Thread: Bulking ques?

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

Bulking ques?

Bulking ques?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    How long between your PWO shake and bedtime? 100carbs PWO is excessive IMO 50 is plenty. What is ultrafuel?

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    Prob n hr or so Lately working two jobs i dont get to the gym til night time.......Ultra fuel is by twinlab Recovery Agent Super complex n simple carb ratio read about it under one the unoifficial how to cut threads thats a stickey on here. its a good product. As far as 100 carbs thats 4 scoops what they recommend i do 3 sometimes i can cut it back to 2. i usually rip that immediately after weights then sometimes do cardio after i have already taken the shake. I Like to also at times eat a meal late too after that when i get home dont always get that in because its late or im a lil stuffed from the shake. Just worried all these carbs late night.
    the same goes with cutting too if i am hitting the gym late i still think the carbs late is better than no carbs after a workout for sure what ya guys think

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    100g carbs PWO is way excessive IMO. I've always done very well with 50g. I believe that 2:1 protein to carb ratio his horseshit.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    100g carbs PWO is way excessive IMO. I've always done very well with 50g. I believe that 2:1 protein to carb ratio his horseshit.
    lol, i go 2:1 ratio throughout my day, not for PWO. its a rough guide anyway, not concrete.

what does ultra fuel consist of? i woudl guess like most PWO shakes out there all of its carbs are taken from maltodextrin. bad source of pwo carbs imo if it is, i always stick to 50g ground oats in my PWO shake. works perfect for me.

Thread Information