Thread: Carb bloat

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Carb bloat

I don't get it I'm so friggin carb sensitive, if I have more than 3 meals containing carbs I feel like a fat bloated whale and my gut feels like I drank 20 beers. This concerns me because I want to start to slowly lean bulk and still cut bf. Can I achieve lbm with limited carbs (120-130g) per day I will also be cycling 500mgs test pw and I really wanted to take advantage of carbs on a higher level because if been cutting. Protien will be 250gand fats 70-80g
    Last edited by MBMETC; 04-05-2011 at 06:25 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Carb bloat is typical for alot of people. As for adding lean mass on relatively low carbs - I guess it's possible as it comes down to eating above maintenance (aside from the obvious - good routine, etc) - but the calories have to come from somewhere, and from my experience it's usually carbs when adding mass is the goal.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first off, what carb sources are you eating? you also are getting part of the bloat from the test. list what carb sources you eat in your first three meals.

Oats, brown rice, and sweet potato are my primary carb sources. The test is prop and only day 4 but this feeling is there even off cycle.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Try a supplement called "Anabolic Pump" by USP labs.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I also suffer from carb bloat and a good friend of mine gave me a bottle of Anabolic Pump by USP Labs, which I have not tried yet. Have you used this product before, would you personally confirm the product statements/claims?

i'll look into it. i mean it's redicules I went up 1.5lbs in 5 days of heavier than normal carbs and like 3%bf which has to be bullshi* i just hold so much water when i eat heavy carbs

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    I can't confirm all of USP's claims because that would make the supplement stronger than tren , lmao. However, yes - I've used it and continue to use it on and off depending on my diet. It really does work quite well and you won't feel bloated.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    I can't confirm all of USP's claims because that would make the supplement stronger than tren, lmao. However, yes - I've used it and continue to use it on and off depending on my diet. It really does work quite well and you won't feel bloated.
    I've used as well(USP)...no bloating....and like you I'm very carb sensitive. Yet...what your eating shouldn't be a problem. What else are you eating....for fibrous veggies....or diet drinks....or even some type of protein drinks give me bloat as well.

Play around with your diet a bit and see what your sensitive too.

ok my supplement guy has anabolic pump will pick it up today. ill keep you posted.

Thread Information