3 and eph

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I can't help but notice you listed your shrug for your max lifts

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    be careful with dnp . thats some pretty powerful stuff. be sure to drink a sh1t ton of water.

yeah ive used dnp before it got so bad that my forehead hurt so much i couldnt wipe sweat off ruined a mattress ectect. all the fun and games

maxwkw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    I can't help but notice you listed your shrug for your max lifts
    I thought that was weird too. I also think its strange that your bench is higher than your squat.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I have to agree with FG here, forget all theses compounds your adding this is just crazy...

You need to sort your diet out, add a serious amount of cardio to your training routine. Work on reducing your bf to below 15% before even considering the use of aas, what the happened to good old hard work and dedication???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy;55***49
    If you are over 30% bodyfat you have major diet issues to address first. You dont need DNP or T3 you need to learn to eat correctly and you need to find some cardio equipment and start sweating off bodyfat.
    I agree

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    This is madness. Your diet is not "in-hand" because if it was, you wouldn't be obese.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^ same as above. at 30%bf and with your stats i can almost guarantee you're cardio vascular health and stamina aren't the best. If i were you i'd have bloodwork done and see where you're lipids are, Have you read the profile for DNP ???? You screw up with that and it will kill you! Adding ephedrine and t3 to DNP at your stats i a recipe for an emergency room visit at best. What your current diet and cardio routine?

Alone is offline New Member
    you can reduce your bf from 30% to 15% in like 4 - 5 months with out DNP /clen /t3. i lose about 20 KG in 6 months i know its hard i know its take a long time but its safe and help you adopt to a healthier life style.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    ^^ Honestly, it doesn't even take that long if you eat at a large deficit AND do cardio at 30% body fat. You can really be aggressive with your cutting program above 20% body fat because the body isn't going to target LBM.

signal7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrankUK;55***09
    Right Firstly my vitals

Wont lie i started bulking about a year and a half ago on cycle and just enjoyed it to much.

Height: 6 Ft 3 " (190CM)
    Weight: 266Lb's
    BMI: BAD lol by computer 32%

Not the kind of thing you see on a AAS forum.

Lifts:

Max Bench 'Flat' : 140KG for 4

Squatt about : 110kg for 2

Deadlift : 180kg for 2

Shrug : 205KG for 4

Currently Cycling on

Test E 500MG EW
    Anavar 50MG ED

Im going to add to the mix

2,4 Dinitrophenol
    T3
    Epherdrin.

Think i will drop the Anavar and just run the test E to prevent my droppping mass muscle.

Im thinking of tapering up the dnp from 200MG ED for the first 3 days then 400mg ED for 4 days then to the killer -600MG ED for as long as i can stick it out.
    Not sure how much EPH and T3 to run along side with it.

Was thinking of running a low dose of T3 and just enought EPH to make the mix highly effective?
    That is just a recipe for disaster mate. Aside from the risk of all that gear landing you in the hospital, cycling with that % of body fat won't make you look any better. It just makes you a stronger fat guy. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. If you were more concerned with gaining strength than looks I could maybe see where you're head is at with all that stuff, but you're openly expressing interest and asking for advice about thinning out. That being the case take the advise that everyone here seems to agree on and work on eating better and thinning out first. We're very close in age and I can relate to the fact that it's not nearly as easy in our 30's as it was in our 20's to shed body fat, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible and that you should unsafely use chemicals to get you where you want to be.

A clean diet, 30 to 40 mins of cardio 5 days a week, and some focused lifting would help you shed a good portion of your body fat faster than you think with little to no loss in whatever you have now for lean muscle mass. You'll be so much happier with how you look and feel at the end of it. Gear only does so much and sometimes, like this time, it's not the right choice. I hope you choose to formulate a new plan. Best of luck.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    This is madness. Your diet is not "in-hand" because if it was, you wouldn't be obese.
    This and adding DNP ....

Suicide!!

Thread Information