meal 1: 350 ml eggwhite and 45g peanut butter 52-6-24
    meal 2: 250g chicken breast and 35 almonds 53-0-15
    meal3: 250g ground beef and a cup of vegetables 60-34-20
    Workout
    cardio (45-75 mins)
    Postworkout: 60g whey + banana 50-50-0*
    meal4: 350ml eggwhite+ 35 almonds 45-0-13*
    meal5: tuna can+ 35 almonds 35-0-13*

I may fuse or split meals depends on how busy my day is but i make sure i get all my macros.

100 fats
    100 carbs
    300g protein

2500 cals

Carb intakes: before workout and after workout
    calories comes from prot and fats mainly

G2G?

Christopher_UK is offline Junior Member
    You need to list your weight/height/bodyfat %. Your looking pretty big and lean in your avatar anyways, the foods your eating look good to me so you've obviously done your homework...accept I've been told in just the other day its best to make your meals protein/fat and protein/carb and keep the fat and carbs seperate. And I think it would be better if you spread your meals over 8 meals each day and ate every 2.5 hours approx.

I cant tell you the figures of what you need but if I work backwards from your protein, I'm assuming you've done bodyweight x 1.5 to get to 300g protein which means you weigh exactly 200 pounds? You defo need to lower your fat in that case, even if your fat is coming from good fats, it needs to be lower, maybe 60g...but am sure someone else will post and crunch you some numbers.

Other then the fat, the carbs and protein look good to me.

Don't quote me on this, but I got a friend in gym that has been working out over 20 years, hes got some crazy knowledge when it comes to nutrition and always explains things to me, but he told me eating a banana PWO is bad, he told me not to do it, cant remember why though, think he just said its a complex carb, use dextrose instead, but then again I just read another thread on this forum today which says not to use dextrose when cutting. So at moment I'm not having any carbs after my workout, just a whey shake with two scoops with added cinammon for flavoured.

Looking at your diet I reckon to lower your fats you prob need to get rid of some of those almonds.

Hope that helps a little.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    You should still eat complex carbs post workout, even on a cut. Most would say have your carbs first meal and pre and post workout. I eat oats and a protein shake.

chris you should never have just protein for a meal, espically your post workout meal. Def get some carbs in there.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    meal 1: 350 ml eggwhite and 45g peanut butter 52-6-24 first meal of the dya, complex carbs man! oats in there!
    meal 2: 250g chicken breast and 35 almonds 53-0-15 get rid of those almonds, complex carbs in there (brown rice/potatoes/whole meal pasta)
    meal3: 250g ground beef and a cup of vegetables 60-34-20 complex carbs man! ALL of thsoe carbs are from fibre, this is ur meal b4 u work out so u need an energy source!
    Workout
    cardio (45-75 mins)
    Postworkout: 60g whey + banana 50-50-0*
    meal4: 350ml eggwhite+ 35 almonds 45-0-13*
    meal5: tuna can+ 35 almonds 35-0-13*

I may fuse or split meals depends on how busy my day is but i make sure i get all my macros.

100 fats WAY 2 high, cut thi sin half. 50g is enough for cutting.
    100 carbs u have carb issues...i dont ur bodystats but from ur av this is nowhere near enough, need 2 know ur stats 2 give u a proper estimate.
    300g protein need bodystats 2 see if thats good or not aswell

2500 cals

Carb intakes: before workout and after workout
    calories comes from prot and fats mainly

G2G?
    post ur body stats and then ill give further critique, but 100 carbs is almost certanly not enough and 100g fat is way to much.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    post ur body stats and then ill give further critique, but 100 carbs is almost certanly not enough and 100g fat is way to much.
    okay how about

300 prot
    200 carb
    40g fat

with carbs meals being; 1st of day, pre-workout, postworkout.

stats:
    205 lbs
    5'9
    16% BF

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    okay how about

300 prot
    200 carb i think 150g 2 start and see how u feel, adjust it yourself from there.
    40g fat 50g would be better, but again u can see how u feel with 40g

with carbs meals being; 1st of day, pre-workout, postworkout.

stats:
    205 lbs
    5'9
    16% BF
    i would still like to see u work out a diet with those macros to see what food choices they're coming from. and im guessing thats an old av if ur 16% now :P

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    i would still like to see u work out a diet with those macros to see what food choices they're coming from. and im guessing thats an old av if ur 16% now :P
    yeh i was about 196 12% on that avi..

ill fix up my diet and post it back here

Thread Information