Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just Do It is offline Junior Member

New To This: Diet Plan - Help Please!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, I gotta say this place rocks!

I'm new to the whole anabolic steroids thing, but I started about a month ago with a few types of steroids and didn't see any changes what-so-ever! I think it came down to the fact my diet wasn't correct, I wasn't eating enough.

I currently just started a cycle of Tren , Winni and Sust by Media Star Labs. I'm taking a ML of everything plus 500 mg a day of winni.

I'm 28, 5"11 and 195lbs. I have a very scrony physique with with a "beer-belly-like" stomach and I'm trying really hard to gain mass, not crazy bodybuilder mass - but not be looked at as "scrony" anymore. I want to be wider and muscular, if that makes any sense..haha.

I was wondering if you guys can please help me with a diet plan? I have no idea how many calories I should be comsuming to achieve my goal. I really need a diet plan that I can follow closely so I can achieve my goals. I truly believe that is the reason I haven't seen any physical changes with being on roids.

Thanks you guys.

Your help would be much apprecated.

Thanks.

Mark

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME! So glad you are here.....the diet gurus will be with you and help you out.

Could you please post what you eat now? This might help them help you more by determining what you are doing right or what needs tweaking.

Thanks.

Hi SlimmerMe,

Thanks very much for the welcome

Currently, my diet is pretty much like this:

Morning: Nothing
    Lunch: 1 Chicken Breast, a carb of some sort and salad
    Snack: 1 Banana
    Pre-Workout: Protein Shake
    Dinner: 1 Protein, a carb of some sort and vegetables or salad

That's pretty much it...as you can see, clearly my diet isn't conducive to growth.

So I really need an awesome diet plan that I can follow closely, with the appropriate daily calories so I can grow big with the gear I'm on.

Thanks again!

You are welcome. You have now started your path. Hold tight for the pros to chime in.

nav13 is offline Junior Member
    need to eat a lot more food. definitely have breakfast. should be eating 6 meals a day. If we had proper macros for everything u ate then it would help us critique.

Hi nav13,

Thanks very much for responding. What do you mean by "proper macros"?

I don't follow any diet plan at all at the moment, because I have no idea how many calories I should be eating every day, to achieve the goal that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by nav13 View Post
    need to eat a lot more food. definitely have breakfast. should be eating 6 meals a day. If we had proper macros for everything u ate then it would help us critique.

For now perhaps look around on this forum and find some diets and create one you think you will follow. This can be overwhelming...so IMO come up with a better diet and the guys can go from there.

Gotta have breakfast
    more meals as in 6 per day
    more food instead of snacks/shakes......

you will get there....gotta be patient!

The issue I'm having is I can't really create a diet plan, until I know how many calories I should be eating per day? Should I be eating 3,000, 10,000? I think once I know that, I can better plan a diet I would think. I'm just hoping someone here can help me out, because I don't want to waste all that money on Tren , Winni and Sust if I won't see anything. Is it true that if I don't eat enough, even if I'm on Tren, Winni and Sust, I will not see any difference in my body aka muscle growth?

Thanks again!

If your diet is not in check all the AAS you do will not stick if the lifestyle is not there. This is why diet/training properly is crucial.

Wait then for a calorie count if you prefer before moving forward. Meantime, read read read here. There are lots of educational stickies which will help you get the knowledge behind the science of what will be asked for you to do.

SlimmerMe: Thanks again for responding. I have been reading this site like crazy lately. I love this forum so much, the people here are amazing and are so educated. I just want the best possible diet so my AAS will work wonders for me!

Thanks again.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Stop the gear!

You are not ready for it

Trust me, ur a long way away from being ready to use AAS

Hi baseline_9:

Thanks for replying. Why would I not be ready to use the gear right now?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Stop the gear!

You are not ready for it

Trust me, ur a long way away from being ready to use AAS

No offense, but with a diet as poor as yours and no knowledge of how to eat, you're not ready for AAS especially tren .

For a starting point, multiply your lean body mass X 15. Example: Someone weighs 200lbs @ 10% BF. 200 x .9 = 180lbs of LBM. 180 x 15 = 2700 cal to maintain 180lbs of LBM.

That should be close to your maintenance calorie requirements ie. what your body needs to stay the same weight and composition. Raise or lower that number based on your goals. You need to eat lean protein and complex carbohydrates every 3 hrs starting from the time you wake up. Look around on here at some other people's diets for some ideas on food sources and timing.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, I gotta say this place rocks!

I'm new to the whole anabolic steroids thing, but I started about a month ago with a few types of steroids and didn't see any changes what-so-ever! I think it came down to the fact my diet wasn't correct, I wasn't eating enough.

I currently just started a cycle of Tren , Winni and Sust by Media Star Labs. I'm taking a ML of everything plus 500 mg a day of winni ( I HOPE THATS A SPELLING MISTAKE 500MG A DAY OF WINNY????). ( IF YOU ARE NEW TO STEROIDS, THEN YOU DONT NEED TREN AT ALL, AND I WOULD ALSO DROP THE WINNY... SUST IS PLENTY FOR SOMEONE NEW TO STEROIDS ( IF DIET IS IN CHECK) ) BUT IN ALL HONESTY YOU SHOULD STOP EVERYTHING UNTIL YOUR DIET IS O.K.

I'm 28, 5"11 and 195lbs. I have a very scrony physique with with a "beer-belly-like" stomach and I'm trying really hard to gain mass, not crazy bodybuilder mass - but not be looked at as "scrony" anymore. I want to be wider and muscular, if that makes any sense..haha. WITH YOUR AGE , HEIGHT, AND WEIGHT, I WOULD SAY YOU NEED AT LEAST 3296 CALORIES A DAY TO GAIN WEIGHT ( MORE OR LESS..BUT I WOULD SAY A LITTLE LESS, SINCE YOU SAY YOU ALREADY HAVE a "beer-belly-like" ) If YOU STICK WITH THIS #, THAT WOULD BE 362g OF CARBS A DAY ,214g OR PROTEIN A DAY AND 109g OF FAT A DAY... DIVIDE THAT BY 6 MEALS... 60.3g CARBOHYDRATES
    35.7g PROTEIN 18.2g FATS* EACH MEAL

I was wondering if you guys can please help me with a diet plan? I have no idea how many calories I should be comsuming to achieve my goal. I really need a diet plan that I can follow closely so I can achieve my goals. I truly believe that is the reason I haven't seen any physical changes with being on roids.

Thanks you guys.

Your help would be much apprecated.

Thanks.

Mark
    This is my Opinion ... IN BOLD

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    ^^^^thats your starter, come up with a diet plan we can critique with those figures, post it here in the format of protein/carbs/fats/cals for each food item and then the totals for the meal.

Snowman: Thanks very much for your response. I really appreciate your insight and opinion.

So I shouldn't be eating like 9,000 calories a day then? I've read on here people who are scronny and want to gain muscle and mass have to eat that amount of calories, at least!

Just Do It....would you be open to posting some photos? This really helps a lot. Up to you...with no identity of course.

Absolutely, I will put one up shortly.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    So I shouldn't be eating like 9,000 calories a day then? I've read on here people who are scronny and want to gain muscle and mass have to eat that amount of calories, at least!
    Thats way to much...

As promised, here is a picture of my body.

Let me know.

Thanks again u guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Just Do It....would you be open to posting some photos? This really helps a lot. Up to you...with no identity of course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New To This: Diet Plan - Help Please!-just-do-.jpg  

THANKS! Glad you came here. You will be amazed how you will transform. And like Baseline said, you need to get off the roids. How long have you been on them for now? Need a game plan for this.

You are not that far away from success. Changing your diet will get you to where you want to go.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I know i'm late to this, but wanted to echo the sentiments above. I suggest you get off the gear immediately - you are nowhere near ready for it, physically or in terms of knowledge. You will go so much further with a proper diet, cardio, and training regimen.

I am posting one of my diets below just as an example of a well balanced clean diet. I am not suggesting you follow this as our caloric needs are different. I just wanted to give you an idea of some food choices, meal timing, macro placement, etc. Hope this helps.

Current Diet:

protein/carbs/fat/total calories

5am: MEAL 1 - PRE WORKOUT
    1 extra large egg, 4 extra large whites - 27/0/5/160
    1/2 cup oats - 5/26/2.5/140
    1/4 cup blueberries - 0/5/0/20

TOTAL: 32/31/7.5/320

WORKOUT followed by 1 hour of cardio

8am: MEAL 2 - POST WORKOUT
    1 Scoop Myofusion - 25/5/3/160
    1 Premier Protein Shake - 30/5/3/160
    1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280

TOTAL: 65/60/10/600

10am: MEAL 3
    6oz broiled tilapia - 35/0/3/165
    3/4 cup brown rice - 3/22/1/110
    3/4 cup black and red beans - 5/18/1/105

TOTAL: 43/40/4.5/380

1pm: MEAL 4
    5oz chicken breast - 34/0/2/140
    1/2 cup oats - 5/26/2.5/140
    1/4 cup blueberries - 0/5/0/20
    2 cups baby spinach - 1.5/1.5/0/10

TOTAL: 40/33/4/310

4pm: MEAL 5
    4oz 93/7 lean ground beef - 23/0/9/180
    1oz (dry) Barilla Plus Multigrain Pasta - 5/20/1/105

TOTAL: 30/20/10/285

7pm: MEAL 6
    2oz Flank Steak - 15/0/6/120
    1 extra large whole egg - 7/0/5/80
    3 extra large egg whites - 15/0/0/60
    2 cups baby spinach - 1.5/1.5/0/10
    2 Fish Oils - 0/2/0/20

39/1.5/13/290

10pm: MEAL 7
    1 scoop ON Casein - 24/3/1/120
    1 tbsp natty PB - 4/3/8/105
    2 Fish Oils - 0/0/2/20

TOTAL: 28/6/11/245

DAILY TOTAL: 271/195/62/2425

GBrice....please explain the calories.. OP is concerned with the number as he wants to gain.....please elaborate...thanks!

^ ^ I'm a little confused now. OP, you want to gain? No offense, I mean this in the most constructive way possible, but you have relatively high bodyfat. I would not be trying to gain anything at that level. I'd be concerned with reducing my bodyfat while slowly trying to add lean body mass. Once you get down to an appreciable bodyfat, you can focus more on adding mass, but with a body like yours (and I had the same body, so I'm speaking from experience), you should never truly bulk because it will only make people like us fat again. 9000 calories is too much for just about anybody including 275lb bodybuilders, that's number 1. For us, a diet just a bit over maintenance with a ton of cardio would be best.

Feedback

Thanks for your continued feedback you guys, you are really helping a lot. I just want the best possible diet to help achieve my goal of gaining mass and muscle.

After researching, I think my target daily calorie in take should be between 3600-4000 calories. Do you think that would enough for me to reach my goal?

You not another igrorant cu*t are you?

I think that a 3600-4000 calorie diet will help you get even fatter. Sure you'll gain some muscle with the proper food choices and training regimen, but you'll never be able to see or appreciate it under the layer of fat that I guarantee will be covering you.

You are easily over 20% bodyfat. I started a bulk (and by bulk, i'm talking 3000 calories) at 15% and wasn't happy with the results. I PROMISE you will not be happy with the way you look if you continue chasing this goal. You will have that much more bodyfat to cut whenever you decide to, and it will be that much harder to maintain any LBM you've gained. Actually, right now is the BEST time to drop bodyfat because as you say, you already have a 'scrawny' physique. With that, there's not much concern of losing LBM. Drop the fat, then start a clean lean mass adding routine.

I am not trying to be a d!ck, I just see too many people going this route and regretting it later. It's ultimately your body and choice, but I personally am not going to advise you on any kind of bulk diet as I feel it would be irresponsible of me. If you change your mind and decide to take my advice, i'll be happy to try and help you in any way I can.

Hi gbrice75: You make a very good point. I mean, I definitely don't want to be fat. But I do want to be scronny, I want a wide chest and muscles, but without body fat. Does that make any sense? If I could achieve a body like yours, I'd be a happy man!

Yes, I am over 20% bodyfat, as you can tell by my photo I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I think that a 3600-4000 calorie diet will help you get even fatter. Sure you'll gain some muscle with the proper food choices and training regimen, but you'll never be able to see or appreciate it under the layer of fat that I guarantee will be covering you.

You are easily over 20% bodyfat. I started a bulk (and by bulk, i'm talking 3000 calories) at 15% and wasn't happy with the results. I PROMISE you will not be happy with the way you look if you continue chasing this goal. You will have that much more bodyfat to cut whenever you decide to, and it will be that much harder to maintain any LBM you've gained. Actually, right now is the BEST time to drop bodyfat because as you say, you already have a 'scrawny' physique. With that, there's not much concern of losing LBM. Drop the fat, then start a clean lean mass adding routine.

I am not trying to be a d!ck, I just see too many people going this route and regretting it later. It's ultimately your body and choice, but I personally am not going to advise you on any kind of bulk diet as I feel it would be irresponsible of me. If you change your mind and decide to take my advice, i'll be happy to try and help you in any way I can.
    Last edited by Just Do It; 03-01-2011 at 10:26 AM.

baseline_9: An ignorant cu*t? Why would you call me that? I'm just asking questions because I need guidance to reach my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    You not another igrorant cu*t are you?

SlimmerMe: I have been on roids for only a month.

Hi gbrice75: You make a very good point. I mean, I definitely don't want to be fat. But I do want to be scronny, I want a wide chest and muscles, but without body fat. Does that make any sense?

Yes, I am over 20% bodyfat, as you can tell by my photo I posted.
    It makes perfect sense. There's not a person on this board who wants to be scrawny. We all want wide chests and muscles. What you have to understand is that this isn't an overnight thing, it takes time and there is a way to go about it. It would take you about 6 months to lose the bulk of your bodyfat if you went about it the right way. Yes, you'll look thin and scrawny for a few months - so what? From that point, you will have a 'blank canvass' to start with, and can build nice lean muscle which you will be able to SEE (and that will motivate you to keep going) and appreciate weekly. All you'll see if you try to add muscle now is a big poofy fatty blocky looking body. We all want great bodies, but we all have to pay the way to get there. For alot of us, that means reducing bodyfat first. Hey, I wish I started off as one of these scrawny hardgainers where all I had to do was add muscle. Unfortunately, I started off at 255lbs and spent 2 years cutting bodyfat and trying to add muscle at the same time - you need to focus on one first, and if I were to do it again, that would be cutting bodyfat 100%.

gbrice: Then that is the route I want to take I really need your guidance to get me there.

I've been working out for 2 years now, but as you can tell - clearly I have been doing it all wrong with my diet. You would think after 2 years, my body wouldn't look like it does.

I'm 28, 5"11 and weigh 195lb (without clothing). What are your stats just so I can compare?

Thanks again!

It makes perfect sense. There's not a person on this board who wants to be scrawny. We all want wide chests and muscles. What you have to understand is that this isn't an overnight thing, it takes time and there is a way to go about it. It would take you about 6 months to lose the bulk of your bodyfat if you went about it the right way. Yes, you'll look thin and scrawny for a few months - so what? From that point, you will have a 'blank canvass' to start with, and can build nice lean muscle which you will be able to SEE (and that will motivate you to keep going) and appreciate weekly. All you'll see if you try to add muscle now is a big poofy fatty blocky looking body. We all want great bodies, but we all have to pay the way to get there. For alot of us, that means reducing bodyfat first. Hey, I wish I started off as one of these scrawny hardgainers where all I had to do was add muscle. Unfortunately, I started off at 255lbs and spent 2 years cutting bodyfat and trying to add muscle at the same time - you need to focus on one first, and if I were to do it again, that would be cutting bodyfat 100%.
    Last edited by Just Do It; 03-01-2011 at 10:33 AM.

gbrice: Then that is the route I want to take I really need your guidance to get me there.

I've been working out for 2 years now, but as you can tell - clearly I have been doing it all wrong with my diet. You would think after 2 years, my body wouldn't look like it does.

I'm 28, 5"11 and weigh 195lb (without clothing). What are your stats just so I can compare?

Thanks again!
    Glad to hear this, and I hope you're not just humoring me. =)

Interesting stats, because i'm also 5'11 and right around 195lbs. The difference is i'm around 12-13% bodyfat and you're over 20%. The good news is like I said before, I was 255lbs and at least 30% bodyfat when I started, so you know it's achievable.

Do you know your exact bodyfat? You should get measured in the gym with skin fold calipers. I can estimate but would much rather get a reading. With that info, I can set a good point for your starting calories - and I can guarantee it won't be anywhere near 4000 lol!

gbrice: Definitely not humoring you. I'm as serious as they get. I'm the type of person that will work hiss *ss off to achieve a goal. I really want a body like yours. I got my bodyfat measure a few months ago, if I remember correctly it was like 36% or 40%...it was really high and still is! haha.

Speaking seriously, can you help me?

Glad to hear this, and I hope you're not just humoring me. =)

Interesting stats, because i'm also 5'11 and right around 195lbs. The difference is i'm around 12-13% bodyfat and you're over 20%. The good news is like I said before, I was 255lbs and at least 30% bodyfat when I started, so you know it's achievable.

Do you know your exact bodyfat? You should get measured in the gym with skin fold calipers. I can estimate but would much rather get a reading. With that info, I can set a good point for your starting calories - and I can guarantee it won't be anywhere near 4000 lol!

gbrice: Definitely not humoring you. I'm as serious as they get. I'm the type of person that will work hiss *ss off to achieve a goal. I really want a body like yours. I got my bodyfat measure a few months ago, if I remember correctly it was like 36% or 40%...it was really high and still is! haha.

Speaking seriously, can you help me?
    Ok, good! You should be happy to know that whatever the bodyfat reading was then, you are most definitely not upwards of 40% now. I would really like you to go get a current reading. I would be surprised if you're over 30%, at least based on that one pic you posted. You are probably close to 30 though, but I want to be certain.

It might not be a bad idea to start a thread in the member's pics section so you can get a bunch of estimates from other members. Some of the guys are pretty good at this. I'll monitor that thread and see who agrees with me.

SlimmerMe: I have been on roids for only a month.
    Do you think you need a plan to get off the gear? PCT? after a month? please find this out in the PCT forum with a new thread there to make certain what needs to be done...

Seems GBrice has you on track now. Lucky you! Will be following your progress.

gbrice: I will get a current reading of my bodyfat for you, so you can be as accurate as possible with me.

Also, I literally just started a cycle of Tren , Winni and Sust, should I just finish the cycle and then stop until you tell me that's it's ok to start again?

Thanks so much once again, you have no idea how much I appreciate your help, guidance and expertise getting me to achieve a body I can be proud of

SlimmerMe: Thanks so much for welcoming me here and being so nice. I'm so relieved to have discovered this forum. You guys are amazing!!

Do you think you need a plan to get off the gear? PCT? after a month? please find this out in the PCT forum with a new thread there to make certain what needs to be done...

Yes you do need a PCT

You also need to alow the enanthate ester clear your system first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information