Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 281 to 320 of 350
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: * * * IF (intermittent fasting) Diets - post your opinions and experience here * * *

  1. #281
    greenwell001 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    waste of money, even though you appear to be loaded haha. Its about removing any intake of any sort of calories. Yes peopel think they have wiggle room, but why? do it right or dont do it at all. alow your body to addampt to fasting it will teach u alot more about hunger, cravings and eating that is pricless and no one else can teach you this, then that aside the dietairy positive effects it has is a further bonus.
    One of the greatest sides of fasting is that your enzyme levels in your gut have ample time to restore, and your liver stays nice and detoxed. If these systems arent working right no amount of gear or diet will get you to your goal. I have been doing IF daily 16/8 for a long time and prob far into the future, of course i cheat on sundays but hey it works for me.

  2. #282
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    cmon solider! if you are idel you will get hungry stay busy!! do something. , clean something go or for a walk! almost bed time now then you can hit the sack.

    if you awake hunger dont break the fast hold out till 11!
    11 hours or 11 oclock? IM frivoulsly typing a gyno thread up for the forum to keep busy

  3. #283
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    when did you start your fast? i was assuming you started it at 11am

  4. #284
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Yup 11am

  5. #285
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    breakfast might be a bitch for you since media has taught us its so important.. yet with no scientific facts supporting, i say **** breakfast.

    I met a older man who has been fasting for 20 years, every Wednesday. Its the day his family leaves him alone "grumpy day on the calendar" he doesnt lift or train, he just does it cause it makes him feel better. The guy looks young for his age and in shape. 20 years... must be something worth whiled to stick with it.

  6. #286
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    breakfast might be a bitch for you since media has taught us its so important.. yet with no scientific facts supporting, i say **** breakfast.

    I met a older man who has been fasting for 20 years, every Wednesday. Its the day his family leaves him alone "grumpy day on the calendar" he doesnt lift or train, he just does it cause it makes him feel better. The guy looks young for his age and in shape. 20 years... must be something worth whiled to stick with it.
    OK so do I need to go 16 hours without eating or the full 24? And will doing this 1-2 days a week on the weekend make an differences for me short or long term?

  7. #287
    capetown's Avatar
    capetown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,064
    I think u are on the 16/8. The 24 hours are not everyday. There are a few variations of the plan but all have the same effect.

  8. #288
    capetown's Avatar
    capetown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,064
    Sorry, just read back. I guess u are on a 24 hr. good luck and stay busy.

  9. #289
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    I think u are on the 16/8. The 24 hours are not everyday. There are a few variations of the plan but all have the same effect.
    So I can eat at say 2-3am this morning? Time to go pound a liter-o-cola...i mean liter-o-water!!


  10. #290
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    no mate ur on a 1 day a week 24 hour fast

  11. #291
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    no mate ur on a 1 day a week 24 hour fast
    water it is for dinner, i had a few questions above too

  12. #292
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    do be looking for teh difference it will be making, everyone does that with IF protocols. Learn from it, learn about hunger learn about your body. Get all zen like and shit with it. dont weigh yourself before or the day after your fast. Just do it! its now apart of your life 1 day a week you will fast for 24 hours to better yourself. Its just part of teh routine now, eat , sleep , shit, fast

  13. #293
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    do be looking for teh difference it will be making, everyone does that with IF protocols. Learn from it, learn about hunger learn about your body. Get all zen like and shit with it. dont weigh yourself before or the day after your fast. Just do it! its now apart of your life 1 day a week you will fast for 24 hours to better yourself. Its just part of teh routine now, eat , sleep , shit, fast
    sounds good! i cant wait to see what i feel like tomorrow to do fasted cardio ontop of this 24 hour period, or should i not do that, just eat in the AM no fasted cardio

  14. #294
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    sounds good! i cant wait to see what i feel like tomorrow to do fasted cardio ontop of this 24 hour period, or should i not do that, just eat in the AM no fasted cardio

    just have 10g BCAA's and you should be fine

  15. #295
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    dont take bcaa before fasted cardio!!!

  16. #296
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    But feel free to do fasted cardio of course life your life the same, so if you do cardio still do it. Only use the 10g bcaa before resistance training, not cardio thou!!

  17. #297
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    But feel free to do fasted cardio of course life your life the same, so if you do cardio still do it. Only use the 10g bcaa before resistance training, not cardio thou!!
    Dude think I made it man!! Ireally think i did!!! Only 2-3 more hours and my hunger subsided im not even hungry right now!! I'm just laying in bed phasing in and out of sleep and drinking water. I'm gonna go to the gym at 10 and do the cardio, be done by 11 then eat 10 times today

  18. #298
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    dont binge just eat your regular daily macros for today.

  19. #299
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    i will say this, you can take "powdered greens" on a fast as long as they are not mixed with filler that has a calorie count. Greens are the shit.

    greens, green tea and water. fast fast

  20. #300
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    i will say this, you can take "powdered greens" on a fast as long as they are not mixed with filler that has a calorie count. Greens are the shit.

    greens, green tea and water. fast fast
    Ok good to know. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to skip the fasted cardio or not..what do you think?

  21. #301
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    why skip it?

    just go on about your business as usual. just dont eat

  22. #302
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    fasted cardio and fasted resistance training is GOOD FOR YOU... you just ate yesterday morning... you're not gonna die or lose muscle or grow a third testicle. Its ok mate! you will be fine

  23. #303
    AXx's Avatar
    AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,178
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    fasted cardio and fasted resistance training is GOOD FOR YOU... you just ate yesterday morning... you're not gonna die or lose muscle or grow a third testicle. Its ok mate! you will be fine
    I'm gonna test this matter out in the fall. Bulking and still doing IF while on gear.

  24. #304
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    fasted cardio and fasted resistance training is GOOD FOR YOU... you just ate yesterday morning... you're not gonna die or lose muscle or grow a third testicle. Its ok mate! you will be fine
    Ok here I go! Pinning some gh and gonna go for it

  25. #305
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    10 minutes down into a 45 minute fasted cardio state for 24 hours, feeling great, tons of energy. I would not even know any different if I had eaten before coming in here or not. Already look a bit leaner after this too, 23 hours and 15 minutes!!

  26. #306
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    10 minutes down into a 45 minute fasted cardio state for 24 hours, feeling great, tons of energy. I would not even know any different if I had eaten before coming in here or not. Already look a bit leaner after this too, 23 hours and 15 minutes!!
    the energy u get in a fasted state is well pretty nifty. it was for me , i was stronger and faster when lifting in a fasted state.

  27. #307
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery

    the energy u get in a fasted state is well pretty nifty. it was for me , i was stronger and faster when lifting in a fasted state.
    I know it's great!! I just blew past 45 minutes, now going for 60minutes

    60 minutes done, 600 cals
    Last edited by Razor; 08-20-2012 at 11:38 AM.

  28. #308
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    if i can add my 2 cents, if you eat right you probaly only need 2 hours cardio a week. and u will find once you get the tren pumping through you ... cardio will suck. maybe 3 40min session a week. somthing to consider.

  29. #309
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    if i can add my 2 cents, if you eat right you probaly only need 2 hours cardio a week. and u will find once you get the tren pumping through you ... cardio will suck. maybe 3 40min session a week. somthing to consider.
    Ok awesome

  30. #310
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    * * * IF (intermittent fasting) Diets - post your opinions and experience here * * *-image-965249652.jpg

    Meal well deserved

  31. #311
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    why all the ketchup and sugar shizzel? that stuff will tank a perfect diet IMO. cut out all sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you wanna hit 225 seriously and look like your old avi.. you gonna be strict.

  32. #312
    greenwell001 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    i will say this, you can take "powdered greens" on a fast as long as they are not mixed with filler that has a calorie count. Greens are the shit.

    greens, green tea and water. fast fast
    I break my fast with athletic greens. imo fasting is fasting, nothing but water and lots of it. Any spike in insulin while on fast is no good, ruins the whole concept.

  33. #313
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    oh have quality greens that wont spike your insulin .

  34. #314
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    why all the ketchup and sugar shizzel? that stuff will tank a perfect diet IMO. cut out all sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you wanna hit 225 seriously and look like your old avi.. you gonna be strict.
    i know i know, it wasnt that much ketchup

  35. #315
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    1 tbs is what 5 carbs 4 sugar? !!

  36. #316
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Ok so my seconds day of IF I did a 17/7

  37. #317
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    if you only wanna fast on the weekend , just do the 24 hour fast. or you have to program and do the daily fast protocol. its not good for your hormones to random fast from the best of my knowledge.

  38. #318
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    and from tried and true tested data 2 day a week fasts are not GTG. so look at 24 hour fast - 30 hour fast even 1 time a week. or do you daily 7 days a week. but stick with it for 12 weeks

  39. #319
    Razor is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Carving Stone with Steel
    Posts
    7,787
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    if you only wanna fast on the weekend , just do the 24 hour fast. or you have to program and do the daily fast protocol. its not good for your hormones to random fast from the best of my knowledge.
    If I get all my meals in from 9am-7pm then I fast from 7pm to 10am. It should work right

  40. #320
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    your weekend fast is great cause you can eat Saturday morning till 12pm. so you get breaky and lunch in ya.. fast for 30 hours. breat your fast at 6pm sunday night. you get dinner, another meal and bed time source . then back to normal Monday morning,

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •