Thread: Milk??

snowbo is offline New Member

Milk??

Was just wondering if while on a bulking cycle chugging down a 2 litre(around 70 OZ) bottle of low fat milk would be an ok thing to do??
    the milk i get is usually 65grams protein, 100grams carbs and 20grams fat

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    most won't like this idea, but without your stats, diet, training program and desired end result it's not a fair question. If you are 6' 3" 28 years old and weigh 145lbs and are on a 4500 cal a day diet and haven't gained weight in two years it will be a different answer than if you are 5' 2" 265lbs 42%bf and just want a little more size before you lean out for a contest you are preparing to compete in late may, 2010!

snowbo is offline New Member
    I hear you. well say for someone like me, 220lbs and 6ft 3 whos looking to put on as much mass as possible in a bulking cycle?? im not looking to cycle but just curious

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Thats a lot of milk to drink in one sitting. I am a fan of milk, but not that much. I usually drink 1-2 glasses of milk a day.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I'm a big fan of milk, if I'm not cutting I'll pound up to a gallon a day, it's a very delicious and easy source of protein. I love whole milk, but as long as I have a choice I'll only drink skim, there's better sources of fat than milk fat. Really though, you should have some sort of diet drawn up and should be able to plug these servings of milk into your diet to reach your target macro nutrients. To give your question a more direct answer though, Yes, I think it would be an OK thing to do. If you found you were gaining too much fat on your bulking cycle you may want to cut it out (really depends on what the rest of your diet looks like though).

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes sir, just like he states, post up the rest of your diet and stats and tell us specifically what you are trying to acheive and your deadline.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree that is a lot of milk. Your body may develop a problem trying to digest that much. Better to spread it out over a day, and have your lactaid handy!

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Milk is like 90% water, so just use it like cream in your protein shakes and you'll be fine.

Calebs is offline New Member
    Hi snowbo,
    I cant drink more than 1 liter in one time. I tried once but could't digest it.
    But after noticing your training program I think you are having right quantity of milk.

Thread Information