vxnice is offline New Member

Can you please tell me where my diet is going WRONG PLEASE

Hi everyone can you please tell me where my diet is going wrong please thank you. My aim is to bulk up put muscle on but i'm a bit confused when people say don't worry about what you eat your bulking up? if you put on the wrong bulk like eat the wrong stuff you will get body fat ? and you cant turn fat into muscle ? is that correct?...anyways im 25 years old in september this year been training for 5 years and the most i ever put on was 76kg with a pretty big belly so lets say 72kg of muscle now i'm 72kg. and this is my diet. i have never done steriods but want to do it.

(NOTE that all my meats are cooked on a George Foreman Grill) do i need all that fat thats driping down from the meat ? is it good fat ?

Meal1

4 Egg Whites, 3 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 4 scoops of rolled oats, 1 and a half banana.

2 tablets of Men's multi vitamin

Meal 2
    Beef 125grams, half a plate of broccoli

Meal 3
    Chicken Breast 125grams , 1 and a half cup Brown Rice or white rice mainly brown rice.

Meal 4
    1 Can of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, 1 and half sticks of salary and some onion

Meal 5: After work out

2 and a half scoops Whey Protein /1 and a half scoops of Waxy Maize Starch

Meal 6

125grams Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice

Meal 7
    125grams of chicken breast, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Meal 8: Before Bed

1 and a half Scoops of Whey Protein, 1 table spoon of fish oil

2 tablets of Men's multi vitamin
    Last edited by vxnice; 04-27-2011 at 01:03 AM.

bodhot is offline New Member
    stats? height/weight/bf?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vxnice View Post
    Hi everyone can you please tell me where my diet is going wrong please thank you. My aim is to bulk up put muscle on but i'm a bit confused when people say don't worry about what you eat your bulking up? Those people are wrong. You should always eat clean while bulking up. Lean bulking is the healthy and reasonable path to choose for various reasons. Make sure your BF is around at %15 max. before you start bulking. if you put on the wrong bulk like eat the wrong stuff you will get body fat? Yes, obviously. and you cant turn fat into muscle? Anatomically, you cannot transform muscle into fat nor fat into muscle. That is not how it works with mammals. is that correct?...anyways im 25 years old in september this year been training for 5 years and the most i ever put on was 76kg with a pretty big belly so lets say 72kg of muscle now i'm 72kg. and this is my diet. i have never done steriods but want to do it. Don't do it. You have a long way to go before your first AAS cycle. You have to figure out your diet first and go through phases where you experiment with your body to see how it reacts to certain methods of dieting. Steroids won't help you if not make everything worse unless you are very articulate about your diet first. Trust me on this one. Also, please post your height.

(NOTE that all my meats are cooked on a George Foreman Grill) do i need all that fat thats driping down from the meat ? is it good fat ? Georgie is a good device. I had it when I was a student and it helped me alot to maintain a lean protein diet. Keep it if you like it.

Meal1

4 Egg Whites, 3 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 4 scoops of rolled oats, 1 and a half banana. Too much whey protein for you in one meal. Your insulin is spiking through the roof, you will never loose fat this way. 1 scoop is enough. Add 3 whole eggs there, hard boiled. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon on your oats.

2 tablets of Men's multi vitamin Good.

Meal 2
    Beef 125grams, half a plate of broccoli Get some EVOO and drizzle a tablespoon of it over broccoli.

Meal 3
    Chicken Breast 125grams , 1 and a half cup Brown Rice or white rice mainly brown rice. Good.

Meal 4
    1 Can of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, 1 and half sticks of salary and some onion I say drop the mayo. Eat 20 raw almonds instead.

Meal 5: After work out

2 and a half scoops Whey Protein /1 and a half scoops of Waxy Maize Starch Oh, wow. Do you really need all of this for your PWO with your current bodyweight? This looks like what Ronnie Coleman would intake after his workout. Drop the whey to a scoop and a half and I doubt you need Waxy Maize Starch.

Meal 6

125grams Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice Good.

Meal 7
    125grams of chicken breast, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter Good. Get some veggies also.

Meal 8: Before Bed

1 and a half Scoops of Whey Protein, 1 table spoon of fish oil No whey before bed. Get some slow digesting Casein to prevent insulin spike at this time of the day. 1-2 scoops of it is all you need. You will not need the fish oil either.

2 tablets of Men's multi vitamin Do NOT take vitamins unless your meal consists of whole foods, otherwise these tablets are very harsh on the stomach. Take your vitamins with a previous meal instead.
    Responses in BOLD.

ProBody. is offline New Member
    72kg at what height?

how long youve been bulking?

after 5 years of training you should know your body, are your muscles sore after the next day of training? if they arent, then your doing it wrong in a gym. at 76kg you had a big belly so i think its not much smaller now at 72kg, you might have too high bf% to notice your gains.

and turning fat into muscle, you kidding man? thats bullsh*t.

dont even think about steroids with this knowledge bro, youll thank yourself later.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhot View Post
    stats? height/weight/bf?
    sorry what do you mean by stats ? height im 177cm weight im 72kg Bf i really dont know ill say 5kg in my belly everywhere else muscle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    They mean your bodyfat percentage

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    They mean your bodyfat percentage
    yeah i dont know my bodyfat percentage thats why i said 5kg in my belly?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Post pics and we can help determine your BF%.

Fat does not 'turn into' muscle. You need to reduce bodyfat via proper diet and cardio, and build muscle via proper training and nutrition. While this can be done simultaneously, it is much easier to focus on one (in your case, reducing bodyfat) while maintaining the other (lean body mass).

Like the others said, forget steroids - you need to build a foundation first, both in the physical sense as well as knowledge.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes to posting pics! No to using steroids !

Thread Information