My upcoming cycle is test cyp/deca /dbol

my planned diet is a 40/40/20
    4625 calories/day
    40% of calories from protein-463grams
    40% of calories from carbs-463grams
    20% of calories fro fats-103grams

any advice,changes etc?thanks in advance

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Calories could be high - I have your maintenance figured at around 3500 calories. Personally, i'd start at 4000/day and adjust from there. If you truly eat 1000 + calories over maintenance, even with the gear, you stand to put on a lot of bodyfat. Just saying, i'd be more cautious about it.

As for your split, a standard 40/40/20 should show nice results. I'd personally go with a 40/45/15, but no huge deal.

BTW - it sounds like you have your mind made up, but for the record, at 16% bodyfat I wouldn't be bulking at all. No offense, but based on your avy you look like you could easily be over 16%. Just my observation. I'd cut.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Calories could be high - I have your maintenance figured at around 3500 calories. Personally, i'd start at 4000/day and adjust from there. If you truly eat 1000 + calories over maintenance, even with the gear, you stand to put on a lot of bodyfat. Just saying, i'd be more cautious about it.

As for your split, a standard 40/40/20 should show nice results. I'd personally go with a 40/45/15, but no huge deal.

BTW - it sounds like you have your mind made up, but for the record, at 16% bodyfat I wouldn't be bulking at all. No offense, but based on your avy you look like you could easily be over 16%. Just my observation. I'd cut.
    thanks for your imput,thats why i wanted some input,i will take your advice and lower my cals and do a 40/45/15......and im not looking to be like a bodybuilder,im more of q powerlifter,powerbuilder type

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    thanks for your imput,thats why i wanted some input,i will take your advice and lower my cals and do a 40/45/15......and im not looking to be like a bodybuilder,im more of q powerlifter,powerbuilder type
    Im no bodybuilder either, I could care less about my bf% as long as I don't go above 15%. Got to live a little, right?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Gotcha on the powerlifter physique... in that case forget the cutting suggestion, but yea I still would continue on as you're going to now... 4000 calories w/ the macro changes and monitor closely, adjust as needed + / - a few hundred calories until you're making steady gains with minimal fat gain.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Judging by the pic of you in a mirror showing off your muscles I would assume that looking good is important to you. If so then I would work on dropping the bodyfat otherwise you won't look like anyone with an impressive physique. With the cycle you have planned you can easily drop fat and gain some mass. Eat at maintenance and hit the cardio hard. Trust me you can still lift heavy but not look fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Judging by the pic of you in a mirror showing off your muscles I would assume that looking good is important to you. If so then I would work on dropping the bodyfat otherwise you won't look like anyone with an impressive physique. With the cycle you have planned you can easily drop fat and gain some mass. Eat at maintenance and hit the cardio hard. Trust me you can still lift heavy but not look fat.
    thanks for the help man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Gotcha on the powerlifter physique... in that case forget the cutting suggestion, but yea I still would continue on as you're going to now... 4000 calories w/ the macro changes and monitor closely, adjust as needed + / - a few hundred calories until you're making steady gains with minimal fat gain.
    ok brother thanks for you advice!!!

Thread Information