Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Diet

x_abc123 is offline New Member
    Holy **** fella thats impressive!

That you're 57 as well!! Your body looks so young! Its incredible. Even Most 20 year olds dont look close to that good! (me included)

So its good to have someone like you for us young uns' to look up to because you show us that, when you want something, hard work pays off, and you should never let age be a limiting factor.

Thanks man!
    Last edited by x_abc123; 08-20-2012 at 05:08 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whats up all?

Been in kind of a shitty place as I got fired for the first time in my life for pointing out safety violations at work. Anyway that was late August and I was in kind of a funk through mid September. Anyhow for the past 4 months I have been kinda stagnant with gains using my 40/40/20 diet. I was slowly making some very minor cuts on fat but that was about it. Well back about 2 wks ago I noticed I seemed really flat and lacked energy so I decided to go in a bulk direction and try upping carbs and fats and also changed to Deca /Mast for this blast instead of the previous Tren /Mast combo. All I can say is WOW!!, the past 2 weeks I have put on about 10 lbs, feel great and although definately not as lean I really don't think I am that much fatter....yet...

Anyhow I hope to get my friend to shoot some more photos or find a camera and post some pics in the next few days and some more in another couple of weeks, hopefully by the end of October I will be up to 210-215 (currently sitting at 203 up from 193).

FFM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information