taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation Give Me Input NOW!!! (In Dire Need of Fresh Minds!)

OK! so heres the scoop...

my wife going back to school for her nursing rather than sticking it out as a Phlebotomist... and in one of her classes she has to write a 5 page paper on nutrition.. over ANYTHING So-long as it pertains to nutrition...

Now this really sucks bc i told her i would write it for her since she will be outta town all this week... but when i tried to do it yesterday.. bloody hell.. THE TOPIC IS TOO .. VAGUE!
    if i just started typing.. it would end up being 30 effin pages over any and all things...

What i would kill for is a lil brainstorming to get a subject and a means of composure for the paper.. i.e. should it be trying to prove/support something, argue against, compare, or just aimlessly wander all over the dietary spectrum...

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Should people eat 3 large meals a day or 6-8 smaller ones for optimal weight loss?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^ ^ along these lines, how about the thread I just started about intermittent fasting? It is becoming a HUGELY popular (and controversial!) topic among the bodybuilding/diet community lately. I think it would be perfect!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nce-here-*-*-*

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    you can post your essay up here when your done

MJRuff01 is offline Junior Member
    To keep it simple and easy enough for you to complete by tomorrow, I would do it on the zone diet. That way you can have a chapter comparing Zone to traditional high carbs, and the make up of each meal. another chapter on the effects of insulin and insulin control, then a chapter each on Proteins and what they do, Carbs and what they do, and fats and what they do.

Should be able to knock out 5 pages in 2 hours.

aye great input.. appreciate it all

bak to top u slackers

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You still looking for more suggestions?? =P

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    OK! so heres the scoop...

my wife going back to school for her nursing rather than sticking it out as a Phlebotomist... and in one of her classes she has to write a 5 page paper on nutrition.. over ANYTHING So-long as it pertains to nutrition...

Now this really sucks bc i told her i would write it for her since she will be outta town all this week... but when i tried to do it yesterday.. bloody hell.. THE TOPIC IS TOO .. VAGUE!
    if i just started typing.. it would end up being 30 effin pages over any and all things...

What i would kill for is a lil brainstorming to get a subject and a means of composure for the paper.. i.e. should it be trying to prove/support something, argue against, compare, or just aimlessly wander all over the dietary spectrum...
    The only thing with arguing for or against ...is you better be prepared to have substantial evidence in whatever your proving. I say sticking with comparing two items would be much less of a hassle; particularly with actual medical evidence with proven subjects and results. You know prof's.....if you can't prove.....your whole paper is in vain.

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    You still looking for more suggestions?? =P

chyeah i havnt had jack time to work on the paper n' then she irked me n' i lost the drive to do the damn paper ><

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    The only thing with arguing for or against ...is you better be prepared to have substantial evidence in whatever your proving. I say sticking with comparing two items would be much less of a hassle; particularly with actual medical evidence with proven subjects and results. You know prof's.....if you can't prove.....your whole paper is in vain.

Just my 2 cents
    aye and since almost every paper now days requires quite a list of source citations n' what not.. its almost impossible to write a paper w/o any backing/support/evidence

MJRuff01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    chyeah i havnt had jack time to work on the paper n' then she irked me n' i lost the drive to do the damn paper ><

aye and since almost every paper now days requires quite a list of source citations n' what not.. its almost impossible to write a paper w/o any backing/support/evidence
    That's kind of a good thing don't you think?

Seriously though, just do my suggestion you will be done in 2 hours. This is just a nursing class, not a post-grad advanced nutrition class.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    If u want some more ideas/fuel do a search for;

Lyle mcdonald

Or just type... Bodyrecomposition.com in and look at some of his articles....

LOADS of stuff to read and loads of evidence to back things up
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Thread Information