GunSlingR is offline Junior Member

Anyone want to critique my diet..?

Currently 5'7" about 185#
    I'm trying to cut down bf a little and firm up my current gains before my next cycle which will be a test, tren and winny cycle.

I work at 5am and have diffuculty finding time to eat good meals let alone prepare them.
    Also I'm using humapro protein tablets in between meals
    breakfast

7-8am
    5-6 egg whites+one or two yokes. I usually crack em and nuke em in tupperware or hardboil em the night before and toss the yokes as I eat em but usually eat one or two
    a cup of oatmeal

10am
    can of tuna
    maybe a granola bar

12pm - lunch
    6-8oz chicken (guestimation) or some steak
    brown rice
    vegies

1-3pm
    beef jerky or some other form of meat
    maybe some oats
    depending on the day I might have more chicken and rice around 4pm an hour before workout.
    usually grab subway or something like that post workout
    take in some humapro before bed and sometimes a couple tabs if i wake up mid of night.
    On workout days I may consume larger meals or more often meals.

I've been on this plan for about a week and its managable with my schedule and I seem to like it a bit. A little monotonous but I think I can handle it, I cheat a little by having a fat man sunday. But even that isnt to bad.
    Well guys, let me know what ya think.
    thanks in advance for any input

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    Maybe drop the Subway for something prepared yourself. Beef is great for protien but if your trying to lean up maybe swap it for chicken, or turkey is very lean. On workout days maybe don't consume larger meals instead go for the more often option.
    Others may be able to help more than me, but these are a couple of things that I noticed.
    Good luck and keep at it.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSlingR View Post
    Currently 5'7" about 185#
    I'm trying to cut down bf a little and firm up my current gains before my next cycle which will be a test, tren and winny cycle.

I work at 5am and have diffuculty finding time to eat good meals let alone prepare them.
    Also I'm using humapro protein tablets in between meals
    breakfast

7-8am
    5-6 egg whites+one or two yokes. I usually crack em and nuke em in tupperware or hardboil em the night before and toss the yokes as I eat em but usually eat one or two
    a cup of oatmeal

10am
    can of tuna
    maybe a granola bar

12pm - lunch
    6-8oz chicken (guestimation) or some steak
    brown rice
    vegies

1-3pm
    beef jerky or some other form of meat
    maybe some oats
    depending on the day I might have more chicken and rice around 4pm an hour before workout.
    usually grab subway or something like that post workout
    take in some humapro before bed and sometimes a couple tabs if i wake up mid of night.
    On workout days I may consume larger meals or more often meals.

I've been on this plan for about a week and its managable with my schedule and I seem to like it a bit. A little monotonous but I think I can handle it, I cheat a little by having a fat man sunday. But even that isnt to bad.
    Well guys, let me know what ya think.
    thanks in advance for any input
    Look at the bolded above. There is no consistency in your diet whatsoever. Buy yourself a food scale and come up with a proper plan. This isn't a bbing diet.

Take a look at one of mine below as an example of something more balanced and planned out:

GB's Current Diet:

PROTEIN/CARBS/FAT/TOTAL CALORIES

MEAL 1 - PRE-WORKOUT
    4:30am

Premier protein shake - 30/5/3/160
    1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280
    1 Extra Large Whole Egg - 7/0/5/90
    1/2 cup liquid egg whites - 12/2/0/60
    1/2 cup blueberries - 0/10/0/40

TOTALS: 60/70/12.5/620

5:30am - WORKOUT, followed by 1 hour cardio

MEAL 2 - POST WORKOUT
    7:30am

1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280
    2 scoops Myofusion - 50/10/6/315

TOTAL: 60/60/11/600

MEAL 3
    10:00am

6oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 36/0/2.5/165
    7oz Sweet Potato - 3/35/0/150
    1 Cup Green Beans - 1/4/0/20

TOTALS: 40/40/2/350

MEAL 4
    1:00pm

4oz 95/5 Lean Ground Beef - 35/0/7/200
    1/2 cup (a little over) Brown Rice - 5/40/1/180
    1/4 cup tomato sauce - 0/3/0/12
    2 cups baby spinach - 2/2/0/15

TOTALS: 40/45/8/415

MEAL 5
    4:00pm

3/4 cup 1% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese, No Sodium Added: 20/7.5/2.5/135
    1 scoop ON 100% Casein - 24/3/1/120
    2tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - 4/6/1/50

TOTALS: 50/15/4/300

MEAL 6
    7:00pm

6oz Broiled Tilapia - 35/0/3/165
    1 cup broccoli - 3/6/0/30
    1tsp EVOO - 0/0/5/45

TOTALS: 40/6/8/235

MEAL 7
    10:00pm

1 cup 1% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese, No Sodium Added: 26/10/3/180

TOTALS: 26/10/3/180 (could add more fats here but happy with totals as is)

DAILY TOTALS: 315/250/50/2700

46% protein, 37% carbs, 17% fat

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you, what is your current bf%, how long have you been training and at what level?

gbrice75
    Thats a hell of a critique.
    I am just really getting started in really trying to diet properly. My work schedule makes it fairly difficult to spend alot of time making meals.
    But a diet like your there doesnt seem to difficult to follow. I just need some good basic guidelines to follow and get in the habit of making it all routine. If I have my entire days meals layed out I'm much less tempted to just grab something on the way home.
    Thanks for the advice

tbody66
    I am 26, Ive only been training for 6 months. 3-4days a week, really havent been doing any cardio. My bf% I'm not to sure of. I'll include a pic, maybe you can do a little guesswork.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If it makes you feel better, you look damn good for somebody who has only been training for 6 months. You've never trained before in your life? Damn I hate you younger guys!!!

Most of us here make our food in bulk all on one day, usually a weekend. Portion it out and store in tupperwares. Grab and go. I bring a huge cooler to work with me and keep it at my desk. My menu looks exactly the same, every day.

Hope this helps bro.

Yes sir, kudos for sure, great natural for bodybuilding, I wish I had a GB and TB in my life when I was that new to the game. Biggest advice I can give, don't listen to these guys about cardio! Seriously, lift, lift, lift and eat clean, and you will be a monster.

Hey guys, thanks alot! This has got to be one of the most supportive forums I've ever been on. Six months ago, I honestly taperd the opposite way. Had the pear shape going on. In the next few weeks I'll be starting my second cycle. First one was a test-e only, at 750/w. Awaiting one last thing and I'll have my full cycle of test, tren and win ready to go. All my pct, aside from hcg I'm thinking of using.
    I want to do a clean bulk. Not lookin to go monster size, since summer is coming on, just want to gain a bit and cut up nice for a great smoke n mirrors effect.
    I'm going to start a log for the cycle as well. I'm pretty damn excited as I believe lately I've really come into my own in the gym and along with getting my diet under control I believe I should expect some great results.

^ ^ i'm a little confused. Earlier you said you've only been training for 6 months, then above you're saying you'll be starting your 2nd cycle. When did you run your first cycle, the 1st day you ever stepped foot in a gym? Not being a wise ass, I really wanna know!

Yeah, and first cycle was 750mg of enanthate a week????? That's like a 300lb advanced bodybuilder dosages!

gbrice75
    I had a few months of working out at home (p90x), which really only yeilded some fat loss for me, but I believe gave me a kickstart for when I started with some heavy weight at the gym.
    I'll admit I did start running early, and honestly was fairly uninformed when I did. Soon after I started cycle I found this forum which has helped out alot. I was lucky enough to have the friend who got me started to also have all the pct I needed as well.
    tbody66 Yes I ran 750/w. No sides the entire 12 weeks I ran. Other than teste shinkage. I dont even think I had full shut down of the boys. And with pct including clomid nolva and hcg I had big balls again less than two weeks. I think I was very fortunate on my first cycle. I've ready quite a few bad things on here about sides with gyno and all that. Seems like it really just hits some peope differently than others. KNOCK ON WOOD!
    Only bad thing about running 750 was pinning 1.5ml at a time. that last .5ml sucks. I quickly got used to injections, and tried several locations. delts, ass, quads, and even a calf (ouch) I had one quad inject get infected somehow, no idea how the hell it happened, did everything very cleanly. I keep antibiotics on hand and withing 3 days swelling had subsided and felt good again. I caught it right away.
    I believe I learned quite a bit on my first cycle, about myself, my body and being on here I've learned mounds of information. I'm ready for the next step.
    on a side note. Since my last cycle ended to have been running peptides cjc1293 along with ghrp-6. I REALLY think these are great and my gains from the first cycle are really solidifying and I seem to be cutting fat fast. I'm going to keep running them throughout next cycle.
    Last edited by GunSlingR; 04-30-2011 at 08:39 AM. Reason: left out detail

Thread Information