bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

Artic Zero 150 cals per pint ICE CREAM

I picked up 5 pints of this tonight, peanut butter, coffee, cookies and cream, chocolate and vanilla. I had 1/5 of a pint and it curbed my craving totally I am full. each pint has 16 grams of whey protein in them to not to bad.

Just thought I would throw this out there for all you hardcore dieters...I feel your pain I am working with a coach rite now and staying very disciplined. Ice cream is something we usually cant enjoy but now you can.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What about its sugar content?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    FOUND THIS......CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS BJPENNN! THANKS!

Arctic Zero has less than 11 carbohydrates per serving, of which only 2.75 carbohydrates are absorbed by the body. Likewise, of the 9 grams of sugar per serving, only 2.25 grams of sugar are absorbed.
    Arctic Zero is also made with whey protein concentrate and uses an all natural, sweetener Whey Low® (no relation to whey protein), which is a patented blend of all natural fructose, sucrose, and lactose monohydrate, but contains no sugar alcohols. It offers the same sweetness, taste, and food properties of sugar, with a 70-80% lower glycemic index with fewer impact carbohydrates and calories, of which only 25% are absorbed.

no problemo slimm nothing beat having it today, it was 80 here it for sure kept me cool ha.

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    wow that looks incredible. props to u on finding this stuff and thanks for sharing it here.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Here is an idea to think about what did compounds did they put in it to reduce the calorie intake and what effects will it have on your health pretty clear to me to stay far away from this product.

Its like saying wow diet pop is the way to go since it has zero calories why would people put this trash in their body is this a diet for or how to eat unhealthy and eat less calories but put more artificial products in our self. Products like this should never be made. If you are gonna eat ice cream my as well eat the real thing at least you know the stuff thats in it or at least most of it.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Here is an idea to think about what did compounds did they put in it to reduce the calorie intake and what effects will it have on your health pretty clear to me to stay far away from this product.
    thats a little extreme imo. so he eats a little bit each day for a few weeks. if thats his concern, hes doing alright. i dont think the small amount of chemicals he would take in will have that much of am affect of him, though i could be wrong of course

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    Dont worry about it. This is coming from Tlee who just created a thread stating how Milk products are horrible for you. That's a whole other dilemma there.

Anyways, I definitely will give this a shot. Looks awesome!! Good find!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    hey bud lets talk about how steroids are good for your health huh?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    hey bud lets talk about how steroids are good for your health huh?
    Well then lets talk cause im pretty sure i have all the my BW done and ill be on TRT the rest of my life anyways for a previous condition. The rewards i get from test are undisputable so unless you are my doctor you have zero say in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by falco21 View Post
    Dont worry about it. This is coming from Tlee who just created a thread stating how Milk products are horrible for you. That's a whole other dilemma there.

Welcome to the circus clown show me recent evidence that shows me otherwise. Dairy is not good for your health in abundance you are obviously a know it all so your gonna tell me otherwise go to a naturalpathic doctor and see what his stance is on dairy oh yeah thats right you know better than a qualified naturalpathic doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by falco21 View Post

Here read up learn something useful. http://www.rense.com/general26/milk.htm

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    This isn't a dick measuring contest. I'm not a "know it all" and I frankly don't care that your a "qualified naturalpathic doctor". The fact of the matter is this thread was not about whether or not Ice Cream or any other dairy product is bad for you or not. You had already started your own pointless thread on all your "facts" you have to prove that it could possibly be a health hazard in your eyes. Everyone has their own opinion and you seem to not understand that. The OP here found an Ice Cream that is healthy and not bad towards the diet. Millions more are going to eat dairy products and do not believe your so called "facts". Stop hijacking the thread again with your beliefs. That's what your thread is for.

Bjpenn came on here to show everyone a great find for anybody following a healthy diet. We don't need your comments.
    Last edited by falco21; 05-02-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Thread Information