SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

3 day debauchery coming up so need some tips

Any tried and true tips knowing you are "potentially" getting ready to head straight into a 3 day/3 night potential gluttonous time?

Might as well ask for some tips just in case......THANKS in ADVANCE!

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Dont forget the condoms? JK

I AM TALKING ABOUT FOOD!!! and.....Champagne....and such......

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    just say no!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I don't get the 'potentially' part. Can you elaborate?

GOOD CALL.....LOL....you read the fine print....

"Potential" means....I "could" revert back to habits given the upcoming circumstances which will start in a couple days which goes for 3 full days. So I might be tempted to not be as good of a girl. Just sayin......

Ok, let me get this straight. You're going somewhere or something to that effect that will have you in a compromised position with regards to your diet, right? Is this a mini-vacation/weekend type thing? How long has it been planned, and what are the details (if you don't mind, I do have a point to this questioning lol)?

What I'm getting at is if this is a planned 'vacation', enjoy yourself then come back and get serious immediately. Don't half ass your diet though - i've found, at least for myself, that this doesn't work well. I 'try' to maintain my diet somewhat, but allow some leeway, and what winds up happening is I do NOT enjoy myself and also am not happy with my half assed dieting, so it's a lose lose. Either stick strictly to your diet or live life for a few days, then get back on immediately. Just my .02

Has been planned for awhile. Not a vacation. A visitor. Longtime friend. And we tend to overdo when together as we egg each other on and always have. More of a tradition in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Has been planned for awhile. Not a vacation. A visitor. Longtime friend. And we tend to overdo when together as we egg each other on and always have. More of a tradition in a way.
    I know people will disagree with me and i'm probably going against the grain, but I say if it makes the difference in you having a good time with your friend, then enjoy your life. You are not planning to compete and we have one life to live. Does this mean I encourage this approach every weekend and each and every time you (collectively) get together with friends? No! But if it's a special occasion, I say let it be special and not so rigid and restrictive. Does it mean you have to go NUTS and pig out? No. But you don't have to be down on yourself either and worrying every 2 seconds. That approach is what has caused me to have a less than stellar time in the past.

That's the best advice I can give you. Let the public hanging ensue!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!! NO FURTHER COMMENTS NECESSARY.....LOL!!!

THANKS! see ya later.........jk

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I know people will disagree with me and i'm probably going against the grain, but I say if it makes the difference in you having a good time with your friend, then enjoy your life. You are not planning to compete and we have one life to live. Does this mean I encourage this approach every weekend and each and every time you (collectively) get together with friends? No! But if it's a special occasion, I say let it be special and not so rigid and restrictive. Does it mean you have to go NUTS and pig out? No. But you don't have to be down on yourself either and worrying every 2 seconds. That approach is what has caused me to have a less than stellar time in the past.

All kidding aside. Thanks gbrice. I hear ya. I do. And tend to agree. I appreciate this license to ENJOY! CHEERS!

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I was just playing Slimmer, but champagne and chocolate covered strawberries always lead to one thing. At least in my experience. I do not have any advice on your diet but my point of view is you have to go crazy every once and a while or you will litteraly GO CRAZY.

Just make up for it the week after. But again I am no expert.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    I was just playing Slimmer, but champagne and chocolate covered strawberries always lead to one thing. At least in my experience. I do not have any advice on your diet but my point of view is you have to go crazy every once and a while or you will litteraly GO CRAZY.

I KNOW you were just playing.....I laughed quite frankly....I need to go crazy so thanks for the suggestion!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post

I guess I was thinking it was a "girl-friend" visit, not a conjugal visit from an inmate or sailor on furlough. Either way I'm the third voice of "live/laugh/love" don't stress over the diet selection, if you have options for smarter choices that are close to being as appealing as the not as smart choices then make them. Come back ready to hit it with a renewed fresh vengeance.

Thread Information