Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: * * * IF (intermittent fasting) Diets - post your opinions and experience here * * *

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    waste of money, even though you appear to be loaded haha. Its about removing any intake of any sort of calories. Yes peopel think they have wiggle room, but why? do it right or dont do it at all. alow your body to addampt to fasting it will teach u alot more about hunger, cravings and eating that is pricless and no one else can teach you this, then that aside the dietairy positive effects it has is a further bonus.
    One of the greatest sides of fasting is that your enzyme levels in your gut have ample time to restore, and your liver stays nice and detoxed. If these systems arent working right no amount of gear or diet will get you to your goal. I have been doing IF daily 16/8 for a long time and prob far into the future, of course i cheat on sundays but hey it works for me.

Razor is offline Banned
    cmon solider! if you are idel you will get hungry stay busy!! do something. , clean something go or for a walk! almost bed time now then you can hit the sack.

if you awake hunger dont break the fast hold out till 11!
    11 hours or 11 oclock? IM frivoulsly typing a gyno thread up for the forum to keep busy

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    when did you start your fast? i was assuming you started it at 11am

Razor is offline Banned
    Yup 11am

Blog Entries
    breakfast might be a bitch for you since media has taught us its so important.. yet with no scientific facts supporting, i say **** breakfast.

I met a older man who has been fasting for 20 years, every Wednesday. Its the day his family leaves him alone "grumpy day on the calendar" he doesnt lift or train, he just does it cause it makes him feel better. The guy looks young for his age and in shape. 20 years... must be something worth whiled to stick with it.

Razor is offline Banned
    breakfast might be a bitch for you since media has taught us its so important.. yet with no scientific facts supporting, i say **** breakfast.

I met a older man who has been fasting for 20 years, every Wednesday. Its the day his family leaves him alone "grumpy day on the calendar" he doesnt lift or train, he just does it cause it makes him feel better. The guy looks young for his age and in shape. 20 years... must be something worth whiled to stick with it.
    OK so do I need to go 16 hours without eating or the full 24? And will doing this 1-2 days a week on the weekend make an differences for me short or long term?

capetown is offline Senior Member
    I think u are on the 16/8. The 24 hours are not everyday. There are a few variations of the plan but all have the same effect.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Sorry, just read back. I guess u are on a 24 hr. good luck and stay busy.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    I think u are on the 16/8. The 24 hours are not everyday. There are a few variations of the plan but all have the same effect.
    So I can eat at say 2-3am this morning? Time to go pound a liter-o-cola...i mean liter-o-water!!

Blog Entries
    no mate ur on a 1 day a week 24 hour fast

Razor is offline Banned
    no mate ur on a 1 day a week 24 hour fast
    water it is for dinner, i had a few questions above too

Blog Entries
    do be looking for teh difference it will be making, everyone does that with IF protocols. Learn from it, learn about hunger learn about your body. Get all zen like and shit with it. dont weigh yourself before or the day after your fast. Just do it! its now apart of your life 1 day a week you will fast for 24 hours to better yourself. Its just part of teh routine now, eat , sleep , shit, fast

Razor is offline Banned
    do be looking for teh difference it will be making, everyone does that with IF protocols. Learn from it, learn about hunger learn about your body. Get all zen like and shit with it. dont weigh yourself before or the day after your fast. Just do it! its now apart of your life 1 day a week you will fast for 24 hours to better yourself. Its just part of teh routine now, eat , sleep , shit, fast
    sounds good! i cant wait to see what i feel like tomorrow to do fasted cardio ontop of this 24 hour period, or should i not do that, just eat in the AM no fasted cardio

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    sounds good! i cant wait to see what i feel like tomorrow to do fasted cardio ontop of this 24 hour period, or should i not do that, just eat in the AM no fasted cardio

just have 10g BCAA's and you should be fine

Blog Entries
    dont take bcaa before fasted cardio!!!

Blog Entries
    But feel free to do fasted cardio of course life your life the same, so if you do cardio still do it. Only use the 10g bcaa before resistance training, not cardio thou!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    But feel free to do fasted cardio of course life your life the same, so if you do cardio still do it. Only use the 10g bcaa before resistance training, not cardio thou!!
    Dude think I made it man!! Ireally think i did!!! Only 2-3 more hours and my hunger subsided im not even hungry right now!! I'm just laying in bed phasing in and out of sleep and drinking water. I'm gonna go to the gym at 10 and do the cardio, be done by 11 then eat 10 times today

Blog Entries
    dont binge just eat your regular daily macros for today.

Blog Entries
    i will say this, you can take "powdered greens" on a fast as long as they are not mixed with filler that has a calorie count. Greens are the shit.

greens, green tea and water. fast fast

Razor is offline Banned
    i will say this, you can take "powdered greens" on a fast as long as they are not mixed with filler that has a calorie count. Greens are the shit.

Ok good to know. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to skip the fasted cardio or not..what do you think?

Blog Entries
    why skip it?

just go on about your business as usual. just dont eat

Blog Entries
    fasted cardio and fasted resistance training is GOOD FOR YOU... you just ate yesterday morning... you're not gonna die or lose muscle or grow a third testicle. Its ok mate! you will be fine

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    fasted cardio and fasted resistance training is GOOD FOR YOU... you just ate yesterday morning... you're not gonna die or lose muscle or grow a third testicle. Its ok mate! you will be fine
    I'm gonna test this matter out in the fall. Bulking and still doing IF while on gear.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok here I go! Pinning some gh and gonna go for it

Razor is offline Banned
    10 minutes down into a 45 minute fasted cardio state for 24 hours, feeling great, tons of energy. I would not even know any different if I had eaten before coming in here or not. Already look a bit leaner after this too, 23 hours and 15 minutes!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    10 minutes down into a 45 minute fasted cardio state for 24 hours, feeling great, tons of energy. I would not even know any different if I had eaten before coming in here or not. Already look a bit leaner after this too, 23 hours and 15 minutes!!
    the energy u get in a fasted state is well pretty nifty. it was for me , i was stronger and faster when lifting in a fasted state.

Razor is offline Banned

the energy u get in a fasted state is well pretty nifty. it was for me , i was stronger and faster when lifting in a fasted state.
    I know it's great!! I just blew past 45 minutes, now going for 60minutes

60 minutes done, 600 cals
    Last edited by Razor; 08-20-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    if i can add my 2 cents, if you eat right you probaly only need 2 hours cardio a week. and u will find once you get the tren pumping through you ... cardio will suck. maybe 3 40min session a week. somthing to consider.

Razor is offline Banned
    if i can add my 2 cents, if you eat right you probaly only need 2 hours cardio a week. and u will find once you get the tren pumping through you ... cardio will suck. maybe 3 40min session a week. somthing to consider.
    Ok awesome

Razor is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-965249652.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	520.3 KB 
ID:	125642

Meal well deserved

Blog Entries
    why all the ketchup and sugar shizzel? that stuff will tank a perfect diet IMO. cut out all sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you wanna hit 225 seriously and look like your old avi.. you gonna be strict.

greenwell001 is offline Member

I break my fast with athletic greens. imo fasting is fasting, nothing but water and lots of it. Any spike in insulin while on fast is no good, ruins the whole concept.

Blog Entries
    oh have quality greens that wont spike your insulin .

Razor is offline Banned
    why all the ketchup and sugar shizzel? that stuff will tank a perfect diet IMO. cut out all sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you wanna hit 225 seriously and look like your old avi.. you gonna be strict.
    i know i know, it wasnt that much ketchup

Blog Entries
    1 tbs is what 5 carbs 4 sugar? !!

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok so my seconds day of IF I did a 17/7

Blog Entries
    if you only wanna fast on the weekend , just do the 24 hour fast. or you have to program and do the daily fast protocol. its not good for your hormones to random fast from the best of my knowledge.

Blog Entries
    and from tried and true tested data 2 day a week fasts are not GTG. so look at 24 hour fast - 30 hour fast even 1 time a week. or do you daily 7 days a week. but stick with it for 12 weeks

Razor is offline Banned
    if you only wanna fast on the weekend , just do the 24 hour fast. or you have to program and do the daily fast protocol. its not good for your hormones to random fast from the best of my knowledge.
    If I get all my meals in from 9am-7pm then I fast from 7pm to 10am. It should work right

Blog Entries
    your weekend fast is great cause you can eat Saturday morning till 12pm. so you get breaky and lunch in ya.. fast for 30 hours. breat your fast at 6pm sunday night. you get dinner, another meal and bed time source . then back to normal Monday morning,

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information